~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji follow Taiga walk toward their house and got in there. He felt sad as Taiga mention about his betrayal friend. "ooh, don't be sad Taiga. Just forget about that horrible person.." he said, patted Taiga's shoulder gently then he put off his shoes as well.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji seated himself on the couch and look at Taiga. "hmm, I don't have an idea. But I feel like I want anything you will cook for me." he smiled and put his bag beside him.

Ryuji walk toward his room and change his uniform fast. He wear long jeans and shirt with hoodie. After that he walk downstairs to his fiancee. "let's go! I'm ready Taiga." he said and put on his shoes as well.

Taiga nodded and put shoes on himself, he open the door and walked outside, waited for Ryuji shall walk outside before he close the door

Taiga smiled"yes I have and its very good, so I'm going to buy some beer in the cane" he come frame to supermarket and walked inside supermarket with Ryuji

Ruji smiled excitedly. "oh really? thanks Taiga.." he said and follow Taiga walk in to supermarket and seeing the crowded inside that place. 'this place pretty crowded too, eh?' he think for a while.

Taiga smiled"yes is very crowded her since this are the only supermarket we have and its very popular since it sometimes have super sale" he found vogn and search around supermarket for things to buy

Ryuj nodded in understanding. "hmm, I see. well I never went to supermarket in here before so I just a little surprised when see crowded like this." he said and watches Taiga take vogn and follow him from behind.

Taiga smiled"lets find Salamon, after that shall we buy potatoes and carrots, and the last item on the list are beer the cane"

Taiga smiled"didnt I tell you Ryuji, I shall make Salamon, potatoes, carrots and fish saus" he found Salamon and lay it down in vogn