[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Hatori was glad that Niran was acting his usual part. It meant less of a headache for him. He also noticed that the star was ignoring him, but he decided to leave the subject alone until they got their work done. A few minutes later, the director called for everyone to get in their places. Hatori stood on the side of the stage and watched carefully.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran did everything he was told, performing perfectly until the director called for everyone to take a break. Usually Niran would have wandered away from the group but today he went with some of the girls that were dancers in the video and sat with them as they took their break. The girls were clearly thrilled by the attention and bombarded Niran with questions and compliments. Niran just responded as if he was enjoying their company.

When the director yelled cut, Hatori went off to catch Niran before he could wander off. He was surprised to see the star sitting in the middle of a group of giggling girls. He could tell that despite Niran's attempt to seem interested, he didn't care and his smile was fake. So that was what Niran was doing. Hatori sighed and decided to let the star do what he wanted, going back to talk to the producers.

Niran stayed with the girls until it was time to start filming again. Once again he listened to everything the directors told him and continued to ignore Hatori. During the filming, one girl seemed to be slowly moving closer to Niran, she clearly had some kind of intent to her actions.

Hatori watched the production carefully. He was glad that everything seemed to be moving along without many problems. If it continued so smoothly, they would be finished in no time. The manager froze when he saw one of the young girls edging over towards Niran. What was she doing? He moved over to the director to get his attention.

Suddenly the girl tripped over her own feet, she fell directly onto Niran in a way that definitely couldn't be an accident. Her fall was hard enough to bring Niran to the ground with her. Niran winced as he hit the ground and, before he had a chance to process what had happened, the girl pressed a kiss to his lips. Niran froze in shock at the gesture, his whole body growing tense.

Hatori watched as the girl fell and the actions she made afterwards. His jaw clenched in anger, but he stopped himself from making a scene. Everyone hurried to help them up and the girl apologized for her "accident", but the manager knew better. But everyone was treating it as a mistake, so it would be odd if he got so upset about it. He watched silently as they continued on with the production, fuming in his spot.

Niran forced a smiled and lightly wiped his mouth on his sleeve. "it's fine, just be careful next time... Otherwise you might get hurt" he said in response to the girl's apologies. He stood up and brushed himself off, trying to gather himself. She seemed happy that she hadn't gotten in trouble, the director was just a little bit annoyed that she had been so careless.

Hatori frowned and watched carefully. The fact that everyone just brushed it off made him even angrier. Perhaps he was just overreacting? But the girl had purposely done that, and that was inexcusable. The director finally called cut and ended production for the day. Hatori wasted no time in going over to Niran's side. "Let's go, we have more things to do." He said stiffly.

The girl from before hurried over to Niran, she latched onto his arm and whimpered softly. "What? You have to leave already Ni-kun? You should come hang out with everyone, we're going to go out for lunch..." Niran smiled at her and tried to gently pull away. "Thanks, but I really have a lot of work to do..." He tried not look at Hatori, worried about how his manager would be reacting to all this. The girl kept clinging to him. "You always work so hard Ni-kun, you should relax sometimes"

Hatori's fingers curled into fists at his side, but he managed to keep his expression neutral. Everything the girl said only managed to annoy him further. He glared at the stranger when she used the nickname. Who did she think she was to be so familiar with him? He knew he was being jealous, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"Niran is very busy today, young lady." Hatori stepped in, a fake smile plastered on his face as he separated the two. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to get going." He shot Niran a look that told him he'd better follow as he walked away.

Niran gave the girl an apologetic smile. "I'll see you later, maybe I can join you guys some other time" he said lightly before hurrying after Hatori. He glanced up at the man with a slight frown. "you look pissed" he muttered when they were a good distance away from everyone else.

"What gave you that idea?" Hatori responded in annoyance, not even bothering to look at him. He quickly led him back to the car and got in, then picked up his phone to call the talk show host.

"Hello? Yes, it's Hatori. Niran and I will be there soon. Yes, we'll see you then. Goodbye." he muttered, dropping his phone into the cupholder without a care. "Are you ready?" he asked Niran flatly.

"yeah" Niran leaned back in his seat. He shot Hatori an annoyed glare. "What's pissing you off so much? I did my job just like you told me to" he rolled his eyes and looked away. "you're acting almost as immature as me" he grumbled. It was clear that he was also in a bad mood.

Hatori ignored his words and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot without another word. He didn't speak again until they arrived at their destination twenty minutes later. "All we have to do is meet the host, then they'll show us around the set and give us a tour, then we can leave. It shouldn't take more than half an hour." Hatori informed.

Niran grabbed the man's arm. "what the hell is wrong with you Hatori? You're acting weird" his usual angry tone had a hint of concern in it. "Are you pissed because I was being a brat this morning? You know how much I hate waking up early..." His glare melted away into an expression of pure confusion. He really didn't get what was going on.

Hatori sighed, his anger dissolving into minor annoyance when he noticed the look Niran was giving him. He knew he was being immature. He knew he was being a jealous idiot. "We can talk about it later. For now, we have work to do." he muttered, getting out of the car. When they arrived on the set, the host's assistant met with them.

"I'm sorry, Mino-san had to leave suddenly. He said that he's very sorry, but he looks forward to having Niran-san on the show tomorrow. I'll be happy to give you the tour. Again, he gives his apologies." The nervous young man bowed.

Hatori rolled his eyes. He should have known the goofy man would do something like this. "You can just show us the dressing room Niran will be using and we'll get going." He replied.

The assistant nodded and led them to a nice dressing room next to the stage. A nice leather couch was against the wall, next to a large make-up table and ornate mirror. Hatori took a seat on the couch before dismissing the assistant.

Niran took a quick look around the dressing room before pushing the door closed behind the assistant and sitting down next to Hatori. "so? are you going to tell me what's bothering you or not?" he lightly brushed his fingers against the man's hand.

Hatori intertwined his fingers with Niran's, sighing deeply before looking up at him. "I'm sorry. Just what happened earlier with the girl on set really annoyed me. I'm probably just overreacting." he mumbled. Niran was honestly being concerned, and felt like a jerk for making such a big deal.

Niran laughed softly and leaned closer to him. "did it make you jealous?" he teased lightly. "Don't worry, I thought she was pretty annoying too..." he rested his head against Hatori's shoulder "But no one else made it a big deal... so it would have been weird if I had gotten really upset..."

Hatori was surprised but pleased that their thoughts were so similar. "Yeah, I guess I have to remember that I'm sharing you with every girl in the country." he muttered. The manager linked an arm around Niran's waist and kissed his forehead.

Niran blushed softly and shrugged. "you're not really sharing me... you just have to pretend that you are" he smiled and nuzzled into Hatori's neck. "I'm sure all my fans are nice people, but they're also super creepy sometimes too..." he laughed and slowly pulled away.

Hatori laughed and nodded. "Sometimes I have to wonder about them..." he chuckled. "But then again, who could resist a cute brat like you?" he teased, tilting up Niran's chin and kissing him. He squeezed the star's hip playfully.

Niran smiled and returned the kiss, his cheeks still pink. "Idiot... You make it sound like it's normal to try to steal someone's hair when they're not looking" he said with a cute pout. He wiggled against Hatori's touch and leaned up to kiss him again.

Chuckling lightly, Hatori kissed him back, his hands slipping under the hem of his shirt. He pulled Niran closer until he was practically in his lap. He broke the kiss with a groan. "We still have one more place to go today." he whispered, although his tone showed that he didn't want to move from his spot at all.