Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Plot:

A boy who falls for another but he can't confess so he decided to dress up like a girl and put a wig to get close to him and he actually managed to make make him fall for him but after maybe 8 months or so he understood that he didn't fell for him but another girl that didn't exist so also at the same time the seme or the other boy wants to have sex pleasure with the boy dressed up girly and somehow he found out that he is a boy and ......

My Character:

Harumi Suzuwa

2dudvv6.jpg

crossdress:

kaminomi-megami-hen-03-to-06-07.jpg?w=512&h=288

@Ryouta Basket

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

2qbeirt.jpg

Name: Hanamuro Shouta

Position: Seme

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, tall

Personality: Shy, nice and kind, usually smiles

Likes:Volleyball, Writing stories, animals and plants, swiming

Dislikes: Sleeping, talking a lot, teasing others

(No picture or character description? I guess I'll start)

Harumi stands by his locker fixing his glasses. He was sure things were going to go well today. He had dressed up in a dress and applied a wig. He was prepared to get closer to his crush, Hanamuro Shouta. This was his day to make a move and hope things work out. He had been crushing on the other for a while. Harumi was nervous but did his best to find Hanamuro. He slowly approached the other silently.

(sorry.I will tomorrow for sure.)

Shouta was talking to his classmates. It was already afternoon and the school time was over and he decided to go and practice volleyball for a little. he headed to the gym after telling them goodbye. He was thinking while changing his clothes about the girl who had appeared on his life for a few days. She was actually cute and he kinda liked her but nothing was between them for sure. He wondered if she comes or not as he picked the ball. He looked around. No one was in the gym to practice with him. He sighed "Damn it!"He said as he collapsed on the floor and closed his eyes. He felt that somebody is in the gym.

Harumi slowly walked into the gym and stood only but a few inches from the male upon the floor. This was do or die and he had to say something. "Um, hello there. Are you by any chance Hanamuro Shouta?" he asked feeling the butterflies in his stomach twist and twirl. My name is Hana." he said glancing to the side.

He heard somebody'svoice as he looked back still laying on the ground. It was the girl that appeared for a few days he just didn't know her much and it was their frist time talking! He stood up fast as he walked a few steps to the girl. She was surely cute. He couldn't take looking at her so he looking down and answered in a low voice. "Yeah...that's a beautiful name!" He glanced at the other as he took the ball. "Do you have something to discuss with me?"

Harumi was really nervous now. He twiddled his thumbs before parting his lips. "Um, I know you don't know me and this is my first time talking to you but I have a crush on you. It's been aching at me for a long time now and I just had to get it off my chest. I'll go now so bye." he said turning to leave. He couldn't take it if he was rejected on the spot. So to avoid that he planned to run.

He was shocked by the other`s words. She had a crush on him? How so soon but she was cute and his type! He was silent thinking what to say that he saw the younger lady planned to leave! He walked to her fast and held hand hand!"wait! Where are you going?" He sighed and looked at the other, her face and eyes were cute and he liked it. He let go and brushed his hair! "Come on! We can talk about it!" He said as he blushed a bit and turned around to the clothing room!

Harumi was surprised the other wanted to talk about this. He nods and lowers his head. He slowly began to follow the other but stops. He couldn't continue into the changing room. It would he too weird since he was currently dressed as a girl. He had to play the role well or it would be too odd. He appeared as the innocent and shy type so that's how he had to play out tries facade. Harumi just wanted to be noticed even a little by Shouta

The other suddenly stopped, the other sighed, she was shy and it made her cute! The male grabbed her hand groaning."Didn`t I told you to follow me? I don`t want to eat you!"He planned to tried to pulled the other out of the to the clothing room since he didn`t want somebody to hear them and he also wanted to change since he wasn`t going to play volleyball. He picked his clothes and took of his shirt to wear the other, he looked at the girl and started." So with that....You wanna go out?" He asked as he stopped and starred at the other still half naked, waiting for her answer.

Harumi looked at his as he took hold of his hand. This isn't what he expected. It was so much more. He stood there silently as he was told to follow. This was far beyond his wildest dreams. He covered his face blushing brightly as Shouta was half naked. Suddenly a question was posed which was more unexpected than everything so far. "Uh, I would love to go out with you." he said softly. His planned worked like a charm. Now he had to figure out how to juggle being a girl and boy at the same time.

He saw the other blush. Cute! He told inside as he walked closer to the other, still naked as he brushed his hair away from his eyes and looked at the other`s beautiful eyes. As he heard she excepted immediately, he blushed lightly and tried to be calm, he deep breath and said in a low voice."Then it`s settled! We should know each other first, How about a date or something? Well...I`m free for tomorrow if then you can..." He walked back and wore his uniform, he prefer to say with his sport pants as he looked back at the other."So...Let`s go home ." He said walking to the door as he looked back, waited for the other to follow.

