[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran gasped out one last moan before he came with a shudder. His body tightened around Hatori as he climaxed. He was left panting for air and holding on tightly to the back of the man's shirt.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Hatori reached his climax next, a low moan parting his lips as he came. He stilled to catch his breath. His hair clung to his forehead with sweat, and his mind was still muddled with lust. The manager pulled out of Niran before laying down beside him with an exhausted sigh. He was glad that Niran's first time wasn't bad.

Niran let out a tired whimper before moving closer to Hatori. He squirmed slightly, his face red. "ew... it feels all oozy in me..." he grumbled, resting his head against the man's chest. "if I sleep here tonight can I borrow your laptop to call my family?"

Hatori shook his head but smiled at his words. He wrapped an arm around Niran and held him close. "Sure." he mumbled, his voice already drowsy. He had been tired when they'd gotten here, but now he was on the verge of falling asleep.

Niran snuggled closer to him and closed his eyes. "don't let me sleep too long..." he mumbled. It only took him a couple minutes to fall into a deep sleep. It had been a long day for the star.

Hatomi nodded idly but he'd fallen asleep even before Niran. He didn't stir until an hour later when his phone woke him up. He frowned and reached to feel around for it, glad when his fingers were able to reach the button to shut off its ringing. The manager relaxed once again, but his gaze moved to Niran. Didn't he need to call his family? Hatori lightly nudged him.

"Niran, wake up. You still need to talk with your family, right?" he muttered.

Niran whimpered softly and slowly opened his eyes. He looked up at the man with a frown "Hatoriii, you jerk" he whined. "my ass hurts" he slowly tried to sit up before wincing and laying back down. "I thought I told you to be gentle..." he pouted.

Feeling sympathetic, Hatori rubbed Niran's back soothingly. "I was being gentle. But it usually hurts a little afterwards regardless. I'm sorry." he responded. The manager kissed the top of his head to punctuate his apology.

Niran forced himself to sit up and crawl out of bed, steadying himself on the wall. "I need to take a shower... your stuff is leaking out..." his face was bright red and he squirmed as he felt Hatori's cum starting to drip down his thighs.

Hatori watched the star's struggling and quickly moved to help him. "I don't want you to fall or hurt yourself." He added. The man pulled Niran into his arms easily and carried him into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower with Niran and stood him up, an arm around his waist to steady him as he turned the warm water on over them both.

Niran pouted at the man's help but didn't push him away. "jerk..." he muttered. He leaned against Hatori when he was set down in the shower. The singer bit his lip and slowly pushed a finger into himself, whimpering in slight pain. He managed to add a second finger and let the cum ooze out.

Hatomi reached over to grab a towel to wash himself with, his gaze averted from the sight in front of him. When he thought Niran had finished, he grabbed soap as well. "Are you alright?" He asked. Hatori was glad they were showering. The warmth and steam would help ease Niran's pain.

Niran glared at him. "it hurts" he grumbled, pouting cutely. "it hurts a lot" he looked away to hide his blush. "next time make sure that I don't have to walk for awhile..." he mumbled before grabbing the soap from Hatori and starting to wash himself.

Hatori muttered another apology and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He muttered something that sounded strangely like "Or maybe we'll keep going until you can't walk..." and washed himself as well. When he was done, he stepped out to get towels for them.

Niran finished washing himself and slowly got out of the shower. He was still a little bit shaky on his feet and almost immediately fell into Hatori. He held onto the manager. "s-sorry" he mumbled. "it still hurts to walk..."

Hatori honestly felt bad for him. He wrapped the towel around Niran's waist and led him back to sit on the bed. After giving Niran a t-shirt and old shorts to wear, he went about drying and dressing himself. "You need to lay down and rest." he muttered, not wanting Niran's soreness to carry on until tomorrow.

Niran sat down on the bed and pulled the clothes on. "I need to call my mom and my sister first! then I'll rest" he said firmly. He didn't want to get too busy to call again. The singer forced himself to stand up again, whimpering in pain.

"Dammit Niran, you call them from the bed, just sit back down." Hatori frowned. He moved to the singer's side and eased him back down to the bed. "You'll never start to feel better if you keep making yourself even more sore." After making sure that Niran would stay put, he retrieved his laptop and gave it to him.

Niran pouted but didn't resist anymore. He sat himself up against the wall and took the laptop. "thanks" he smiled brightly, and for once it wasn't just forced for an audience. He hummed softly to himself as he turned on the laptop and waited for it to start up.

Hatori decided to give him some privacy and went downstairs. He made himself a cup of coffee, his usual addiction, then went off in search of his kitten. He found the pet curled up on the arm of the couch. "Shiro, your best friend is upstairs." he cooed, picking him up and petting him lightly.

Niran could be heard laughing and talking all the way downstairs. He loved talking to his family and it was becoming more and more rare for him to have a chance to do this. After awhile he had to say goodbye. He closed the laptop and lay down with a sad sigh.

Hatori couldn't help smiling as Niran's voice floated downstairs. Niran being so genuinely happy was one of the best things he could imagine. He played with his kitten and sipped his coffee until he heard the singer quiet down. He made a few calls to ensure their schedule for tomorrow, then returned to the bedroom. He moved the laptop to the bedside table and sat down beside Niran. He could tell that he missed his family. Instead of speaking, he ran his fingers through the star's hair gently.

Niran looked up at the man with a sad frown. He closed his eyes and leaned into the gentle touch. After a moment of silence he finally spoke. "I'm hungry..." he mumbled. He hadn't eaten all day and it was becoming too much for even him.

"I could make something. Or we could order food. There's a really good restaurant nearby that delivers." Hatori responded. Even though he'd had some coffee, which he basically lived off of, he was hungry as well. He had gotten so caught up with Niran that he hadn't even paid attention to the fact that they hadn't eaten anything.

"Whichever one's faster..." Niran slowly sat up so that he could rest his head on Hatori's shoulder. He nuzzled against his neck like a cat asking to be pet. "but nothing too fattening, they're going to be taking my measurements for the costume for my next concert soon so I can't gain any weight..."