[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

"How about some games?" Hatori suggested, pointing to a nearby stall. It seemed to be one of the games where you had to knock down a tower of bottles with a baseball. On the back wall were a line of stuffed animals that could be won as prizes. "Let's see how this goes...." Hatori muttered to him as he handed the attendant the money. The young woman handed him three baseballs and clapped for him. Unfortunately, every shot Hatori took missed. "I guess it's been a while since I've played." he grinned at Niran.

The other game attendant came over the other end of the stall and smiled at them. "Couples get a free try if you want to go one more time. You guys are a couple right?" he asked.

Hatori hesitated and glanced at Niran before nodding to the man. "Yeah, we are." he responded, taking the baseball again. This time, he swung a little harder and managed to knock down all the bottles.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Niran couldn't help but laugh at Hatori's first attempt. "wow, you really suck at this" he said lightly, elbowing the man in the side.

His cheeks turned bright red at the question. "w-what? We're-" he was cut off by Hatori's answer and glared up at the man. "you're so cheap..." he grumbled, assuming that the answer was just so he wouldn't have to pay. He crossed his arms over his chest. "so, what, are you gonna get a big stuffed animal now? What was the point of this?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with a stuffed animal?" Hatori grinned at him. He turned back to the booth to pick out a prize. His eyes landed on soft plush whale and he gestured to it, not even knowing that it was Niran's favorite. Thanking the attendants, he took his prize and strolled away. "Shiro will probably ruin it if I take it home, so here...." Hatori muttered as he gave the whale to Niran.

Niran quickly pushed the whale back into the man's hands. "Why the hell would I want that?" He snapped. He refused to admit the fact that he really wanted the stuffed animal. "It's just a waste of space..." His cheeks were still pink, both from having Hatori call them a couple and being given the whale. He started to walk faster so his manager wouldn't be able to see his face as easily.

Hatori had been around Niran long enough to know when the boy was laughing. And the glimpse of blush he'd seen only proved his point. "Really, Niran? I guess I'll just have to throw it away then..." he said slowly, moving closer to a trashcan. "What a waste." he said with a big sigh. Even if Niran was a brat, he could tell when he really did want something. And he could tell that he really did want the stuffed animal. Why was he fighting so hard to seem like he didn't?

"Wait!" Niran caught his arm without thinking. "Don't throw it away!" his face was hot with embarrassment. "I mean, um, it's not like I want something that girly" he quickly let go of Hatori's arm. "maybe I can give it to a fan or something... otherwise it's just a waste of fabric and stuff..." He looked away, clearly flustered from the whole situation. He didn't doing this, it made him feel strangely weak.

Hatori held back a smile, knowing if he showed any signs of amusement, Niran would think he was making fun of him and flip out again. The sudden contact surprised him a little, but he quickly found that he was alright with the touch. He couldn't help the returning thought that Niran looked kind of cute when he was flustered. "Alright, that's fine." he agreed, handing the stuffed animal over. He quickly averted the subject before Niran could change his mind. "What's next? You can pick since I picked the last thing."

Niran forced himself to hide a smile as he was given the whale. "Uh, it looks like they have some rides over there, wanna go on one?" he suggested. He hesitated for a moment before frowning. "that might be a bad idea though... if my glasses or hat fell off..." he sighed and trailed off. "I guess we could go play another game or something..." he muttered, his mood seemed to have taken a turn for the worse.

Hatori noticed his shift in attitude and quickly shook his head. "It should be fine. You can take it off right before the ride starts then put it back on when it's over. No one will be able too see your face while you're on the ride anyway. As long as you're careful, we can do it." he assured, taking his hand casually and leading him over to where the rides were.

Niran pulled his hand away from Hatori quickly, his cheeks flushing again. "You don't need to hold my hand, I'm not five." he huffed. He started to quickly walk towards the rides, hugging the whale with both arms and not bothering to check if Hatori was following him. He stopped in front of a small roller coaster. "What about this one?" he suggested, glancing back at Hatori.

Hatori wasn't fazed by the boy's outburst. He was used to it, after all. But it did make him question why he'd held his hand in the first place. It had seemed so normal and casual that he hadn't thought twice. He really needed to get his head on straight. He trailed after Niran, staring up at the ride he was suggesting. Even if it was smaller than the others, it seemed huge to Hatori. The manager wasn't exactly a fan of roller coasters. Ferris wheels and other rides were fine, but there was something about roller coasters that made him nervous. Even so, he knew that Niran would never let him hear the end of it if he told him that he was nervous. "Uh...sure..." He mumbled.

"Great!" Niran grinned and got in the short line to the roller coaster. After just a couple minutes they were getting seated on the ride. Niran waited until it started to move to take of his sunglasses and hat and tuck then both in his pocket. He gave Hatori an excited smile and the ride started to go up. Niran was clearly very excited, it had been a long time since he had been able to do anything like this.

