~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Megumi bowed politely back and smiled"yes that its me, so come with me and I shall follow you to cooking club" she moved her head up and start walking towards cooking club

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji sighed in relief cause he found the girl that Taiga mentioned yesterday right away. He nod his head slowly and followed the pink headed girl to the cooking club from behind.

Megumi smiled"so I heard what happend between you and Taiga, I cant belive your parents did that, its just horrible and dont worry its only me so know this" she continue walking towards cooking club where Taiga was

Ryuji surprised when Megumi knew his and Taiga's problem and acted a bit awkward. "Y-Yeah.. Both of them really are cruel but.. Are you teally okay with boys relationship? I mean everyone will disgusted with it, right?"

Megumi giggled"Oh you dont have to be worry about that, you see I'm huge Yaoi fan and I think boys relathionship are very Sweet, so I support your and Taiga relathionship" she stopped outside cooking club"here are we"

Taiga was soon finish with dinner and waited for Ryuji shall arrive

Ryuji had a faint of blush on his face while heard Megumi's words. "O-Oh.. I see.. I'm glad you accepted my relationship with Taiga and thanks for your support.." he smiled, glanced at the door's of cooking club room.

Megumi open the door and walked inside cooking, smiled at Taiga"Taiga Ryuji its here" When Taiga hear Ryuji name, he run towards Ryuji and kissed him very passonlty.

Megumi become yaoifangirl and scream very loudly When she so Taiga kissed Ryuji

Ryuji stepped inside as Megumi slide open the door, smell the whole room filled with food scents. But he gasped when Taiga storms out from nowhere and kissed him right away, kissed him back though he couldn't had much energy. "You sure had much energy, Taiga but remember there's other people in here.." he blushed a bit cause he's too pale after heard Megumi scream in joy

Taiga sighed"I'm very happy for to see you since I love you so much but you are sick, you are pale and I guess you have fever to and let me guess another thing, you did have headace?"

Megumi smiled"I'm going to leave you to alone and thank you for at I Get to see something amazing, I really enjoy it very much" she walked out Of cooking club and towards here room where she did work as Vice President

Ryuji blushed again with a soft smiled. "Yes, I know, Taiga.. I love you so too and miss you so much.." he squeezed his lover's hand a bit and nodded to Megumi who left the cooking club room, looked back at Taiga. "I'm fine, Taiga.. I just hadn't eat much since yesterday so don't wor-" Ryuji couldn't finish his words since his body weak suddenly, passed out and collapsed on Taiga's chest.

Taiga sighed"Baka but you are my Baka" he lift Ryuji up and walked towards bed so was the end Of cooking club, he put Ryuji down on bed and found some blanket, lay blanket over Ryuji

Under Ryuji's unconscious mind, he felt his body being lifted up and laid on somewhere soft. After a half minutes passed out, Ryuji finally open his eyes and got back back his consciousness. "hnn, T-Taiga.." he mumbled softly.

Taiga smiled"Baka you must eat, have you forgot at you have weak body, your body are not like strong as mine, so I'm coming with dinner and you its going to eat" he walked towards counter and Get some food for Ryuji, When he was finish, he walked back to Ryuji and gave him some food

Ryuji jumped a bit and pouted while he got scolded by Taiga and just nod his head slowly. "Gomen.. I didn't forget about it.. I just lost my appetite cause I saw my mother gave much affection when I got home though she never did that.." he explained, take a plate of food from his lover and eat it slowly with a smile."thanks a lot, Taiga.. this is really delicious.."

Taiga smiled"its good at you didnt forget that and I think your mother feel bad for what she did, so talk to her and take care Of yourself, I dont want you to become hospitaled"

He watched Ryuji eat his food

Ryuji chew his food slowly then looked at Taiga, sighed with a slight nods. "Yeah maybe.. but I don't wanna talk to her after this.. I'll talk to her when my moods better.. and thank you, Taiga.. I'm not easy to got hospitalized so don't worry too much.." he smiled softly.

Taiga smiled"sigh fine by me but I hope you can talk to your mother soon, I'm sure she is worried about you, remember you are her only son, she only have you and she dont want to lose you"

Ryuji giggled after heard Taiga's short lecturer. "I think I already talk with my mother since yout words really like my mom.." he smiled and finished his last food, chew it and continue his talk. "I knew my mom really worried about me and I want to talk to her but when my mood good cause I don't want to get mad and yelled at her.."

Taiga smiled"I'm just happy to hear at you its going to talk to your mother, do you want more?"

Ryuji nod slightly at Taiga's words then shook his head gently. "I think I had enough eat, Taiga.. my head still dizzy so I couldn't eat much or I'll throw up instead.." he chuckled, give Taiga his plate back..

Taiga smiled"do you want some pills for your head? And what are you going to do now? I'm going home soon, I shall just clean up this place after myself"

Ryuji think for a while and nodded slowly. "Yes, I think I need it cause it will worse if I didn't take it.." he paused and leaned hus back on the wall a bit, shrugged."Maybe I'll go home too.. I'll wait you until you finish.." he smiled.

Taiga raise himself up from chair and walked towards medicine cabinet, open it and found some pills for headace, after that he walked towards Ryuji and gave him the pills

Ryuji took the pill and mumbled a thank you before swallow it with water. "Now, I'm better.. so you could cleaned up now.. and we can go home together.."

Taiga smiled and nodded, he start to clean up the place after himself, so the cooking club are ready for tomorrow