Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Shouta blushed darker as he said like that. He didn`t take it as a joke. "Really? Does it hurt?" He saw the other smile! Was he...teasing him?? Shouta sighed and starred at the other with an irritated face and a grin on his lips. "Were you teasing me? You little...I`ll kill you..." Shouta said as he moved his member a bit closer until it completely went inside his asshole. Shouta moaned softly as he closed at the other and smiled. He kissed him deeply and held him tightly for a while to calm him down. He started moving after a few minutes and whispered into his ear. "Can you feel it?" Shouta liked to tease him, he licked the other`s red ears and kissed his head, loved the feeling!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi chuckled a bit as he noticed the other realized he was teasing him. "I couldn't resist that." he said as he felt Shouta going in more. Once fully connected with the other he blushed some. It was so hot and yet a bit numbing. He really didn't know what to say now. His gaze fixated upon the other. "Don't ask me that. Your big so you completely fill me up."

Shouta grinned as he heard that! He looked at the other in a teasing way as he tried to moved a bit. "I`m going to move a little, hold somewhere, stay still!" He said as spread the other`s legs and deep breathed. He started moving in and out of his ass. He moaned a bit. "So tight..." He could feel his member going to break soon but he was pretty sure that Harumi was feeling more pain. But it felt good, Shouta moved a bit rougher.

Harumi closed his eyes to fell more of Shouta. He knew it hurt but he didn't want to say anything.Once the other started moving a bit more, the pain started to fade. Harumi held onto him as he moans softly. "Shouta..." he whispers between moans and pants. He couldn't help but call out the other's name. It was something he's always wanted to do.

Shouta got a great view. He was feeling even more aroused after the other called his name so sexily like thAt between his moans and pants. He wanted to eat him up. He was like a girl to Shouta. So cute and tiny! Shouta licked his lips as he stopped moving. He sat up and leaned to the wall, pulled Harumi up. He was now on his lap. Shouta started teasing his ass although he was already being teased by the dick. "Harumi...move your hips a bit..."

Harumi opened his eyes as he noticed their position changing. He blushed as he looked at him. "This is embarrassing more than before. Shouta your being mean." he said cutely. He then glanced back a bit as he slowly started to move his hips. He wasn't sure to using his body in such a way. Though somehow it felt natural.

Harumi groaned and complained about the new position though Shouta was looking forward to it. "What are you saying?? It`s not like that I did it before, I get tired of moving and also this is your punishment, remember?" He said the last sentence in a teasing way. He grabbed Harumi`s butts and pushed him in and out by his hands. It felt amazing! He didn`t know why doing it with a guy felt the good that he didn`t want it to end.

Harumi pouts as he shook his head a bit. "Fine just don't move without saying so. Give me a warning so I am not surprised." he said as he continued to move his hips. IT felt a bit strange. Harumi could tell in this position Shouta was reaching more deeply into him. It was too much for him. He leans his head forward trying to move a bit faster. He wanted Shouta to feel good. His voice slipping pass his lips with each movement.

Shouta didn`t even remember that but Harumi told him and it made him aroused and felt like he wanted to do it! He let te other`s asshole stretch first by letting him moving on his own. He loved the feeling more than when he was moving inside him. He wanted to know how it felt if they both move. His member was getting more hard and big. He could now hear some sounds coming when Harumi moved. Inside was so we and hot. Shouta kissed the other hard and fast with his tongue attacking his mouth! "Harumi...I love you..."

Harumi blushed brightly as they kissed. He felt like he could die without any regrets right now. He was beyond happy. "I love you too Shouta." he said as he was starting to find a rhythm with each movement. It was a lot easier than he expected for his first time. He suppose it was due to being with Shouta.

Shouta felt he can`t control himself any longer when Harumi aid that he loved him back. He grabbed the other`s back and started moving inside him. He wanted all of him, the sounds were even more now. It was like that Harumi was going to break. "Sorry....Haru...sorry...I can`t...You should move too..." He moaned of the words as he moved rougher, let the other feel him.

