[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran pulled his knees up to his chest. "I better not have to stay here more than just tonight... I can barely put up with you for an afternoon, I'll go crazy if I'm around you too much" he grumbled.

He shot a glare at Hatori. "Don't offer me sweets, I already had chips today." he looked away again. "you're my manager, shouldn't you know how bad it would be for my image if I got fat?" Niran had gotten used to his managers always pestering him about junk food, it had gotten to the point that he hated eating in front of people because of it. He had never actually eaten more than just a couple of bites of food when Hatori was watching.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to explode from being forced to spend so much time with me." Hatori countered sarcastically. "Weren't you the one who chose to eat those chips? And who cares about something like that? If you want to eat something, go ahead. There's a difference between having something you want and going overboard. Besides, constantly worrying about things like that will mess with your head." he added. Hatori set down his kitten and stood, stretching lightly.

"Well, I'm going to have some ice cream and a glass of wine and relax. You're welcome to have some as well." he shrugged, going to the kitchen.

"god, you're the worst manager I've ever had!" Niran snapped, getting to his feet "do you even care about what people think of me? Or maybe you want the extra publicity so it looks like you're doing your job!"

He pushed his hair out of his face angrily. "I bet you can see the headlines now, 'Niran-looking a little chubby!' or 'Will he be able to lose the weight before the next tour?' Go again and stuff your face! No one cares if you gain half a pound and can't fit into stupid costumes!" He stormed out of the room, the exhaustion from the long day had only made his mood worse.

Hatori halted in his tracks, his temper quickly rising. He turned on his heels, grabbing Niran's arm before he could leave the room and pulling him back. "What the hell do you want from me? You yell when I'm strict and overbearing, now you're yelling that I don't care enough? Are you serious?" he said angrily. The manager exhaled deeply and tried to calm down a bit. "I understand that you've had a long day and you're tired. But us arguing and fighting isn't going to make it any better. Please, just try to calm down and put up with it." he softly muttered.

Niran tried to pull away. "Let go!" he yelled, glaring up at the man. "I just want to go home already! I'm so sick of you!" he managed to jerk his arm away and stumbled back a few steps. "What the hell will make it better? Do you want me to act like you're one of my fans? Fake a smile until I can get the hell out of here?"

He glared at Hatori. "You're getting paid to put up with my bullshit, so either get used to it or find someone easier to deal with" he dropped his gaze to the ground, trying to calm himself down.

"No, I'm not asking you to do any of that. I just want you relax for five seconds. For whatever reason, you hate me. My existence is just a huge inconvenience to you, yeah I know that. But like you said, this is my job and I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I'm fine with putting up with bullshit, as long as you make some sort of effort to not be such a brat all the time." he responded. Hatori could tell the other was starting to calm down, and he decided to give him some space.

He retreated to the kitchen, but by now he was in no mood for ice cream. He couldn't help but think over what Niran had said. He seemed so concerned about his image, a huge difference from the non-caring attitude he usually tried to portray. Hatori poured himself a glass of wine, mentally scolding himself for getting so upset. One of them had to have done patience, and they would make no progress if they just yelled at each other all of the time. He leaned back against the counter with a tired sigh. It was going to be a long day.

Niran with back into the living room without another word. He sat down on the floor, intending to wallow in self pity and self hatred until he could go home. He noticed Hatori's cat a little ways away.

Niran glanced around to make sure his manager couldn't see him before crawling over to the cat and laying down on the floor in front of it. "hey little guy, what's your name?" he cooed, gently petting the animal. "your daddy's a big meanie isn't he? you should come live with me instead" he smiled as he pet the soft fur.

Hatori took a quick trip upstairs to grab some extra clothes for Niran. He'd brought a t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants for the star to change into. He paused when he heard Niran's soft voice. Smiling slightly, he realized that he was talking to his kitten. Hatori stepped back so he couldn't be seen and listened with an amused grin. Niran could actually be kind of cute when he wanted to be.

Meanwhile, the kitten was happy to have someone new to play with. He purred at the petting and nudged against Niran's hand playfully.

Niran scratched until the kitten's chin. "who's a cute little baby? you are~ yes you are~" wiggled his finger in front of the cat's face, trying to play with him. "you must get lonely staying here all day without any friends..." he let out a dry laugh. "no friends... sounds a bit like me... Maybe you can be my friend, cute little guy"

He smiled softly, running his hand over the kitten's ears. "if only my apartment allowed cats... I'd sneak out of here with you. He'd never suspect a thing" he laughed softly.

"If only you liked me as much as you liked my cat. His name is Shiro, by the way." Hatori smiled softly. He was glad to see a more gentle side of Niran. "You can change out of those clothes if you want, I don't imagine they're very comfortable." he added. Hatori set the clothes next to him before sitting down on the floor. He chuckled as the kitten crawled over Narin. "He must really like you, he's usually pretty shy around guests."

Niran jumped and looked up at Hatori, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "w-what the hell? don't sneak up on me like that" he grumbled, quickly putting the kitten on the ground and standing up. "it's just a cat, don't get all weird about it" he grumbled, grabbing the clothes. "where's your bathroom? I need to change" he avoided eye contract with the man, too embarrassed that he was being watched.

Hatori decided to save the star further embarrassment by not commenting on his interactions with the kitten. Even if Narin wanted to deny it, he'd been interested and it had certainly been cute to say the least. "Down the hall, first door on your left." he informed. Hatori chuckled under his breath and pulled Shiro into his lap, petting him gently. "You like him, don't you? Yeah, he's a little brat just like you. But he's cute like you, too..." he cooed to the kitten.

