[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori shook his head at him as he got into the car. "Oh really? Are you blushing and stuttering because you don't want to be seen as well?" he grinned at him. The manager noticed Niran hiding his face, then reached over and quickly took the stuffed animal. "Hm...I guess this is kind of cute...." he muttered, holding the whale out of Niran's reach.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

"Hey! Give that back!" Niran reached for the whale, trying to grab it. "you already gave it to me, you can't take it" he practically fell into Hatori's lap while trying to get the whale. He gasped and pulled away. "Fine, take it, I didn't want it anyway" he grumbled, pouting.

Hatori laughed at his feeble attempts to get the whale back. His eyebrows raised at how close Niran was, but the star quickly pulled away. "For someone who tries so hard to act like they aren't, you're certainly cute." he said slyly. He started the car and began the trip home. When they finally got back to his home, Hatori went into the living room and collapsed tiredly on the couch.

Niran stayed in sullen silence for the whole drive home. When they got back he went straight up to his room, making sure to slam the door behind himself. He slipped his pants off and crawled into bed, too lazy to actually put on pajama bottoms. He flipped the light off and curled up, trying to process everything that had happened.

Hatomi groaned when heard the door slam. What had he done now? With a sigh, he pulled out his phone. He needed to call the agency and make sure things were getting sorted out. After a dry phone call, he went upstairs. He wanted to ask Niran what was wrong, but he figured it would be best to give him a little time to himself first. The manager went to change into sleepwear, and ten minutes later, he was standing outside Niran's door. He knocked lightly before poking his head inside.

"Everything seems to be settling down, so we might be able to continue on with the usual schedule tomorrow...." he informed. Hatori knew he should ask Niran what was bothering him, but he couldn't find the words. Even after knowing the star for a while, his temper made talking to him feel like walking in a field of land mines. "Are you alright?" he finally asked.

Niran pulled the blankets up higher around his neck, still refusing to look at the other. "I'm fine... Just thinking about stuff..." He said after a short pause. He went quiet for a moment before finally looking up at Hatori. "why do you have to make everything so difficult?"

Hatori looked at him in confusion as he stepped into the room. Was he referring to all that had happened today? He suddenly felt a sinking sensation in his chest. Maybe he had gone too far? For all he knew, Narin didn't even like him that way. Was he only humoring him the whole time? The thought brought a bitter taste to his mouth. Even if he wasn't entirely sure of his actions at the time, what had happened earlier had made him feel something much different than he ever had. But now Niran was telling him that he was making things difficult. Had he made a mistake?

"What do you mean?" Hatori finally asked after a lapse of silence.

Niran stared at him for a moment before looking away again. "I have... Feelings... And stuff for you..." He finally mumbled. "But it's stupid and if I have feelings for anyone right now it makes everything so much more complicated and on top of that you're my manager and a guy" He pulled the covers over his head. "it's all your fault"

Hatomi felt a stupidly big smile spread out on his face when Niran admitted to having feelings for him. He slowly moved to sit down on the bed. "You think this isn't complicated for me too? You're supposed to be my client, and you're younger than me. Not to mention the fact that I didn't even consider myself attracted to men before you strolled into my life. And now I'm supposed to work alongside you, while trying not to think about the fact that I've kissed your lips and held your hand. Complicated doesn't even begin to describe it." he chuckled, shaking his head at the situation. He looked up and pulled the cover down slightly so he could see Niran's face. "But I don't care that it's complicated. Even if I'm not entirely sure what to make of this, I know that I like you. A lot."

Niran blushed deeply, trying to avoid eye contact. "so... now what? I mean..." He pulled the covers up so only his eyes were showing. "are we a... Couple? or do we just forget about all this?" He managed to look up at the man, curious as to how he might respond to the question. He really didn't know what the rules about this kind of thing were.

Hatori hesitated at the question. Answering that was the most difficult thing of all. There were so many things that could go wrong. If the agency found out, Hatori could be assigned to a different client or fired altogether. And if the press found out, the aftermath would be nothing less of a catastrophe. Hatori sighed, running his fingers through his hair as he thought. He knew it was dangerous, but he didn't want to just forget all that had happened in the past few hours.

