[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran slipped the sunglasses and hat off as soon as he heard Hatori's response. He smoothed out his messy hair and leaned towards the window to look out at the festival. "wow, it's so pretty from up here..." he murmured. He looked up and smiled instinctively when he heard the instruction, all the photo shoots had made it so he didn't even think about it anymore. Niran's cheeks turned pink when he realized Hatori had just taken a picture. "what was that for?" he grumbled.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

"This is the first time I've gotten on a Ferris Wheel in ten years, I need something to remember it with." Hatori pointed out. He glanced at the picture of Niran smiling happily with the stuffed animal. "You actually look cute when you're not being a brat, you know." he teased. Their carriage stopped right at the top, and he looked out the window again. "Come over here, Niran, you can get a perfect view of the horizon. The evening colors are so nice."

Niran rolled his eyes and moved over to sit next to Hatori. "just don't go selling that online" he muttered, his cheeks still pink. He looked out the window and smiled. "it looks so peaceful out there..." he said softly, lightly touching the glass of the window with his finger tips. "it's kinda relaxing isn't it?" he turned to look at his manager.

Hatori nodded in agreement. "Everything seems so small from up here. Not only the people, but worries too. As if all of our problems just shrink away..." He added. Turning to meet his gaze, Hatori suddenly noticed how close Niran was to him. The space of the carriage was already small, but he now felt as if it had gotten smaller to fit them comfortably. He could see every little detail of Niran's face, from his beautiful round eyes to the curve of his lips. Before he even realized what he was doing, Hatori leaned in and kissed him softly.

Niran froze when he felt Hatori's lips against his own. He didn't know how to respond to the sudden kiss. He meant to push him away and yell at him, but before he knew it he had relaxed. His eyes fluttered shut and he gently returned the kiss, his fingers intertwining with the other man's hand.

Hatori felt his hand and held on gently, pressing into the kiss a little more before pulling back. He was quiet for a second, taking in the stillness of the moment. Even though what he just did was definitely impulsive and rather risky depending on how Niran would react, but it somehow felt right. "I guess you really weren't kidding about a kiss at the top..." he teased, a smile growing on his face.

Niran looked away, his face bright red. "s-shut up, you started it... I just felt bad for you since you don't have a girlfriend" he said quickly. He kept holding onto Hatori's hand despite what he said. "I could really get you fired for that" he grumbled, but it was obvious that it was just an empty threat. He hugged the stuffed whale to his chest with his free arm.

"You're talking to someone who doesn't want a girlfriend in the first place. And I'll probably die of boredom if I can't spend everyday looking after a blonde brat. You are welcome to have Shiro if that happens, he seems to love you more anyways." Hatori smiled, his fingers still linked with Niran's. The light feeling in the pit of his chest was unusual, but in a pleasant way. "We should have just enough time to see the fireworks show after we get off." He added when he noticed the carriage moving back down.

"You'll probably just die of old age" Niran grumbled, pulling his hat and sunglasses back down. "so does this mean you're gay?" he asked after a moment of hesitation. He looked up at Hatori with a slight smile "or is this just how you're showing me that you're not going to treat me like my other managers have?"

Hatori gave him a side glare at the old comment. He paused before answering the question, not really sure of the answer himself. He'd noticed a long time ago that he wasn't really attracted to the women around him, but he'e never really thought about the idea of being with a man either. Not until he'd met Niran. "Hm....let's say that I just like you." He replied, raising an eyebrow at him.

Niran blushed deeply and looked away. "weirdo..." he mumbled, extremely embarrassed. "you mean like a crush or..." he trailed off. "never mind, it doesn't matter" he pulled his hand away and stared out the window as the grew near the ground. he didn't really want to think about how Hatori might feel about that, since that would mean he had to think about how he felt about Hatori.

Hatori smiled at the blush on his cheeks, watching as he pulled away. He hadn't expected Niran to just fall into his arms and confess his love. The young man was much too stubborn to do something like that anyways. He didn't even know if Niran liked him back. Hatori wasn't even %100 sure what he was feeling. But he couldn't deny that he had been thinking of Niran differently recently.