Niran heard what Hatori said to the kitten and quickly left the room, his face bright red. He got to the bathroom and quickly shut the door behind himself. He glanced in the mirror and grimaced. He decided to just take a shower and get all the hair product and make up off.

It took Niran a minute to figure out how to work the shower, but as soon as he did he stripped off his clothes and got under the warm water.

Hatori got up with a yawn, deciding to change out of his stiff clothes as well. He headed upstairs to his bedroom, which had its own bathroom. He took a quick shower and changed into more comfortable attire. Emerging again with a towel over his head, Hatori dried his wet hair and strolled downstairs. His mind was still lingering on Niran. When the young man calmed down, he wasn't that bad.

Niran had just gotten out of the shower when Hatori came downstairs. He was dressed in the clothes that he had been given and his hair was still damp. He looked up from his phone, all the makeup that he usually wore for public appearances and videos was completely gone. "there's already a bunch of pictures and stories about what happened today..." he muttered, turning back to his phone. "I guess that's to be expected though..."

"Yeah, the press is always eager for a story. The only good thing about that is they'll be quick to move to a new story. This whole thing will be over before you know it." Hatori assured. He'd been in the entertainment industry for a few years, and it always worked out this way. He noticed Niran's damp locks and went to retrieve a fresh towel. He sat down next to him and dried his hair gently. "Can't have you getting sick..." he muttered.

Niran scowled at the man's touch but made no move to push him away. "hopefully it'll be about someone else..." he muttered. He didn't want to admit it but Hitori's touch was strangely soothing. He scrolled through some of the comments on the article he was looking at and sighed. There was a lot of hate comments and Niran couldn't help but read them one by one. It was like a sick obsession that he had developed.

His mood slowly got worse and worse as he kept reading, skipping past all the good ones. He didn't mention it to Hitori, it seemed pointless to bring such a thing upm

"Just stop thinking about it. You're here to relax, remember?" Hatori reminded as he finished drying his hair. He folded up the towel neatly. "Just get all of that stuff out of your head. Right now, you are Niran the person, not Niran the celebrity. So do you want to watch a movie or something? We've got plenty of time..." He suggested.

Niran sighed and reluctantly put his phone away. "fine... I'll try" he glanced up at Hitori and gave him a slight smile. "thanks" he quickly looked away, trying to move on from his moment of softness. "yeah, a movie sounds good... What do you have?"

his gaze followed the kitten who had just walked in. Niran had to fight the urge to pick up up, still trying to act cool and aloof.

"I'm not sure. I have this whole cable movie package thing that I never even use. You can pick." Hatori said, giving him the remote. His gaze also followed the kitten, and he watched in surprise as it went over to Niran instead of him. "Ah, you little traitor. No one in this house seems to like me, hm?" He muttered, his tone light. It felt so much better without having to worry about his job.

"oh, fancy... Why don't you cancel it if you never use it?" Niran took the remote and switched on the tv. He smiled when the kitten came to him. The cat jumped up onto his lap and Niran smirked at Hitori. "see? Even the cat likes me better" he teased.

He started to flip through all the different movies. Eventually he stopped on a new action movie. "ooh, I haven't seen this one yet" he grimaced " I always have to wait until these things come out on DVD... Theaters get too crazy" he sighed and looked over at the man. "do you have anything healthy that I can eat? I'm getting hungry"

"I don't know, I guess I just forgot about it." Hatori shrugged. He leaned back on the couch, shaking his head as his kitten betrayed him. "He's just showing off because he's got company. He'll come crawling back to me eventually." he chuckled. He watched calmly as Niran scrolled through the movies. Honestly, it had been a while since he'd been able to just sit back and watch a movie. They had been so busy lately that he'd had barely any free time.

"Healthy food? Um, I think? You'll probably have to tell me what you want though." he informed, standing up and pausing the movie before leading him into the kitchen. It was rather large, although Hatori didn't really use it. The man knew how to cook quite well, but he didn't have the time to prepare meals by hand. "Pick what you want and I'll make it." he added as he gave him permission to search the fridge and cabinets.

Niran sighed and followed him into kitchen, leaving the kitten on the couch. "I don't know... Do you have any celery? I'm fine just eating raw vegetables..." he opened the fridge and looked at the food. "I'm always too lazy to cook, and if I have to use butter or something then it's just extra calories"

Hewas trying his best not to admit how hungry he really was, he had only eaten those chips since breakfast. He hoped that he could just have a snack to keep himself going until he could go home and eat something without feeling watched.

Hatori stopped and stared at him. "Celery? Raw vegetables? The only thing you've eaten all day is a bag of chips. You need to eat some real food. And don't give me all that about you gaining weight or whatever, it's only one meal, you'll be fine." he said sternly. He turned back to the fridge and started looking through it. "Hm...maybe some grilled fish and steamed rice? Low calorie meal, nothing to complain about." he added. The manager didn't give Niran the chance to protest and took out the ingredients to start cooking.

Niran sat down at the kitchen table and glared at Hatori. "Fine, but I'm not going to eat much of it. I can't get into the habit of having big meals" He crossed his arms over his chest and watched his manager.

After a minute or two he started to tap out a beat to a song with his foot. He hummed softly, lost in thought. The song that he was humming changed from one of his most popular songs to something new and completely different. He wrote more than half of his own songs, and when he didn't write them himself he was very particular about what he would sing.