Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi looked at the other a little surprised. "I doubt I am that smart. However it just seemed like a place a group like ours would end up going." he said softly. His gaze drifting down a little. "Are you sure about that? I do recall at one point he told me not to call your name so short. Is it alright for me to do so now?" he asked

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta blinked at the other's answer. "What? Who told you not to call me with short name?? I don't remember someone telling you that..." He said as he was called by his friends to come faster. They needed to take bus since it was a bit far, in order to do that...they walked down the street through the bus stop.

Harumi glanced to the side a little. He didn't say anything more about it. It was as if Shouta forgot when he was calling him Sho-chan for a short time. However he would leave it alone. If he had the chance to do so once again then he would. It not like it was a huge deal for him. He followed the other as they all headed towards the bus stop

Shouta was standing next to his friends while talking to them, he made sure to include Harumi whenever possible so that he wouldn't be left out. They kept having the conversation until a bus came...they all sat inside and let the conversation to continue inside. Though there wasn't any sit for Shouta, he let Harumi to sit on the free one, he rather to stand up than seeing his tiny boyfriend standing.

Harumi found this date to be very fun. He was able to make new friends and be with Shouta. When the bus arrived he looked at his beloved. He didn't like the other standing but he suppose he couldn't argue. He knew how sweet Shouta was. He sat down and kept his gaze on him the entire time.

Shouta could only smile at the glasses boyfriend's gaze...until they arrived..he hand out a hand and grabbed his small nails gently let himself and others out of the bus after paying. His friends were like children, they ran inside the amusement park as soon as they saw it, their girlfriends nagging all over about, Shouta could feel that only those two were two romantic, he smiled as he looked down at his bf. "If you like you can run too, don't be shy..."

Shouta could only smile at the glasses boyfriend's gaze...until they arrived..he hand out a hand and grabbed his small nails gently let himself and others out of the bus after paying. His friends were like children, they ran inside the amusement park as soon as they saw it, their girlfriends nagging all over about, Shouta could feel that only those two were two romantic, he smiled as he looked down at his bf. "If you like you can run too, don't be shy..."

Harumi looked at Shouta with a smile as they had arrived. "It's alright. I'm not in the mood to run or anything. We are here to have fun and I dont want to get tired too quickly." he said as he closed his eyes a little. It was bright and sunny out so the light made it a bit hard to see. His gaze drifted from side to side. "What will we ride first?"

Shouta grinned as he moved closer to the other, stumping his head closer to Harumi's. "Now that I think, Harumi seems to be a kind that afraid of scary things like Roller collars, right?" He said, chuckling. 'We are going to ride that first, sorry but if you don't like to ride that, it can't be...since I wanna have fun with my boyfriend~" He teased.

"We can ride anything that Shouta wants to ride. I want to see your smiling face." he said happily. In honesty Harumi had a fear of roller coasters. However he was willing to hide that from the other if he had to. He wanted this day to be special. So he planned to push his fears aside so it can be. He just hoped Shouta didn't try to see through his lie.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouta could feel something was wrong...he turned his face to serious one. "Hey but really do you fear of them or not? I don't want to force you if you are scared...I can't take it if you faint later or puke..I die out of worrying." He grabbed Harumi's shoulders. "So tell you the truth?" He gazed into his brown eyes.

Harumi looked at Shouta. He could tell how much the other was caring for him right now. "I am not scared as long as we sit net to one another and you hold my hand. I promise you I won't faint or puke." he said with a gentle smile. He really was a bit nervous but that didn't matter to him. He wanted today to be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Shouta's face slowly turned to normal as he heard that and sighed . He suddenly grabbed the boy's shoulders tightly and looked at him directly. "I'll protect you, it's not that scary, just close your eyes when we are riding it, how about it?" He said still a bit hesitation in his heart, wondered if it was right to go there.

Harumi smiled as he nods his head. He slowly holds onto Shouta's hand. He felt really happy about things today. However he was still feeling on edge. "So how do you feel about the next ride after this one? I'm curious as to what we will do next." he said

Harumi was really cute now as they were walking to the destination, he replied. "I think guys are going to start their own date with their girlfriends so w can go wherever you like. "He blinked feeling relaxed that the other accepted it...he said as he said on one of the wagons and held out a hand for Harumi."Come on..or you'll be left alone!"

Harumi nods as he followed Shouta. He got up with him. Sitting beside his beloved felt really nice. However the reality soon sank in as he quickly held onto Shouta's hand. He really didn't like rides like this. His gaze drifts towards the other. "Shall we have tons of fun?" he asked with a faint smile.

Shouta laughed lowly as he felt the other already gotten his hand then looked into his eyes in a strange way when he asked if they were going to have a lot of fun then mixed with his charming smile as he moved closer to kiss the smaller boy's temple. "Of course we are...today is going to be our best day...after the hang out, I'll take you somewhere..." He whispered as the wagons started moving

• 2 weeks later...

Harumi was already feeling uneasy. He really didn't want the ride to start. Even holding Shouta's hand didn't seem to help at all. However his mind went blank when the other kisses him. He smiled forgetting where he was for a moment. His gaze softens as he nods happily. Harumi was curious as to where the other would take him. This managed to distract him for the start of the ride.