Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu reach Daichi's house in no time but he didn't see a sight of his lover on the kitchen nor the living room. He put out the ointment from his pocket then hold it when he walk toward Daichi's room. His steps stopped suddenly because he heard moans from Daichi's room vaguely and sweat dropped from his forehead. 'Is Daichi doing masturbate when I'm gone? I think his legs itch..' he think but a second later realization hit his mind. 'ooh, so that's not itch but got hard, huh?' he mumbled then step closer to the room. His cock turn on as he heard another soft moan come out from Daichi's mouth.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi pre-cums on his hand and pants softly, closing his eyes and takes his finger out. He continues stroking his cock with both hands at a slower speed and arches his back with a moan. Daichi's head perks up after hearing the door closed, ~I-Is Haru back? Or maybe Tetsu is back from getting the ointment,~ he thought as he froze for a few moments. He was bent over while he goes back to stroking his cock, moaning and bites the blanket when moving his hips. Daichi looks towards the door as he heard the movement getting closer and froze again, pulling the covers over himself and lays down on his side.

Tetsu listen to every moan that Daichi made from inside his room. Again, sweat dropped from his forehead and soaked his face. 'shit! Why Daichi masturbate when I gone. Is he not got enough from me..' Tetsu's hand start trailled to his cock, rubbed it slowly and try to make it calm for a while. But then he stopped as the other stopped as well. 'hmm, is he realize that I'm back? But I'm not going attack him now..Hell no! He's the one who didn't want to have sex with me three days, so got your big talk, Daichi..' he mumbled then put his ear near the door, want to hear any noise from inside. Luckily Tetsu had release his load this morning, so he can hold his act for a while.

Daichi looks towards the door and pouts a little, leaning forward and hears some commotion going on by his door. He goes onto his stomach and lowers his head a little, covering himself with the blanket and falls asleep with a soft smile. Daichi covers his face with his arm and continues to sleep with a soft sigh, turning onto his back and looks at the cieling for a few minutes, going back to sleep.

Tetsu just tsked as the other really stopped masturbate. 'ooh, so he didn't want to be discovered by me, huh? Fine.. But I'm not attack you until you beg to me!' he mumbled then stand up from his place and open the door. He look at Daichi who sleep soundly on the bed. He rolled his eyes at the sight that he saw though he heard Daichi moan loudly before. Then he got some idea to tease his lover, he pull the blanket that cover Daichi's body then whistling as seeing Daichi's lower body seems wet by something and just continue watching the sight in front of him.

Daichi had his hand resting on his chest while Tetsu pulled down the blanket. He lets out a grunt, feeling a soft breeze where it was wet on his crotch and lets out a soft moan. Daichi slowly turns on his side, facing the wall and wiggles a little, falling back into a deep sleep and rubs his head on his pillow. Daichi wakes up a little only long enough to pull down his shirt and rests his head back onto his pillow to continue sleeping.

Tetsu pouted because his act didn't have any response from Daichi though he still glad that Daichi moaned because the air. He puffed out his cheek and sit on the bed beside Daichi. "Daichi, are you really sleep, huh? your itch already gone?" he poked the other shoulder and pretend still worried about itch that Daichi felt before. Sighed, he leaned on the bedpost and put his hand behind his head and look down to Daichi who's still sleeping

Daichi was curled up while sleeping and squirms a little in his sleep, resting his hands within his thighs and bites his bottom lip. He looks down at his hard on from masturbating from before and sighs, looking up and sees Tetsu. Daichi nods his head, "y-yes it feels a little better.. but still itchy," he pouts a little and lays on his back, looking towards Tetsu.

Tetsu raise one of his eyebrow as heard the other comment. 'tsk! he didn't want to tell the truth, okay let's see if you still didn't want to tell me' he think and lean closer to Daichi suddenly. "ohh really? let me see it.." he said then take his hand to Daichi's thigh and rub it slowly. "is it in here the itch you feel before.." he look up to his lover, wait the answer while keep rubbing Daichi's thigh.

Daichi tilts his head as he watches Tetsu and lowers his head. He sighs softly and gasps a little when watching Tetsu touch his thigh and blushes softly, looking to the side and nods his head slowly, "y-yeah its around there," he pouts a little. ~I didn't want Tetsu to get annoyed or avoid me,~ he crosses his arms as he thought within his head.

