~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji hear the front door being knocked and turned to Taiga, nodded slightly. "okay I'll open it." he raise himself up and walk toward the front door, open it and saw a man that he guess was Lucas; Taiga's best friend. "hi there." he greet Lucas friendly.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Lucas smiled"hello there you must be Ryuji, Taiga fiancée, nice to meet you"

Taiga smiled"nice to see you again Lucas, come now in"

Lucas walked inside the house

Lucas start to flirt with Ryuji"wow you are very sexy one and my type, Why dont you break off your engage with Taiga and be with me"

Taiga want to say something but waited for to hear what Ryuji Would say

Ryuji raise one of his eyebrow as hear Lucas's flirt and got annoyed. "why did you say that? You're Taiga's bestfriend, right? You better don't say that again!" he half shouted and angry now.

Lucas laughed"dont worry I was only joking with you and test you, see you Would be perfect for Taiga and you scored 100%"

Taiga blushed"gess Lucas must you do that, I know I'm important to you but still"

Lucas smiled"yes you are very important to me"

Ryuji pouted as hear lucas laughed at him. "hey, that's not funny you know, don't do that again." He saw Lucas and Taiga talking happily and mention about 'important' thing.

Lucas smiled"Taiga can I be your best man in the weeding?"

Taiga smiled"Of course you can be my best man"

Lucas smiled"thank you very much Taiga, I'm really looking forward to weeding now"

Taiga smiled"I'm getting hungry, so I'm going to make dinner" he walked towards kitchen for to make dinner

Ryuji blushed when hear Lucas mention about being the best man on his wedding with Taiga. He chuckled when hear Taiga's words. "geez, you just eat soup before and you already hungry again?" he said and look at his lover who already walked toward kitchen. "so, when you first meet with Taiga, Lucas?" he said and seated himself on the couch near him, invite Lucas to sit as well.

Lucas sat himself down on couch beside Ryuji and smiled"I meet Taiga When he first start school, I have just start second year When he enter school, so I was already his sempai then, first I think Taiga was very annoying since he always smiled, so he got popular fast, he got loved by both girls and boys, everyone loved him, so I really hate him because Of that, but so did something happend so Get me to see him in another way"

Ryuji hear Lucas's story and nodded sometimes. "oh I see. I'm always guess that Taiga was popular when he's in highschool. Something happen? What is it, Lucas?" he ask Lucas with curious tone.

Lucas so sad on Ryuji and said in sad voice"you see I had boyfriend I loved very much, he was everything to me and I belive I was something special for him but I was wrong, one day he suddenly raped me and took my virgin away, he was really broken When that happend, so the day after that happend I goes to school normaly still broken my boyfriend did that to me.

School day was over without anybody notice how sad I was, like I whanted, but it was one boy so notice how sad I was, guess who that was"

Ryuji feel sad as hear Lucas's story and patted his shoulder. "ooh, sorry I didn't want to make you sad and remember that sad story. Yeah, I know who was that. That must be my fiancee, Taiga." he smiled proudly.

Lucas now smiled"yes thats right Ryuji it was Taiga, he was the only boy so notice how sad I was, self at I was pretending to be happy, he got me to tell him what happend and I start to cry after that, he comfort me and tell me I must be strong and break up with my boyfriend and I agree to it, so next day I made my courage to break up with him and I did, he didnt like it but accept it in the end, from that time so was I and Taiga bestfriend, I really own him to Get me to break up with my boyfriend"

Ryuji sigh in relief as Lucas smiled again. "Taiga must be really nice to you that time. I'm glad that he is the one who comfort you that time. He always take a good care of me though I can do it by myself." he said and lean back to the couch, resting his back.

Lucas walked inside kitchen where Taiga already was sitting down on table, he walked towards table and sat himself down on table beside Taiga

Taiga smiled"lets start to eat then and I hope you Would like my cooking Lucas" he start to eat

Lucas smiled"I'm sure I Would like your food and cooking" he start to eat

Ryuji start to take the foods to his plate and eat it. He nod at Lucas's comment. "your cooking always delicious as usual, Taiga." he said while chew the foods

Taiga smiled"thank you very much my love" he continue eat his food

Lucas smiled"Ryuji have right, your food are delious" he continue eat his food

Ryuji nod with a smile. "you're welcome, Taiga" he said gladly and take a sip of water after it, felt happy because he has same though with Lucas.

Taiga smiled"want to study together with me and Ryuji after dinner Lucas?"

Lucas smiled"I Would love to study together with you and Ryuji"

Ryuji finnished with his meals and take his plate and wash it. "it's a good idea, Taiga. It's going to fun if you join in too Lucas." he said while dried his hand and look at that two male in front of him.