YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

After a few hours sleeping, Ryuji move his body try to wake up. When open his eyes he found Taiga still sleeping beside him and smiled to him while saw Taiga's handsome face.

Ryuji nodded with a smile. "okay, I can't cook but I will help you with preparing the utensils." he raise himself up but collapse back to the bed, rubbed his lower back slowly.

Ryuji just chuckled while see Taiga blushed by his kiss. "yes my love, don't mind it. Yeah, can you hold me, my butt still little sore." he smiled and held his hand in front of Taiga.

Ryuji try to stand up again and pull Taiga's hand, walk toward the bathroom. When in front of bathroom's door Ryuji stop and look at Taiga. "you wanna take a shower too?"

Ryuji nodded his head slowly and walked toward shower and turn on the water, soaked himself with warm water. He sigh softly as his muscle get relax, and take a soap and rub it to his body.