[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Niran frowned at the man's words. "Fine, let's go get it over with..." He pulled away and quickly fixed his hair and clothes. "Um... after we finish for today..." His cheeks flushed in embarrassment and he looked away. "can I come over to your place again? to... um... visit your cat..." it was obvious that visiting the kitten wasn't what he really had in mind.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Hatori stood and straightened out his suit before heading to the door. He stopped and turned when he heard Niran's muttered question. Again, he wondered how someone could be so cute when they tried so hard not to be. "Sure, Niran. He likes you better now anyways." he grinned. The manager knew that wasn't the reason he wanted to come over, but he decided to humor him. "Now let's get going."

Niran grinned brightly and nodded "yeah, let's go" he followed after Hatori to the car and got in. "so, where are we going now?" he rarely payed much attention to their schedule, especially since it would randomly change and no one would tell him that anything had happened.

"We're going to the studio to do a final run-through of your album before it's released. We have to make sure everything sounds right before it's finalized. Once it's out, there's no editing things." Hatori responded. He started the car and began the quick trip to the studio. When they arrived, Niran's producers were waiting. The manager took a seat next to one of them, watching as he worked on the soundboard to start playing one of Niran's new songs.

Niran listened carefully to the song that started playing. He seemed very focused on how it sounded, making mental notes to himself as it played. Once the song finished he looked over at one of the producers. "I think there's a couple parts that my voice was a little bit off... Can I redo those parts?"

The producer nodded and pointed to the open recording booth. Hatori sat up a bit straighter in his seat. Even if he liked teasing him, he loved to hear Niran sing. For a brat, he had a heavenly voice.

Niran went into the recording booth and shut the door. He sang a couple notes to warm up before putting on the headphones in the booth and gesturing for the producer to start recording. As soon as he was told that they were recording, he started to sing seemingly random lines from his song. He left a few seconds of silence between each line so they could be edited together easily. The lines had sounded almost perfect already, most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two takes. But Niran considered the singing the most important part of his job, and always wanted to make sure his songs were the best they could possibly be.

Hatori smiled to himself as Niran went over the lyrics. It had seemed fine the first time, but of course the singer knew better. He admired his diligence when it came to his music. Despite his attitude, he knew that Niran was serious about his music. And it paid off, since every song that he created was a hit. Not only popular, they were wonderfully crafted.

Niran finished and came back out to join the others. "I think that should be good for that one... Which one's next?" he looked at the producers expectantly. He wasn't sure if they needed to go over all of the songs or just a few of them.

"We went over most of them last week, so we only need to go over the last two tracks and we'll be done." The producer answered. Hatori held back a smile at Niran's dedication.

Niran sat down and gave the producers a cheerful smile. "alright, go ahead and play the next one then" one of them started the song and once again Niran listened carefully to the music, making sure that he had done all the parts perfectly. The song finished and he nodded. "that one sounded good to me"

Hatori listened as well, taking note of the beautiful harmonies and melodies. Sometimes it amazed him how talented the young man was. After Niran approved, the producers nodded and went on to the last song.

Niran listened to the song with a frown. This was the only song on this album that he hadn't written himself. It was always clear that he was much more critical of the songs he hadn't written. He listened carefully to the song. Once again it would've have sounded fine to almost anyone else, but as soon as it finished the singer went off on a long list of things that needed to be changed. Everything from the pitch of the guitar to the tempo of the drum at certain parts to lyrics that sounded wrong.

Hatori glanced over at Niran while the song played and noticed the frown on his face. He knew that the singer always judged songs written by other people harder than his own. He was always out for perfection, which was both a strength and a weakness. The producers nodded at his long list of flaws and hurried to try to fix the problems. After half an hour of editing and changing, they played the song again and asked Niran if it sounded better.

Niran listened to the improved version and reluctantly told them that it was good enough. He stood up and looked over at Hatori. "so is that all?" he asked, more than ready to be done for the day. He didn't like all the stuff he had to do, he wished that he could just sing and skip all the other stuff.

"Yeah, we're done." Hatori responded, also grateful to be heading home for the day. He thanked the producers for their work and led Niran back to the car. They had been so busy that they hadn't even noticed the time slipping into late evening. The manager was exhausted and hungry. But he didn't want to start another problem about Niran's eating habits, so he decided to keep the thought to himself. Perhaps he could convince him to eat something once they got home. When they returned to Hatori's house, he continued his usual action of flopping down on his couch tiredly.

Niran sat down next to the couch and called the kitten over. He scooped the animal up onto his lap and started to gently pet her. "I don't have to sleep over again do I?" he asked with a slight frown. "I have stuff that I need to do tonight..." he scratched the kitten under the chin.

"No, the agency said that all the reporters are gone. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to stay at your own place tonight." Hatori responded with a shrug. His eyebrows raised at Niran's words and he turned to look at him curiously. "And what would that be?" he chuckled.

Niran shot him a glare. "I promised my sister I'd Skype her today" he turned back to the kitten. "I missed her birthday again so I wanted to at least see her as soon as possible... Especially since I have no idea when I'll have time off" he frowned as the cat got up and wandered off.

Hatori ignored his glare and relaxed on the couch, nodding at his words. He didn't really talk to his family much anymore, so he couldn't exactly say he understood how Niran felt about that, but he did understand that the star was in need of a break. He could only hope that the strings he was trying to pull would work out. "So you want me to take you home now or are you going to hang around a bit?" he asked lightly.

Niran hesitated for a moment before looking up at Hatori with a slight blush. "can I stay here for a bit?" he bit his lip lightly. It was obvious what he had in mind, but of course he wouldn't actually say it out loud. "I-I mean, my sister said that my mom won't be home until later tonight and I want to see both of them so..." he glanced away. "I have some extra time..."

Hatori stayed quiet for a second, his eyes trained on Niran. Biting lips and blushing, the boy was really testing him. Had he done something bad in a past life? What had he done to deserve such torture. He knew quite well what was on Niran's mind, and his own mind was having similar thoughts. But a single thought in the back of his mind kept saying that he was going too fast. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Niran. But how could he keep his resolve when he was looking up at him like he was now? Hatori felt his patience lessening as he moved closer to Niran on the couch, leaning in close to him.

"I don't see any problem with that..." he responded, a grin pulling at his lips.

Niran smiled slightly at the response. "good" he leaned in and lightly brushed his lips against Hatori's. He felt so incredibly lonely, his job made it impossible to get close to anyone. Now that he felt so close to the other man he was craving some kind of human contact. Part of him was still hesitant about moving so quickly, but it wasn't enough to really hold him back.

Hatori frowned at the light contact and leaned in for another kiss, this one longer than before. His arm wrapped around Niran's waist to pull him against his chest. The closeness only made Hatori's heart beat a bit faster as he reveled in the added warmth. He never realized how good it felt to simply touch someone.

Niran felt his body relax completely into the touch. He draped his arms around Hatori's shoulders, closing his eyes and deepening the kiss. Without really thinking about what he was doing, he straddled Hatori's lap. He was just trying to get closer to the man.