~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji chuckled softly at Taiga's words and moved back a bit, smiled with a nod. "Of course I won't stop think about you, Taiga.. and I love you so much.." he leaned closer and kissed his lover slowly.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji tilted his head more and let Taiga kissed hom more but then a loud horn startled him followed by another loud horn. "Tch! How annoying that old geezer.." he muttered.

Taiga smiled"I guess you for go then, goodbye for now and remember I'm always going to love you no matter what"

Ryuji nodded with sighs, hugged Taiga one more time before take his bag and walked out of the house. He looked back at his lover before get in Tanaka's car, sniffing a bit.

Taiga sighed and closed the door, he didnt know what to do now since Ryuji was out Of his life, sure he could still talking to Ryuji but that When he comes to his cooking club after school, he was bored now and decide to call some off his friends from his school

As the car driving, Ryuji just went silent and stared toward the window and Tanaka who saw it snickered and said. "are you sad or something, Ryuji?" Ryuji who heard just glared at him and snapped. "Just shut your mouth up, Tanaka!" When he arrived at his parents house, he dashed toward his to his room and locked himself up.

Taiga was finish talking to his friends on the phone and decide to clean the house since he was bored and didnt have anything to do.

Meanwhile he clean the house he start to think about Ryuji and whonder what Ryuji its doing now

Just after Ryuji locked the door, he slumped his body on his bed and fall asleep after that cause he want to forget today's event. Yet after an hours, he heard a noisy knock on his door and his mother's voice who called him. "Just shut up, I don't wanna take any lunch or anything.." he shouted and his mom gasped as heard that. "What's going on, Ryuji? Come on son, come out already.." she begged but Ryuji covered up his ear and got back to sleep.

Taiga was finish clean the house inclouder his and Ryuji room or now was Ryuji room, he really missed Ryuji very much and couldnt stop think about him, so he lay himself down on couch, fell to sleep since he was tired after clean the house and start dreaming about Ryuji

At the end Ryuji's mom gave up and leave him for now, on the other hands Ryuji sighed cause the situation already quite then get back to sleep. But after a few hours, he gasped and awake wide eyes cause he had baf dream; he was banned to got out of the house and can't meet with Taiga anymore. He sighed and went silent before his tears dripping from his eyes.

Taiga wake up some hours later and so on the clock, it was evening, so he sleep for two hours, since it was late, he decide to make dinner since he was getting hungry so he step out Of couch and walked towards kitchen for to make dinner

Ryuji wiped his tears again and again but it didn't stop at all, it made him desperate cause he's really cry baby about this since he never apart from Taiga. When he stopped cried, he realized that it's already evening so he unlocked the door and got outside to the bathroom but saw a tray of food right in front of his door, just ignored it and continue walking; he's indeed hungry but he didn't have mood to eat something right now.

Taiga was finish making dinner for himself and sat down on table, start to eat his food but When he was close to eat his food, he suddenly realishe at Ryuji was not eat dinner with him and he feelt lonly eat dinner alone without him, so he stop and eat, walked towards living room, lay himself down on couch and start crying since he feelt very lonly without Ryuji and missed him so much.

After a few minutes, Ryuji walked out of the bathroom with towel on his head but he saw his mother already stood in front of his room. "Ryuji, why you didn't eat your lunch? You didn't like it?" Ryuji who heard that just sighed and crossed his arm. "I don't wanna eat.. I'm really tired so leave me alone.." he walked and passed his mother, slam the door and locked it again. He could heard his mother yelled at him but just ignore it and got sleep until morning.

Taiga sleep until morning and wake up feelt very hungry since he didnt eat any dinner yesterday, so he decide to make himself breakfast before he go to school, so he step out of couch, walked towards kitchen and start to make himself breakfast.

Ryuji whimpered as the bright sun from the slit of his window curtain shot on his face. "Uhnn, it's already morning?" He yawned before rubbed his eyes, sat himself on the bed but felt dizzy right after that. "Oww, shit! My head hurts.." he bit his lower lips, pinched his forehead slightly. He didn't want to go to school at all but when he remembered that he could meet Taiga after school, he forced himself to take a shower and go to school.

Taiga was finish eat breakfast and do himself ready for school, so he walked out Of his house, closed the door and locked it, he start to walk towards his school and looked forward to meet Ryuji again after school

Once Ryuji done with preparing his stuff for school, he walked downstairs and found his mother already wait him on the dining table with some breakfast; he didn't see his father again. "Ryuji, you looks horrible and pale. You really didn't eat anything, son?" His mother asked him worriedly. "No, I said I tired and didn't have appetite and I'm going to school now.." Ryuji took some breath and drink his milk a bit. "wait Ryuji. You must eat your breakfast.." Ryuji just waved his hand and dashed out of his house fast, walked toward his school with wobble step.

Taiga come frame to his school, walked inside school and walked towards his classroom, When he come frame to his classroom, he walked inside classroom and towards his pult where he sat himself down and waited for teacher shall arrive.

Ryuji arrived at his school after a five minutes cause it's really near when he walked from his house. But the bell already rang and again his head felt dizzy again so he decided to go to the infirmary room to rested. "Excuse me, sensei.. can I take a rest here?" He said while slide open the room and a middle age infirmary doctor welcomed him and let him. After a slight bow to the doctor, he laid his body on the bed and twitched in pain on his head.

Taiga watched his teacher walked inside class and start teaching class English, after awaile the class was finish and It was soon lunch break but before that was matt class, so Taiga was just sitting down on chair waiting for his next class shall start, he start to think about Ryuji and Wonder how Ryuji was doing

When Ryuji wake up from his rest, he gasped cause he skipped all his class for today; he's really had a long rest. Heard his stomach growled in hungry, he immediately get off from the bed and take his bag, decided to take a grab of some snack on the cafetaria before go to Taiga's school. After haf some bread, he walked outside of his school to sidewalk.and chew his bread, his head doesn't hurt anymore but his face really looked pale.

Taiga was in cooking club after school was finish for today and do ready for him and Ryuji dinner, he smiled at Megumi"Megumi can you pick up Ryuji since he dont know where cooking club are"

She just nodded and walked out Of cooking club, start walking towards school entrance for to wait for Ryuji shall arivve

Ryuji reached Taiga's school in no time and saw the pink head girl waited in front of the gate school then approached her slowly. "umm, excuse me.. Are you Megumi? My friend, Taiga tell me that you will tell me the way to the cooking club room.." he smiled politely after bowed to the girl in front of him.