Hatori tried to return his smile, but it just came off as a grimace. His nervousness only increased as they got to the front of the line. By the time they were getting locked into the coaster, his heart was pounding in his chest. The ride slowly moved forward. It was too late to back out now. He glanced over at Niran and saw the excited smile on his face. He was glad that he was happy, but he also wondered how someone could be so excited about a raging death trap. The ride climbed up higher, and Hatori instinctively grabbed onto Niran's hand tightly. What had he gotten himself into?

Niran almost pulled his hand away until he noticed the terrified look on Hatori's face. He laughed softly and squeezed the man's hand but didn't say anything. He let out a happy scream as the ride suddenly dropped. They whirled around twists and turns, up and down drops for about two minutes. When it slowed and started to move towards the exit point Niran pulled out his glasses and hat and slipped them back on.

Hatori was grateful for Niran not pulling away because he was honestly horrified. He was also glad that he hadn't eaten anything today, otherwise he would have surely thrown it up. The drop forced a loud scream from his lips, and he closed his eyes tightly so he couldn't see everything rushing past him. When the ride finally stopped, his face was pale and he felt a little shaky when he stepped out of the coaster. "Well, that was certainly.....fun..." He uttered.

Niran started to laugh after they got off the ride. "Oh my god, you looked so terrified" he said through his laughter. "How could you be so scared of a tiny little ride like that? it didn't even go upside down!" he slowly managed to stop laughing. "wow, you should have told me you were scared, what if you had a heart attack?" he started to laugh again, unable to control himself.

Even if Niran was making fun of him, Hatori was just glad to be on solid ground. He folded his arms and stared at the laughing star. He wasn't annoyed because he knew that he looked ridiculous. It was just so nice to see Niran actually smiling and laughing instead of his usual scowling and complaining. Seeing Niran happy made him look even more beautiful. Wait, did he just think that?

"Are you done?" He finally asked, but he couldn't help the small smile on his lips.

Niran took a couple deep breaths "yeah, I'm good... But I'm going to use this information against you from now on" he said with a smirk. "if you ever get a girlfriend, which you won't because you always have to babysit me, then I will definitely convince her that your life long dream has been to go on the biggest roller coaster in Japan" he chuckled softly. "anyway, what should we do next? maybe something relaxing so you can calm down"

Hatori scoffed at the idea of him getting a girlfriend, but didn't bother correcting him. "You plotting little brat..." he frowned. It took him a second, but he finally got an idea. "Let's ride the Ferris Wheel." He said with a smile. It would be fun, and a nice change from the terror of the roller coaster. He moved to go get in line before the wait got too long.

"oooh, romantic, are you going to kiss me once we reach the top~?" Niran teased as he followed the man. Being outside without being attacked by teenage girls was putting him in a good mood. He actually felt like a somewhat normal teenager for once, it was nice. His good mood was making it easy for him to act somewhat nice to Hatori instead of a complete brat.

"Was that an invitation?" Hatori responded with a grin. Somehow the idea didn't sound like a bad one. He was glad that Niran seemed to being enjoying himself, and it was clear that this was a well-needed break for both of them. As they stood in line, he turned to Niran. "Maybe I can convince the agency to give us a few more vacation days like this throughout the year. You've been working hard lately, you deserve it."

Niran blushed softly at the question. "That's sexual harassment, I could get you fired" he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. He smiled at the suggestion. "Seriously? that would be awesome! I've been really wanting to visit my family but I almost never have any vacation days so I only see them like four or five times a year" there was a hint of sadness in his words but he did his best to hide it.

"Yeah yeah, then who would take care of you in my place? I'll try as hard as I can, but I know they can be pretty stubborn when it comes to moving around schedules and plans. We'll see what happens." he shrugged. The line went up, and it was soon their turn. Hatori held out a hand to help Niran into the carriage before climbing in himself. He took the seat across from the star. It had been so long since he'd been on a Ferris Wheel, and he couldn't help the slight smile on his lips.

Niran sighed softly at the man's reply. "Yeah, I know they're stubborn..." he murmured. He got in the carriage and plopped down on the seat, hugging the whale to his chest. "do I have to keep my sunglasses on for this?" he asked, looking out the window as they started to move. He couldn't help but feel a little bit sad from thinking about his lack of days off.

"No, you can take them off. No one will be able to see you from here." Hatori responded. As they reached the top, he took out his phone so he could take a picture. Even if the Ferris Wheel wasn't very big, he could see the entire festival, and he was able to capture all of the lovely lights in his picture. "Hey brat, smile." he called before quickly snapping a photo of Niran.