[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran grinned at him, his cheeks still pink. "alright, but until I really believe you, I'm going to be a giant brat" he stuck his tongue out before laying down and pulling the covers up again. "I wanna go to sleep now" he grumbled, rolling onto his side. "you can go plan more events or something" he yawned sleepily.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Hatori merely smiled and rose from the bed. He hesitated in the doorway as if he wanted to say something else, but left the room instead. When he got back into his own bed, he could sense a much lighter feeling. It seemed like he had finally started to get through to Niran. Even if it was something as simple as a smile, he felt like they were finally making some sort of progress. His thoughts kept him up a little longer, but he managed to fall asleep hours later.

Niran also stayed awake for awhile, thinking about what Hatori had said. He had been joking when he asked the man if he had a crush on him, but he had felt... Something at his words and touch. Niran quickly shook the thoughts away, and soon enough he fell fast asleep. He slept in late the next morning, as usual. Without someone telling him to wake up he usually got out of bed around noon.

Hatori woke up early the next morning, as was his usual routine. He took a quick shower and headed downstairs for a cup of coffee. He would have a long day ahead of him. With what had happened yesterday, he would have to do a lot of damage control. They would have to find out the name of the crazed fan, and possibly file a report. It all sounded like a huge headache. He was snapped out of his thoughts when his phone rang. Sighing when he saw that it was the angency, Hatori prepared himself for a long and grueling phonecall.

After going back and forth negotiating, they finally decided to cancel Niran's video filming for today and focus on taking care of the problems. Hatori was instructed to keep Niran out of the public eye and keep him out of trouble for the day. He sighed and took a sip of his now cold coffee, debating on waking Niran up to inform him or letting him sleep in a little longer.

Niran finally got out of bed at almost one in the afternoon. He came downstairs with his hair in a complete mess and plopped down on the couch with a yawn. "morning..." he mumbled, still sleepy. "how long have you been awake?" he asked, looking over at Hatori and rubbing his eyes. Niran stood up and went to the kitchen before the man could respond. He opened up the fridge and started looking for some kind of vegetable.

Hatori looked up when he felt a body plop down next to him. He held in a chuckle at Niran's wild bedhead. "Good morning. I've been up for a while...." He trailed off as the star walked away. Niran had been in his home not even 24 hours and he was acting like he owned the place. Not that Hatori minded. He found it a bit endearing. Shaking his head at his own lame thoughts, Hatori stood and made his way to the kitchen. "We're canceling your activities today. Management said to take it easy today."

"So... Do I have to stay here the whole day? Or do I get to go home..." Niran frowned at the thought as he found some lettuce and washed it off. He put the leaves in a bowl and headed out to the living room where he sat down on the couch. He started to eat the leaves as he waited for Hatori's response.

"We can go there for a minute to pick up clothes or whatever you want, but you can't go in. Apparently there's a horde of paparazzi and reporters camped out in front of your house. And we can't afford to have your face in the paper anymore this week." Hatori informed. He lingered in the kitchen to pour himself another cup of coffee before returning to the living room. "Basically, I'm supposed to keep you on lockdown in this house to avoid the public eye, but I'm pretty sure we'd both go crazy being forced to stay inside all day, so maybe I can manage to sneak you out for a little bit. Just don't tell them I'm doing this."

Niran frowned as he chewed on his lettuce. "great" he muttered. "How long do you think it'll take until all this calms down?" he didn't sound too angry about it, just annoyed. "how much stuff can I bring? Because if I'm staying here for awhile then I want my guitar and laptop so I can work on stuff..." he trailed off and stuffed more lettuce in his mouth.

"Hopefully, only a matter of days. You can make a list of things that you want me to get." Hatori responded. He sat his cup down on the table and collapsed on the couch with a sigh. He just wanted all of this to blow over so they could get back to business. Wasting time would only mean that all of Narin's events would be delayed, and that would lead to lots of disappointed fans and even more complications. But this was the kind of thing that Hatori was used to. Sticky situations brought out the best in him, and he would be even more motivated to work harder.

"So what do you want to do today? We can't do anything outrageous that could risk you being spotted, but we can manage to slide by on a few things. There's a festival thing going on a few miles from here if you want to go to that...." he suggested.

"Alright, I'll work on that list soon then..." Niran sighed, leaning back in the couch. "Yeah, that sounds fun I guess... But there might be people that would recognize me there so that might be bad..." he frowned. "I wish I knew how much of a pain it is to be this famous before I became the singer..." He grumbled, filling his mouth with the last of the lettuce.

"With a hat and a pair of sunglasses, you'll blend right in. I've gone undercover with stars before, you'll be fine." Hatori assured. He shook his head and poked Niran's arm. "Don't talk with food in your mouth, rude kid." he scolded, but his light tone showed that he was only teasing. "Yeah, unfortunately it's not as glamorous as everyone makes it out to be." he agreed.

