YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Lucas smiled"you are very welcome and I must go home now, its getting late" he raise himself up from couch

Taiga smiled"sure we talk tomorrow at school"

Ryuji nod his head and raise himself up as well. "aah, I see. It's nice to spend time with you, Lucas. Good bye.." he said, waved his hand to Lucas.

Ryuji widen his eyes and push Lucas back. "H-hey! what are doing, huh!" he said and rub his lips as well, pure anger glint on his eyes while glare at Lucas.

Taiga walked towards Lucas and slapped him in the face, he said in angry voice"how Dare you kiss Ryuji my fiancee and the person I love the most"

Lucas just laughed and walked towards front door, open the door, walked outside Of house and closed the door after himself

Taiga start crying very bad

Ryuji suprised as saw Taiga slapped his best friend hard and got more annoyed because Lucas just chuckle and run away from his house. He walk toward Taiga and rubbed his back, try to soothe him. "dont cry Taiga, your tears too value for crying because that bastard.." he said in sad voice.

Taiga couldnt stop crying"I know Ryuji but its hurts much at my bestfriend kissed and just walked away like that, I belive we was very closer but I guess I was wrong

Ryuji doesnt know what should he do now when saw Taiga didnt stop cried. "I-I know, but just dont cry anymore. I dont want to see you sad like this." he start to cried as well, felt really sad because his fiancee being betrayed by his best friend.

Taiga stopped kissing Ryuji and hugged him"I'm very happy for to have you Ryuji and thank you for Get angry When Lucas kissed you"

Taiga giggled"you are so cute Ryuji, I'm so happy to be with you" He kissed Ryuji again and unzip Ryuji pants, found his member and start to stroke it

Ryuji grunt when his member get stroked. "d-dont laugh at me like that because kissing stuff easy to make me turn on.." he said, gaps as Taiga kiss him again and hold on his chest and moaned within the kiss.

Ryuji lose when wrestle his tongue with Taiga and break the kiss slowly because desperate for an air, panting hard. He shut his eyes tight when Taiga keep stroking his hardening cock.

Taiga smiled"I'm going to do something" he unzip his pants and took his cock towards Ryuji cock and start to stroke both Of cocks

Still panting, Ryuji watch the other start to unzip his pants and gasped as feeling his cock and Taiga's being pumped together, let out a needy moan and hold on Taiga's shoulder as well.