~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji heard Taiga walk out of the room before soaked himself with water. A couple of minutes later, he had ready going to school. With bag on his shoulder, Ryuji walk downstairs and search for Taiga in the kitchen.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji sat down on the chair near the kitchen, smiles softly. "thank you, Taiga. I can serve myself so you can take a shower and get prepared for school."

Taiga smiled"sure I'm going to take shower now" he walked out of kitchen and upstairs towards bathroom in bedroom for to take shower

Ryuji watches Taiga walk out the kitchen when he take the foods to his plate and start to eat it. Sometimes he hummed because always satisfied by Taiga's cooking.

Taiga was finish in the shower and walked out of bathroom with school uniform on himself, he walked out of bedroom and downstairs torwards kitchen for to eat breakfast

Ryuji was already finish with his meals when notice Taiga come back to the kitchen. He just smiled toward him and continue washing his plate then sit in front of Taiga.

Ryuji turned as Taiga ask him. "aah, why you didn't tell me before. Okay I'll make it quick." he said and take a look at fridge. He decided to make a simple omelette for his fiancee.

Ryuji nodded in agreement. "me too, Taiga. I start class after first break." he said while flipping the omelette that he cook. After some minutes, he ready and put the omelette on the table, in front of Taiga. "I hope this taste good." he said and take a seat.

Ryuji lifted his head and look at Taiga. "hmm, maybe we can take a walk to the park near here. It's already long time we didn't going to the park." he said with a smile and take Taiga's plate then wash it.

Ryuji look at Taiga and blushed darkly. "aww, don't say such an embarrassing thing Taiga, I'm not that good." he said and take his bag with him. "let's go. It's better if we bring our bag so after that we can going to school."

Taiga put his bag on his back and smiled"but it's the truth Ryuji" he put shoes on himself and open the door, walked outside, waiting for Ryuji

Ryuji just form a smile though still blushed. "okay okay. It's up to you.." he said and walk toward front door, put on his shoes and walk outside the house.