YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji turned to Taiga and nod slightly. "okay," he start to search but there's no free bench on the park. "Taiga, there's no free bench in here, so what should we do now?" he said and look at Taiga.

Taiga gasped when he so Lucas walked towards them, he looked down and whisper to Ryuji"please don't watch but Lucas are coming towards us, I don't want to talk to him"

Ryuji widen his eyes as hear Taiga's word. "o-okay. But are you alright?" he said in worried tone while avoiding the other scenery and just look at Taiga.

Taiga smiled"yes I'm alright since I have you beside of me" he la his head on Ryuji shoulder

Lucas walked past Taiga and Ryuji, without lay eyes on them

Ryuji blushed when he hear Taiga's words and just nod his head. He watched Lucas passed them without realize them and hugged Taiga when he rested his head on his shoulder.

Taiga walked inside his school and towards his class, he walked inside his class, towards his pault and sat himself down on his chair, waited for teacher shall come inside class, so his class can start

Ryuji watches the teacher start the class, this time he study about history that related with music. He excited when know that and start to open the book and follow the lesson.

finnaly after some hours with school, so was school day over, Taiga walked out of his class and towards his locker where he had his things, when he come to his locker, he open it and took out his things, lay his thing in his bag and closed his locker, after that he took his bag on his back, walked towards school entrance

Today school passed really fast, because Ryuji learn something that he interested in. When class dismiss he walk out from the class, get ready for go home after gathering his thing from his locker. His school already quiet and not much people in it when he walked out. He walks to his house as fast as he can, because he is tired and want to take some rest.

Ryuji let Taiga hold his hand and walked side by side with him. "well, my school day was nice. I'm study about history that related to music. You?"

Taiga smiled"my school day was boring, the only class I was enjoying was swimming class" he stand outside of his and Ryuji house

Ryuji nodded at Taiga's comment. "aah, I see.. Well, but at least you enjoy your time at school, right?" he smiled and notice he already standing in front of their house.

Taiga smiled"yes I did enjoy school but I didn't talk to Lucas at all" he walked towards door, open the door and walked inside house, took his shoes off himself