~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji panting a little as Taiga break the kiss, shook his head. "no, It's okay Taiga. But can you help me with this?" he said and pointing his cock which got hard because that kiss.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga blushed When he so Ryuji cock was hard and smiled"you got hard When I kissed you, Ryuji your perv" he moved down and took Ryuji off his jeans and pants, start to lick Ryuji cock

Ryuji blushed as hear Taiga's comment, pout a little. "I-I just can't myself, my body react itself." he saw Taiga pull his jeans and pants and moan escape from his mouth as Taiga lick his hardening cock.

Ryuji throw his head back, moaned again and felt he closer because his cock and ball being played together. "Ta-taiga, I'm going to cum s-so stop sucking my cock. I-I don't want to make your face dirty." he said breathlessly.

Ryuji panting after his fast orgasm then look at Taiga. "d-don't say that. It's embarrassing, you know?" he blushed darkly and cover his face with his arm.

Ryuji pouted and look at Taiga. "no, it's okay, Taiga. but are you okay? Didn't need help with that?" he grinned and pointing to Taiga's errection that suddenly big behind his pants.

Ryuji chuckled as hear Taiga's answer. "hmm, not like usual. Okay I'll help you but don't laugh because I never do that. He start lean closer to Taiga, unbutton and unzipper Taiga's jeans. He little gasp as seeing Taiga's erection and touch it first then lick the tip of Taiga's cock.

Ryuji gasp as Taiga cummed inside his mouth, swallow it with one gulp. Then he take out Taiga's cock from his mouth, panting hard and rest his head on Taiga's lap.