Tetsu catches Daichi's expression perfectly! his lover still hard on and his face blushed just because the touch on his thigh. He sighed softly and lean back, look up at Daichi. "Can we cut it out now.. tell me what are you doing when I'm gone.." He crossed his arm and stare at Daichi with serious face, curious really eat him now.

Daichi lowers his head and looks up at Tetsu. He sighs and sits himself up, showing his wet hand, "I.. was masturbating when you were gone. I heard you masturbating in the bathroom and that got to me so I started to masturbate in the kitchen, but you found out. I didn't want you I was hard.. so I made you go to your house for a few moments so I can masturbate a little, but I just made it worst.."

Tetsu can't help himself and let his smirk appeared while looking Daichi's wet hand. 'got you! finally you admit it... so what should I do to you now, Daichi..' he thought, still showed his smirk to his lover. "I'm masturbating because you say you didn't want to have sex with me for three days so I help myself alone.. so, is this your first time doing it alone, eh?" he laughed a little and crossed his arm.

Daichi lowers his head a little and puts his hands into his lap, lowering his head with a sigh, "I just wanted a few days of a break. You don't want my butt to be too.. b-big for you do you?" He gets off the bed and shakes his head, "no I've done it before.. remember? That bet we did," he crosses his arms and walks out of his bedroom.

Tetsu chuckled at the other comment and crossed his arm again while look at his lover. "hey, that's impossible your butt will loose, silly.." he said with another low chuckle. "yeah, I know.. I mean doing it alone when nobody see you.." He watches Daichi got off of the bed and walk outside. "hey, where are going? I'm not finish yet talking to you.." he said and walk out the bedroom, chase Daichi from behind.

Daichi blushes and pouts a little, frailing his arms, "yeah well that is because you like going inside me daily," he crosses his arms. He looks over his shoulder and looks back in front of him, sighing and walks into the bathroom, closing the door and locks it. Daichi sits on the tub and rests his head on his legs, pressing his legs to his chest.

Tetsu was keep followed Daichi until they reach the bathroom. "hey, I'm not doing that daily, Daichi... I-" his words being cutted as his lover walk inside bathroom and lock it. "H-hey, are you mad at me now? s-sorry I didn't mean to make you annoyed.." he sigh and knock the bathroom's door slowly.

Daichi lowers his head and closes his eyes for a few moments, wrapping his arms around his legs. At that time, Haru walks into the house, "Dai I am home," he looks around the house and tilts his head, going upstairs and spots Tetsu, "hey... um why are you outside the bathroom Tetsu?"

Now Tetsu confused, he didn't know what to do, Daichi still didn't want to open the door though he already apologize to him. He turned and found Haru had came back to the house. "uh-umm, well, Daichi was mad at me and locked himself on the bathroom." he explain to Haru slowly.

Haru looks at the door and goes into his pocket, giving Tetsu the key to the bathroom with a smile and walks to his bedroom, "well.. I am sure you to will be able to solve the issue." Daichi sighs softly and closes his eyes for a few moments.

Tetsu tilt his head as Haru give him the key. "o-okay, thanks Haru.." he said and watch Daichi's brother walk to his bedroom. Sighed slowly, he put the key and turn the door knob slowly. When he enter the bathroom, he found his lover curled in ball in tub and approach him slowly. "h-hey Daichi.."

Daichi looks up when Tetsu opened the door and lowers his head with a sigh, resting his head back on his knees. He yawns a little and closes his eyes for a few seconds, "hm.. yes Tetsu?"

Tetsu pout as the other just look him for a while. "y-you still mad with me?" he said and seated himself beside the tub, resting his back at it.

Daichi shakes his head and covers his face with a sigh, "no.. I never was.. I guess with all the sex I been loosing some sleep so I got crabby. I need at least 6-8 hours at max.. or I get very crabby towards people."

Sighing softly Tetsu stand up and join in Daichi sit in the tub. "h-hey.. sorry for ruin your sleep time.. you should tell me that before.." he said with a soft smile then hugged the other tight while patting his lover's head gently.