Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi smiled as Shouta leans in closer. He lifts his head a bit as they share a kiss. "I don't mind if you want to go again. I love the feeling of being connected to you." he said as he closed his eyes. In his mind he wasn't sure if this was how things were suppose to turn out. Though he really didn't expect any of this to begin with. He was just wondering how to explain this if Shouta's parents were to return. After all they were expecting to meet 'Hana'

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta nodded as he closed his eyes. He tried to calm himself down to not hurt the other so much. He loved the feeling and sex with him and he wanted themed both to feel the pleasure. He slowly pushed it inside the other and opened his eyes, pantibg. He was still tight after all of this. He like it though. He smiled and paused a bit. He wanted it to be enjoyable so he slowly lay the other down on his stomach, wanted to have sex with him from behind. He kissed his head as he whispered into the ear. "I`m going to move!!" He said slowly moving himself.

He was really glad Shouta was easy to talk to. This was a bit embarrassing for him after all. He gasps a bit feeling the other entering again. "I still can't get use to your big thing." he said softly. He glanced back as he was flipped over to his stomach. This position more embarrassing than the last. "You can move whenever you like." he said as a moan slipped pass his lips.

Shouta looked at the other with a a funny face, showing that he didn`t like to hear 'being big' again! He could found it more exciting since he could see his better than the normal position. He deep breathed after he moved. He felt like that the entrance had gotten even tighter than before or maybe he became harder! He moved closer to his beloved and kissed his neck. "Harumi...feels good?""

Harumi nods as he looked to the side. "Feels really good. Please mov more Shouta." he says while panting. His voice so cute as he moans. He really wasn't sure what to do. His mind felt like it was consumed by everything Shouta. It was beyond tantalizing. His body taking in so much and yet he wanted more.

Shouta nodded as he closed his eyes, breathed deeply, started moving roughly like a dog. He pulled out gently but pushed in strong and fast that would made anybody scream. He recalled a position that his friend told him. He lay behind the other and lay him on his right arm. He spread his left leg and started moving again. This position seemed more exciting than the two other.

Harumi moans as he glanced at Shouta. "Ahh... wait... so deep... so good... ngh..." he cried out as he clung to the pillow near him. This was too much. He was seriously curious as to how Shouta knew these different positions. He knew he could have just researched them. Harumi had wanted to do that but got too shy thinking about it and stopped. Even so it would crush him if Shouta had lied about this being his first time.

Shouta liked it when the other said to stop and it was so deep. He stopped moving for a while, starring at the other then suddenly rammed it in so strong and fast that would make anybody scream. He moaned as he slowly pulled out and the fast and hard pushed it in. He did it for a while since it was enjoyable! A grin appeared on his face as he spread his left leg even more. "Can you take it?? I`m going to break you!!" He teased the other, felt like that he loved the way the other felt the pain because of his dick.

Harumi sighs a bit when he felt Shouta stop. He was about to say something but gasp feeling him ram into him. It made him tremble. He was crying out as he closed his eyes. "Your so mean! I don't want to break." he moans as he glanced down. He didn't even noticed he had cum again. This was a bit embarrassing.

Shouta stopped as he heard that. He let go of his leg and held him from behind. "Baka! I was joking!!" He smiled and kissed his neck. "I`m still inside, if you want me to pull out then I will!!" He whispered. "I really do love you! You are not the first person I go out with but you are my first crush and I did it with you for the first time." He gently stroked his hair and closed his eyes.

His gaze drifts towards Shouta. "Don't pull out. I guessed you were probably joking but it's kind of hard to tell. I've never gone out with anyone before. Your my first crush and love all in one. So I might not catch on to your jokes right away." he said softly. Harumi was glad he had only been joking. Though a part of him didn't mind since it was Shouta. "Please continue Shouta. Just you siting inside me is enough to make me cum again." he said blushing.

