~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji moaned more louder cause the thrust from Taiga didn't slow down, gasped with arched back at the moment his lover's cum filled his inside, spurted his own cum hard on Taiga's stomach.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga sighed"I its like Nightmare When you are going to leave, I wish all this was dream and When I wake you are beside Of me and we Get married in the end but this are not dream just harsh realty" he start crying litter bit again

Ryuji went silent as he heard Taiga sighed and listen to his words, felt a pang hurts on his chest because of it. "I-I know.. they're always do as they like not even considering our feeling.. b-but stop crying, Taiga.. you made me wanna cry too.." he.said with shaky words, bit his lower lips.

Taiga stop crying and smiled"okay I have stop crying now, I'm going to rest tired after our lovemaking and what happend today" he feelt to sleep after he said that

Ryuji sighed in relief as he heard Taiga stopped crying, nod his head and moved a bit so his lover could sleep well. "I think this is too much for us.. I hope we can be always together after this.." He said sadly, hugged Taiga and fell asleep after that.

Taiga wake up two hours later and gaspet, he was still tired but decide to step out Of bed and walk downstairs towards kitchen for to find himself something to drink

Ryuji was still in deep sleep as he heard some noises beside him but can't really open his eyes since he still tired and sleepy. He curled up to his side and continue his sleep.

Taiga was downstairs in kitchen drink orange juice, he start to yawn again since he was still sleepy after he was finish drink his orange juice, he walked upstairs towards bedroom, walked inside, lay himself down on bed again and feel quick back to sleep

Ryuji turned to other side cause he didn't felt Taiga's body near him then open up his eyes and saw his lover not in the bed. He wondered but too sleepy to get off of the bed but when Taiga back to the bed, he leaned closer to him and hugged him again before continue to sleep.

~six days later~

It was the day When Ryuji its going to leave and Ryuji parents its coming to pick him up soon.

Taiga was in living room read newspaper since he hadd break from school

It's already six days and that day was he being picked up by his parents. Today, he still on his bed and sleep though it's already morning; his bad habit comes again and he didn't want to go to school as well.

Taiga was finish read newspaper and walked upstairs for to wake up Ryuji since his parents is coming to pick him up soon.

He walked inside bedroom and smiled"Ryuji wake up, your parents its coming soon and you must finish pack your things"

Ryuji whimpered and pulled more his blanket as Taiga come inside the room and wake him up. "Noo.. I don't wanna wake up now.." he protested, "..I don't wanna leave this house.." he mumbled at the end.

Taiga smiled"thats alright with me but your mother its going to drag you out Of the house, its your choice not mine"

Ryuji sighed after heard Taiga's words then get off of the bed lazily. "Yeah, I know.." he muttered, take some clothes before going to the bathroom.

Taiga sighed"I dont meant to be happy today since you is leaving but I want to smile for you and I want you to see my smile When you are leaving"

Ryuji stopped his step and looked back at Taiga, exhaled some breath. "Yeah, I know it already.. my mood just went bad.. sorry Taiga.." he walked closer to him and hugged him slightly.

Taiga hugged back and smiled"its okay Ryuji I understand Why your mood suddenly got bad, go wash yourself and I shall make your favorite breakfast" he kissed Ryuji forhead

Ryuji smiled as his lover hugged him back and happy cause Taiga really understand his feeling. "Okay.. I'll take my shower now and I'm looking forward for my breakfast.." he blushed after got kiss on the forehead, hurried to the bathroom.

Taiga walked downstairs towards kitchen for to make Ryuji favorite breakfast and When he walked inside kitchen, he walked towards counter and start to make Ryuji favorite breakfast

Ryuji take his shower fast and gey dressed after that, walked back to his room and packed his last stuff to his bag slowly. He sighed at the middle of his packing, still felt sad though Taiga already cheered up him before.