YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji blushed and nod his head. "y-yeah, I just couldn't stop myself. Though this is the first time I did that." he look away and cover his hardening errection.

Ryuji blink a little when hear the other comment and gasp as something big entering his lower back. "uhn, Taiga you didn't prepare me first?" he said and pull the blanket beside him, moaned.

Ryuji moaned as feeling Taiga's cock enter deep inside him. "but I-hmmph.." he couldn't say anything, paralyzed with the kiss but kissed Taiga back.

Ryuji moaned again as Taiga start to move inside him, this time felt really hot because he doesn't prepare first. He bite his lower lip to muffle his sounds.

Ryuji groaned as Taiga speed up his thrust, panting hard as well. His cock start to dripping pre-cum, and it's felt throbbing. He take his hand to his cock, pump it and try to ease the throbbing sensation.

Ryuji felt Taiga's thrust more fast than before, moaned loud when he reach his climax and cummed as Taiga cummed inside him. It's felt warm but slippery inside him. Panting, Ryuji rested his head on Taiga's chest.

Ryuji felt his head being patted, peeked at Taiga. "It's okay, but don't do that again, It's still hurt though mixed with pleasure." he blushed and lower his head.

Ryuji look at Taiga who smiled and replied. "mmm okay then, It's a promise. I love you too, Taiga." he rest his body against Taiga's, sighing cause still tired of his last activity.