Shouta blushed hard as he smiled and nodded. "Okay! I will! And I am so happy that I am your first love and crush, I am really relieved. I love you!" He whispered as he kissed his shoulder lightly and breathed deeply. He started moving again as he spread his leg to the air once more. H really liked the position and it felt really good but he really wanted to see Harumi`s face! He sat up, still holding his leg, he put it on his shoulder so Harumi was still at the side view! He started moving and starred at the other`s face, he felt like he was close but he tried to hold back since he didn`t want it to over.

Harumi was happy right now. He was with Shouta after all. His gaze upon the other as their position changed again. He blushed some as he started moving. "Wait a moment... this is embarrassing... Shouta..." he pants cutely trying to hide his face.

Shouta puffed his cheeks as he grabbed the other`s wrist and placed on the sheets, next to his head, moving even harder. "I want to look at your face!!" He whispered and kissed him hard, moving like a dog. "Haru...Haru..." He called out the other`s name into his ear to make him blush..."You are sexy!!"

Harumi closed his eyes feeling beyond exposed. "Shouta.... ahh...." he moans out as he felt the urge to cum again. "I can't... hold back... Shouta...!!" he cries out as he looked at him. He didn't know what to say. Hearing the other call his name was enough to send him over the edge.

Shouta moaned loud loudly, reacting to his own movements. "Me too, together!!" He blushed dark and moved his hand to his asshole and spread his hips, tried to enter his finger inside him though he knew it would hurt a bit and they were in that position. "Harumi...don`t hold back! Scream if you like because I`m not going to let you go this easily!!"

Harumi couldn't help but hold it in. It was far too embarrassing to cry out loud especially with Shouta looking at him. However hearing the other say to do so he couldn't resist. His voice picking up pitch as he moans out loudly. He could seriously explode from the shyness. Though he did so for Shouta.

Shouta liked the way the other react and let him hear him sexy voice. He watered his lips and moved closer to him, biting his ear hard. He managed to push his finger inside him and he knew the other would reject that but he was not going to stop. He moved hard and moved his fingers inside him, feeling like he was going to faint from being tired. He panted lightly, hearing a sound from Harumi`s ass.

Harumi flinched as he felt something odd. He couldn't really see what Shouta was doing but he realized it was the other's finger. He didn't like it but he couldn't muster up the urge to say no either. His eyes fixated on the male thrusting into him. "I can't.... go on.... much longer..." he pants softly. He could tell Shouta needed some rest.

Shouta starred at him for a while. He didn`t want to let him go but he didn`t want to force him either. He pulled out and leaned his body on the other`s, panting lightly! He kissed his forehead and smiled at him gently. "Sorry...I went to far! Did it feel good??" He asked as he lay beside him and kissed him cheek. He really felt amazing though, felt felt bad that he couldn`t come. He started playing with his member on his own.

Harumi looked at Shouta. "It felt amazing but you didn't cum right. Did it not feel good for you or did I stop you before you had the chance to?" he asked feeling bad now. He sat up and took hold of Shouta's hand. "I'll do it for you. I mean if you want me to." he said looking at him.

Shouta blushed as he came so fast. he smiled at the other and kissed his forehead. "Don`t worry! I was so close so I could do it myself!" He smiled at him gently, kissing his forehead and then lips. He lay down on his bed and looked at the sheets. "Looks like that I have to wash the blanket!!" He laughed and held the other`s hand. "Come here!"

He blushed a bit as he went closer to Shouta. "Sorry about the sheets. Although I'm not the only culprit here." he said jokingly. His gaze drifting to he other's eyes. He blushed brightly as he laid there. "So we are really going out right? I won't wake up and it's all just a dream right?" he asked really worried about that

Shouta messed with his hair and shook his head. "Don`t worry about it!!" He smiled and looked at the other for a while. He sighed and pulled him close, hugging him tightly. "Baka! Of course! We are going out and you are my gir-boy friend!" He blushed dark and looked away. "You go ahead and use the shower!! I will clean the sheets!" He said started pulling the sheets.

Harumi nods as he slowly got up. His body felt all wobbly and he shuffled to the bathroom. Once in there he inched towards the shower. "I feel so happy. I really don't want to move now. It's not fair one bit. he mutters getting in the shower.