~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji nodded slowly and leaned closer again, let Taiga hugged him. He felt comfortable and safe beside his lover and his simple touch made Ryuji whine a bit.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga stopp hugging Ryuji and smiled"I wish we could do more but we cant, I love you so much"

Ryuji leaned back and blushed softly. "It's okay.. I can wait until you recover enough. I love you too, Taiga.."

Taiga smiled"how many is clock? And did you skip school for to visit me?" He asked in curiousty since he Wonder Why Ryuji come early for to visit him

Ryuji tilted his head and glanced at his wrist watch. "It's eight past twenty.." he paused and scratched the back of his neck. "Y-Yes, I skip my class today but my lesson today not really important so it's okay.."

Taiga smiled"I guess I cant attend gradutate seremoni since I'm still in hospital that day" he sigh When he said that and looked very said When he mentioned that

Ryuji blinked and reliaze that his lover's graduation is come closer than his, stand from his chair and hugged Taiga who looked sad gently. "Don't worry.. everyone will understand yout condition.. so please don't be sad, Taiga.."

Taiga was not sad anymore and smiled"you have right my love and now I'm happy at I study alot so I can gradutate with good grade or I might go one year all over again and I dont want that"

Ryuji leaned back and sighed in relief as seeing Taiga's smiled face. "Of course.. Even you didn't study you still can pass the final test since you're really smart.." he compliment his lover a little with chuckle.

Taiga smiled"yes you have right and Thanks for the compliment, I really need that since I have think alot about Final test and gradutate"

Ryuji sat on the bed beside Taiga and rested on his shoulder. "You're welcome.. I think I must worry about my final exam too since I'm not smart like you.." he laughed slightly.

Taiga smiled"I think you are very smart, so I'm sure you are going to pass the exam without problem" he pat Ryuji head

Ryuji looked up and smiled softly. "Thanks, Taiga.. I hope I pass the test and graduate together with you.." he enjoyed the pat on his head.

Taiga smiled"you are very welcome my love and I cant promise we are going to graduate together since it deepend When I'm going to leave the hospital but I hope we can graduate together"

Ryuji shakes his head slowly and glanced up at Taiga. "It's okay if we have a couple of different days of graduate.. I just hope we graduate so we can live together and get married as the first plan.."

Taiga smiled"yes I feel the same way and I agree with you on that, When are your Final test?"

Ryuji scratched his chin a bit then looked back at Taiga. "my exam will starts next monday, it's just three days again from today..are you same with me?"

Taiga smiled"no I have my Final test on Tuesday, just one day after your Final test, so I hope I Get better before that day so I can attend it"

Ryuji nod his head in understanding. "hmm, I see.. by the way.. are your parents asking about the person that shoot you? Are they suspicious with my family?" He asked worriedly.

Taiga smiled"yes they are asking about it and I'm not sure about they suspicious your family or not but I dont think so"

Ryuji sighed while looked at Taiga. "I hope your parents really didn't suspicious with my family cause it seems my father will continue our wedding and our parents's business..."

Taiga smiled"I'm very happy for to hear that since I Would love to marry you and have you as my husband"

Ryuji nod slowly with flushed face, "y-yes.. my father looked like suspect Tanaka for our cancelation wedding. I hope your parents will agree to make us together again too.. "

Taiga smiled"I'm going to talk to them after I talked to your father"

Doctor Tesumi walked inside Taiga room and smiled"I have good news for you Taiga, you can leave hospital on Monday since your injuri have healed good"

Ryuji looked at his lover with happy face, glanced at the door and saw doctor Tesumi walked inside, smiled even more wide as heard the good news. "It's really good, Taiga.. You can attend your final exam.." he squeezed Taiga's hand then bowed slightly to the doctor. "Thank you so much for taking care, Taiga, doctor.."