Hatori reached out and touched Niran's face lightly, cradling his cheek. "We can try, but for the sake of both of our careers, we can't tell anyone...." he replied.

Niran blushed softly and slowly sat up, keeping the sheets over his lower half since he was just in boxers. "You think I'd want people to know that I'm dating an old pedophile?" He teased, holding Hatori's hand to his cheek. "I'm not telling anyone about this, and if you tell someone then I'll just deny it"

"You rude little brat." Hatori chuckled. He nodded at the statement with a bit of a smile showing. Leaning in, he kissed Niran softly, his free hand moving to the boy's waist to pull him in closer. A feeling of happiness flooded through him as he reveled in his warmth.

Niran laughed softly and returned the kiss. His arms lightly wrapping around Hatori's shoulders. The feeling of the older man's body made him feel strangely happy, even though he had so recently found him extremely annoying. He relaxed completely into the kiss, moving his hand up to run it through Hatori's hair.

Hatori groaned lightly against his lips as Niran ran through his hair, squeezing his waist in response. He deepened the kiss, and his hands trailed to the star's hips. With Niran pressed against him, he could feel his desire slowly growing.

Niran broke the kiss with a soft gasp for air. He hid his face against Hatori's shoulder, trying to hide his desire for the other man. He pushed his chest forward into his manager's body, shivering at the feeling of his hands moving lower.

Hatori cursed under his breath as his senses were overwhelmed with Niran. His fingers brushed the hem of his boxers, and he tried to exert some self-control, but that was becoming impossible with Niran pushing against his body. He didn't want to move too fast. He limited himself to touches as he pressed a kiss to Niran's neck.

"W-wait, Hatori" Niran gasped as he felt the man's hand on his boxers. Things were starting to move quickly and, although he wasn't against the way things were going, he couldn't help but feel nervous. "I-I'm actually a virgin so..." his voice grew more quiet until he trailed off, his face dark red with embarrassment. He didn't really know what he was asking for, Hatori was already being gentle.

Hatori smiled in reassurance and kissed his reddened cheek. "Don't worry, I won't go that far." He promised. Hatori moved him to lay back down on the bed before lifting his shirt. His fingers traced over the smooth expanse of his chest before his lips joined them, kissing up from his navel to his nipples. Hatori's eyes darted back up to meet Niran's as he licked the pert nubs lightly.

Niran let out a soft whimper of pleasure at the feeling of Hatori's mouth. "i-idiot, what are you...?" he trailed off, trying not to meet the man's eyes. It felt good but it was also extremely embarrassing. Niran bite his lip to stop himself from making any other noises at the feeling.

Hatori halted his movements when he could no longer hear Niran's sounds. A grin formed as he leaned up to kiss him lightly, freeing his lips from the biting. "Don't do that. I want to hear you." he whispered teasingly. The manager moved lower to lick and nip Niran's neck, making sure not to leave any marks where someone could see. Meanwhile, his hand traveled down to rub him through the fabric of his boxers.

"W-why would you want to hear that?" Niran squirmed in embarrassment. He gasped at the feeling of Hatori's hand against his boxers and let out a sweet moan. He reached up to hold onto the man's back. Without thinking about it he pushed his hips forward into the touch.

"Because I like hearing you like this. I'm the only one who gets to." Hatori chuckled in response. He watched Niran's reaction and rubbed him a bit more. He slid the boxers down lower, then lightly touched his hard cock. His fingers wrapped around his length and stroked him.

"P-pervert" Niran mumbled in response to the man's words. He gasped softly and let out a breathless moan at the direct contact. His hips rolled up into the touch. Niran bite his lip lightly, his fingers moved down to rest on the front of Hatori's pants. He hesitated for a moment before unbuckling the belt.

Hearing Niran's reaction, Hatori stroked him a bit faster, noticing his flushed features. He paused when he felt him trying to undo his belt. Hatori was surprised, but pleased at Niran's willingness. He smiled a bit in encouragement and moved to give him a little more space.