When the carriage reached the ground, the manager climbed out and turned to help Niran. "Alright, let's go find a nice spot to sit for the fireworks show." he added.

Niran's face was still pink when they got out of the carriage. "yeah, sure..." he started to walk towards the grassy area where people were starting to sit. As they walked he slowly took Hatori's hand, not saying a word as he did. He was pretty sure he knew how he felt about the manager, but he didn't want to fully admit it to himself or the other man. He hoped that Hatori wouldn't say anything to him.

Hatori hesitated at first but squeezed Niran's hand softly in acknowledgement of the contact. He knew that if he said anything, the boy would throw a fit, so he settled for a knowing smile. They found a spot near a tree that wasn't very crowded. He sat down and patted the ground next to him. "I hope the show is good." He added.

- - - Updated - - -

Hatori hesitated at first but squeezed Niran's hand softly in acknowledgement of the contact. He knew that if he said anything, the boy would throw a fit, so he settled for a knowing smile. They found a spot near a tree that wasn't very crowded. He sat down and patted the ground next to him. "I hope the show is good." He added.

Niran sat down next to him. "yeah... Do you think I can take my sunglasses off since there aren't many people around?" he asked. Despite his stuck up attitude he didn't really know what to do when he was in public. He wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone these days. He forced himself not to move too close to the other man, he had already embarrassed himself enough today.

Hatori nodded and leaned over to carefully pull off the sunglasses. Instead of potentially embarrassing further, he casually scooted closer to him without saying anything. It felt nice to to just relax, and what had happened earlier had certainly given him something to think about.

Niran didn't even try to hide his smile. He rested his head against Hatori's shoulder and looked up at the sky in anticipation. He was glad that it was getting too dark for the man to see his blush. He once again took his manager's hand in his own.

Hatori could feel Niran's warmth against him as the first firework fired into the sky and exploded in a blitz of colors. The people around them cheered as the minor explosions rang through the sky in beautiful colored streaks. Hatori smiled contently, not only because of the calmness of the moment, but the fact that Niran was right there with him.

Niran stayed next to Hatori, staring up at the sky with a smile. Once the show started to die down Niran turned to look up at the man. After a brief moment of thought he grabbed Hatori by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. He kept a tight hold of the man's shirt.

Hatori noticed the star looking at him and met his gaze, surprised at the sudden movement. He kissed him passionately, licking his lip lightly before pressing inside. He reveled in the hot contact before pulling back slightly. He couldn't go far because of Niran's grip on his shirt, but he moved far enough to look down at the boy with an amused smirk.

Niran quickly let go of his shirt and looked away. He pulled his hat down to hide his face better. "s-shut up, I was just checking something" he mumbled, trying to excuse his actions. He had just wanted to confirm his feelings for the other but now he was starting to regret it.

Hatori decided to let it go and stood up slowly. "Let's get going before it gets too late." he muttered, brushing some grass off of his pants. The manager made his way back to where they'd parked. "I'm glad we decided to come. This was a nice festival." he said lightly. "Did you have fun?"

"No" Niran huffed as he followed the older man. "I got attacked by some old pervert and he gave me a stupid stuffed animal" he hugged the whale to his chest, trying to hold back an embarrassed smile "it's been the worse festival of my life... I expect you to make this up to me"

"Oh, shame on me for giving you such a bad experience, Your Highness." Hatori chuckled as he turned to look at him. "How should I make it up to you?" he asked, unlocking the car for them. As he'd expected, Niran hadn't let go of that whale since he'd gotten it. He would have to remember that Niran liked whales.

Niran sat down in the car, avoiding eye contact with Hatori. "I'm not telling you that, you have to figure it out for yourself" he covered his blushing face with the large stuffed animal. "A-and I'm only hiding so that no one sees me here, it's not because of you!" he said quickly.