Niran brushed his hand away and opened his mouth wide for a moment to show the half chewed food. He quickly closed his mouth again and swallowed before fully laying down on the couch. "When I was first getting popular it was so exciting, I just thought it was the best thing ever... Now I wish I did something else with my life..." he sighed softly. "so when are we going to head out?"

Hatori scowled at him, muttering under his breath about how horrible of a guest Niran was. He had to scoot over a bit to make room for the star stretching out on his couch. Niran's head was close to laying in his lap, and if he moved his hand over just an inch, he would be able to touch his soft blonde locks. Not that he was going to, of course.

It kind of hurt him to hear Niran talk about it that way. Even if the work was tough most of the time, he wanted Niran to enjoy his career. He should be living out his dream, not being forced into a nightmare. He blinked at the sudden question. "We can leave soon. Just make sure you cover up a bit so you aren't recognized."

"I knooow" Niran rolled his eyes. "you make it sound like I want to be buried under a mob of screaming teenage girls" he slowly sat back up and stretched. "I'm gonna go get ready to leave... do you have a hat or something I can borrow?" he stood up and looked down at Hatori, waiting for his reply. "oh, and sunglasses" he brushed his hair back with his hands as he spoke.

"I'm pretty sure, let me go look." Hatori replied as he stood up and went back to his bedroom. After searching through his closet, he managed to find an old knit beanie and a pair of sunglasses. He was glad that he could pass in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Returning downstairs, he handed Niran the objects and waited for him to put them on. "I hope they have good food..." he muttered more to himself than to Niran.

Niran waited patiently for the man to come back. He rolled his eyes at the comment as he slipped on the beanie. "I hope they don't... Dieting is hard enough without having people rub tasty things in my face" he grumbled, just the mention of food could be enough to put him in a bad mood. He slipped the sunglasses on and looked at Hatori "well? is this okay? Or should I wear a hoodie too?"

Hatori mentally kicked himself. How could he forget so quickly that food was a touchy subject? He checked the time on his phone, looking up when Niran got his attention. Even disguised in a hat and sunglasses, there was no denying that the young man was attractive. Hatori suddenly understood why the girls acted like a bunch of crazy people. He realized that he'd been staring at Niran a minute too long, and he quickly responded with, "You're fine like that, we can go now..." and led him out the front door and to the car. He really needed to stop thinking such odd things and focus. Even if they weren't out on official business, it was his responsibility to look after Niran. He couldn't let his own stupid thoughts get in the way of that.

Niran frowned when he noticed how long Hatori had been staring at him. "is something wrong? you're looking at me all weird..." he muttered, fixing his sunglasses.

He followed the man out to the car and sat down in the passenger's seat. "so... I'm guessing that you want me to stay close to you, right? I can't go off and do anything fun" he grumbled, turning to look out the window. He really wanted to just be able to do something without constant supervision, but he was starting to realize it was completely impossible at this point.

"Are you trying to say that I'm not fun? I'll have you know that I am a great person to hang out with when I'm off the clock. Do you really think I'm just a boring old man?" Hatori chuckled as he started the car and made their way through the traffic. The drive wasn't supposed to be long, but it seemed that a lot of people were also going to the festival, and the many cars were starting to get backed up.

Niran looked over his glasses at Hatori. "Are you trying to suggest that you're not just a boring old man?" he rolled his eyes and leaned back in his car seat. "Come on, you're like 50-something aren't you?" He grinned mischievously at his manager. "Maybe I want to hang out with someone my own age, grandpa" he said in a mocking voice. "I don't want to push you too hard and make you break a hip"

"What? I'm only 25! And hanging out with people your age would send you back to preschool, you little brat." Hatori teased back. "And aren't you supposed to show respect to those older than you? Where are your manners?" he grinned. Finally, he was able to park next to the large park where the festival was being held. They could see booths with games, rides, and other interesting things. "What do you want to do first?" Hatori asked.

Niran laughed at his response. "I guess I should show my respect, since you're old enough to keel over any second now" he lightly nudged Hatori's arm.

He sat up when they reached the park and leaned over the other man to look out the window. "wow, this actually looks kinda fun. I thought you'd take me somewhere really boring like you usually do" he sat back down in his seat and opened up the car door. "Come on, let's look around first"

Hatori smiled at the boy's jokes as they got out of the car. As Niran had said, the festival seemed interesting. He led him down the path that would take them into the park. The festival was already in full swing, and people moved around laughing and chatting happily. There were carnival style games, a tent with what seemed like magic tricks, and little square where there were small performances. Hatori pointed to a sign advertising a fireworks show later that night. "That sounds like a nice way to end the day." he mused.

Niran hopped out of the car and followed close behind Hatori. He kept an eye out for anyone who might recognize him. He really didn't want anyone to see him. He looked over at the sign and smiled "yeah, that looks fun" he glanced up at Hatori but quickly looked away again. "well, let's find something to do until then."