Lucas smiled"we can chat here meanwhile Ryuji wash the plates"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji giggled at two male in front of him. "It's okay. Let me wash it so you two can chat.." he said and take Taiga and Lucas's plate and wash it fast.

Taiga smiled"so have you find yourself another boyfriend?"

Lucas smiled"no I have not but I'm still searching, so When is the weeding?"

Taiga smiled"I'm not sure, it Should be next month but since my father got heart attack, so Get weeding deylayed"

Lucas smiled"that was to bad to hear, I hope there Get married soon"

Taiga smiled"yes I hope so to"

Ryuji already finished with the plate and dry his hands again after that. He hear some of the two male conversation when he wash the plate and seated himself near them, join in but just listen to their conversation.

Ryuji turned his head as his name being called. "umm, I dont know, Lucas. Maybe just get married with Taiga but I want to be composer someday." he said with a blush.

Lucas smiled"wow you want to be composer somerday, thats so cool Ryuji"

Taiga smiled"I agree with Lucas and I'm sure you going to be composer somerday"

Ruyji smiled at Lucas. "thank you Lucas. but I'm still not good in write song. I have to learn more about music." he said and look at Taiga. "thank you, Taiga." he smiled again

Taiga raise himself up and walked towards living room after Ryuji

Lucas raise himself up and walked towards living room after Taiga

Taiga sat himself down on couch beside Ryuji

Luca sat himself down on couch beside Ryuji smiled"shall we start then?"

Taiga smiled"yes lets start, so Ryuji what have you problem with"

Ryuji saw Taiga sit beside him and Lucas at other of his side. "umm, I'm really bad in math, Taiga.." he said, looking at his fiancee while scratch his cheek softly.

Taiga smiled"we start with Math first then, open your math book"

Lucas smiled"I can help you with Math since Math are my favorite subject and I'm very good in Math"

Ryuji nodded to Taiga and smiled at Lucas, start to open the book as well. He tried to solve some question on the book with Taiga and Lucas. Sometimes he scratch his back because doesn't get the right answer.

Lucas point the right answer to Ryuji

Taiga raise himself up and smiled"I'm going to Get some drink to us" he walked towards kitchen for to Get something to drink

Taiga walked out Of kitchen towards living room with something to drink for him, Lucas and Ryuji, he walked inside living room and put down drinks on table

Ryuji let out a soft sigh as Taiga come back from kitchen with some drink in his hand. He mumbled a 'thank you' to and take the drink as well. "I think I'm enough with math. I cant stand of it for long time," he said and drinking his drink and look at Taiga and Lucas.

Lucas smiled"are you sure Ryuji? Because I'm worried at you wont pass exam, its not long time before we gradutate"

Taiga sat himself down on couch beside Lucas and start to drink his juice

Ryuji nod with a smile. "yeah I'm sure of it. But dont get it wrong, I'm already understand the lesson you taught to me before.. I'm just cant see too much number that make me headache.." he said and leaned back to the couch.