Harumi flinched a bit as he felt Shouta moving his hands. He gasps as the other suddenly began moving quickly. He lost his grip a bit as he moans out loud. "Shouta!! Ahh... wait..." he cried out but then heard him apologize. Harumi would forgive him though he wasn't sure when that would be. For now he could only move his hips in time with Shouta's thrusting

The other`s moaned became sexier and also, it kinda felt rousing when Harumi was telling to to stop! There was n way he would, his beloved also didn`t have any regrets after sex. He was Shouta`s after all. It felt amazingly good when Harumi moved his hips. Shouta wanted to hear more of his gorgeous voice. He moved his finger to his hips and spread it a bit. He started teasing around Harumi`s hands with his forefinger, made him moan.

Harumi gasps as he looked at him. "I'm going to cum Shouta. It feels too good." he cries out closing his eyes. He felt completely drown in this moment with the other. He had only ever expected to confess his feelings but this was so much more. He was really happy despite having to move away soon.

Shouta starred at the other after he talked again. He kissed him deeply again as he moved faster, help them both to release. "Yeah...me too...." He whispered as he held the other tighter, also moaning louder! Moving like that was hard and exhausting but Harumi was giving him energy by his sexy voice and body. Shouta couldn`t still believe that he was the same girl that named Hana!

Harumi leans closer to Shouta as he felt himself unable to control his voice. His movements a bit sloppy as he suddenly cums. He gasps as he didn't expect it to be so instant. He looked at Shouta hoping the other had came as well. It would be embarrassing if it was only him.

Shouta was enjoying the show but suddenly the other came. Shouta stopped as he felt like that he came a seconds after that. He smiled deeply as he kissed the other`s forehead and pulled it out from Harumi`s ass slowly to not hurt him. He started panting lightly, starring at him like that. He loved him. He was so cute, naked!

Harumi shivers a bit as he glanced back a bit. "It feels weird now that you're not in there. So um, did I make you feel good?" he asked blushing from his own question. He really didn't know what to say but it felt right to ask. Harumi glanced to the side before looking back at Shouta.

Shouta starred at the other with a wired an confused expression on his face. He smiled a bit afterward and then he held the other tightly in his arm, placing his head on his chest. "Of course! You always did made me feel good!! I fell for you at the first side." He whispered ino his ears as he lightly kissed his neck, staying like that for a while.

Harumi was really happy to hear that. He stayed close to him closing his eyes. He really didn't want to go home right now. It was too perfect to have to leave. Harumi glanced at a clock nearby. It was late and tomorrow he'd be moving. Now he felt sad.

Shouta tried to relax a bit with the other in his arms. He saw the other looking at the clock. He knew what was he thinking about. Shouta took the other`s chin and tried it to his face, looking seriously in his eyes. "Harumi...I want to be with you while you are moving to your new house...." He said in a calm voice.

"You do!? I mean that would make me really happy. Your too sweet Shouta." he said smiling. Harumi then glanced down. "Crap! I'm still naked. Don't look." he said using his hands to cover himself. As if that would make any difference. He was just really shy without knowing sometimes.

Shouta smiled and sighed at the same time. "Baka! What are you so shy about?? We already did it! Don`t tell me you want another round???" He grinned as he pushed the other down again and opened his hips. He starred at the other`s tiny and pink ass like that, without looking away. He liked it and he felt that he was getting hard again.

Harumi blushed some more and used his hands to cover himself. "Don't stare so much. I get it but its so embarrassing. So cut it out." he said softly. His shyness another cute side of himself. Harumi glanced at Shouta. "Uh, your hard again. Looks like you could go again huh." he said giggling.

Shouta puffed his cheeks for a while a he glared at the other. He sighed as he grinned and spread the other`s hips. He moved upper and kissed the other roughly. "Yeah! I can...let`s do it again!" He teased the other, enjoying the time with Harumi. He slowly pressed his dick on the other`s entrance and stroked the other`s hair. "If you want to..."