~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga was finish making Ryuji favorite breakfast and was sitting down on chair before table waiting for Ryuji shall walk downstairs

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

When he done with packing, he walked.downstairs to the kitchen, smell the cooking that being made by Taiga. "Your cooking smell great.. are you done with cooking?

Ryuji start to eat his breakfast and chewed it slowly when Taiga asking him. "I like your cooking the most since my mother never cooked me anything cause she busy with her job.."

Taiga smiled"well since your mother are busy with her work, so Why dont you come to my school around six'o clock so can I make you dinner, you see I'm and some friends Of mine have made cooking club where we can stay after school practice cooking" he continue eat his breakfast

Ryuji smiled happily as Taiga invited him to come over to his school and nod his head with happy face. "Yes.. Of course I can come around that time.. so I can still see you more.." he blushed, eat more his foods, smiled again cause he's not gonna spend his after school time with boring things.

Taiga smiled"I'm looking forward to you comming to school tomorrow and Which you cant find cooking club, you can Ask Megumi she is student counsil president at our school, so she tends to stay after school doing papirwork, she have pink hair and pink eyes" he was finish eat his food and start to drink his tea

Ryuji listened to Taiga's explaining words while he chewing his foods, nod his head a couple of times as the answer. "Oh okay.. I'll remember that.." he smiled, memorizing his lover's words before. He was done with his breakfast when his phone buzzing; showed one message on it that said his parents are not the one who picked him up but right hand man of his father. "Just as I thought.." he sighed

Taiga smiled"what its wrong my love?" He finish drink his tea and raise himself up for to wash and clean dishes

Ryuji sighed again and looked up at Taiga. "It's.. my parents can't come to pick me up.. and the one who pick me up is the right hand man of my father.." he give his plate to his love after drink his tea.

Taiga smiled"dont you like him? I mean your father right hand man" he continue wash dishes and clean them after that

Ryuji shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know.. But he's too strict and cold toward me.. and I'm more angry cause my mother even can't even. fulfill her promise but dare to make us apart. " he crossed his arm, still didn't accept the condition.

Taiga smiled"yes I'm angry at my mother to but I cant really hate since she is my mother and I still love her very much" he was finish wash and clean all dishes, he sat dishes back to place where they was

Ryuji sighed and decided to just nodded and agreed with Taiga's comment, sat back but beside his lover, rested his head on Taiga's arm and closed his eyes. "I'm angry to my mom but at the end I couldn't say anything to her.."

Taiga smiled"yes same, I'm going to miss you so much, its going to be boring and lonly here without you"

Taiga heard knock on the door and sighed"I'm sure its your father right hand man so have come pick you up"

Ryuji nod slowly while he heard Taiga words, hugged him slightly. "I'll miss you too, Taiga.." he said with a smile. Then he perked up his cause the front door being knocked. "Yeah, you're right.. I'll open the door before picked up my bag.." he stand up and walked to the front door.

Ryuji walked to the front door after took his bag on the living room, open the door and saw his father's right hand man; Tanaka. "You come here really early, Tanaka.." he glared at the old man. "Yes, your parent told me to pick you up early.." he bowed with his cold fast which made Ryuji mad more.

Taiga lean himself on kitchen wall and smiled"so you are Tanaka Ryuji father right hand man, Nice to meet you but can you Please stop give Ryuji cold shoulder its so annyoing, like you" he now understand Why Ryuji didnt like Tanaka very much and he self start to dislike Tanaka

Tanaka raised his eyebrow as he heard other voice and guessed he must be Ryuji's fiancee. "Ah, nice to meet you too, Taiga.. And I think I just acted like the usual I do and Ryuji, hurry up take your bag. Or do you need me to take it?" He smiled though his eyes not smiled at all. Ryuji just clicked his tongue and take back his bag. "No. I don't need your help just prepare the car.. I'll come soon.." he glared at the old male again and Tanaka just nod and leave the two of them.

Taiga sighed"annoying bastard I really hate him, who do he think he is treat you like that" he screatch his head in annyoance

Ryuji huffed slightly and walked toward Taiga, hold his hands. "I know but just forget about that old geezer.. don't waste your energy to get mad at him.." he hugged his lover and tightened his hugs.

Taiga hugged tightly back and smiled"sure everything for you my love, I'm going to miss you so much and dont Dare stop thinking about me because I'm going to think about you"