Harumi was kind of glad the other was being sort to speak nice. He really wasn't sure how dating would work. He nods however agreeing to the date tomorrow. "That sounds wonderful." he said softly. He then began to follow the other. He figured out something he could do to keep things going smoothly. For now he had gotten a date with his crush and that was enough to keep him happy for the rest of the school year.

He opened the door and went out walking to the gate as he looked back to make sure the other was following. He looked away again and blushed a little darker."Where is your house?I will get you there or you rather if we eat or drink something on the way first?" He asked as he walked to the supermarket ." Then let`s buy some ice cream then, he walked inside the super as he walked to the freezer to choose one."Which flavor do you like? My favorite is strawberry!" He said pick an strawberry ice cream as he waited for her to choose.

Harumi looked at him. "Uh I can walk home on my own. I wouldn't wish to trouble you." he said softly. In truth he lived only a few houses away from Shouta. It would be too much of a giveaway if he let him walk him home. One he couldn't use the just moved into town line. Plus his sister's hair was black and she was way older so he couldn't pull of the sister card either. Thus he'd have to avoid letting himself get taken home. Upon walking with Shouta, Harumi noticed the ice cream. His favorite was the same but he didn't want to admit that. "Uh, vanilla for me is fine." he said slowly picking up a vanilla flavored one.

He looked at him and paid for both of the ice cream, when he went out, he stared at the other as he looked away after a while. He deep breath so he felt at ease and he stopped blushing."You don`t have to pay for the ice cream since I`m your boy friend now." He moved his head to refuse." Sorry, but This is how I am! I have to take care of the person I`m going out with until the person gets home. If you don`t like it, it isn`t still late..." He started licking his ice cream, he didn`t want to break up but that was how he was. He couldn`t change it!

Harumi bit his lip. He wonders if he could pull this off. Things weren't looking too bright. Then he had an idea. One of his classmates lived not too far from him. He knew this person was understanding so he could just go there. "I understand. Your a gentleman type right. I don't mind one bit. It's just I'm a bit shy and try not to let the person I'm dating know where I live right away. Just in case they turn out to be the stalker type. Sorry about that. I'll let you walk me home." he says eating his ice cream.

He heard what she said maybe she was right. They just started dating and they didn`t know each other a lot. Maybe he just went a little too far. He looked away still licking his ice cream." Well...if you think like that then it`s fine for me." He reminded something and looked at the other."Then call me when you get home."He smiled at the beautiful girl and continued."You should give me your phone number, email and other things too...Since we are going out. He told the other his information and waited for the other to tell him back. He wanted to chat or maybe talk with her on the phone that night. He wanted to know him well.

Harumi looked at him. "Sure thing! I'll give you my number. I rarely use the internet but I'll make an email just for you!" he said smiling. Honestly he was always online but his name was in the address. It would be far too odd so he'd make one new just for using while dating Shouta. So far things seems to be going well he had nothing to worry about but some little details. His gaze upon the male beside him. He knew being this close should never happen if it weren't for the disguise he wore. He hated to trick Shouta but there wasn't much of an option.

They gave each other their numbers and then Shouta put his phone inside his back as he brushed his hair and blushed a bit!"I put you in my special list!" He said as he turned around after he finished with his ice cream."Text me when your are home, You can tell me anything that you want,I might help you with it!"He started walking as he waved for a bit."Ja...see you tomorrow, Suzuwa!" He said her last name for the first time as he started walking home. He couldn`t still believe it that he was dating the girl now!"Oh right! I don`t know where her school is, I wonder why does she comes here everyday! Maybe she has transfered to my school, or maybe not...I should ask her..." He arrived in the house and took off his shoes.

Harumi face palms himself. He couldn't believe he used his actual last name. He felt like an idiot but it wasn't all too bad. It wasn't like many people knew him. It should be fine. He walked home after he was sure Shouta was out of view. He went the long way around so he wouldn't walk pass the other's place. He got to home and went to his room. He took off the outfit and placed it in his closet. "What a hell of a day. To think shifting between home school and school would finally pay off. Now for part two of my plan. Try not to get caught!" he mutters pulling out his phone and texting Shouta.

He went inside his house and shouted."I`m home!" But actually his parent weren`t home. A sound of jingles came and his cat appeared. The other smiled and walked it the little kitty as he lifted her up and kissed his nose."Hello, Tissi! "He stroked the other`s head as the neko answered to his owner."Niia! "The other smiled and put her down, he went to the cabinet and pick the cat`s food."Are you hungry?"He put the food for the little cat and went to his room to change his clothes. He went completely naked because he wanted to take a shower that his phone rang. He went to it and opened his message. It was Suzuwa. It looked like she got home. He text her back "Okay...take care!" Then he sighed and walked to the bathroom.

Harumi laid in bed and smiled. Today was better than he expected. It was almost perfect. Now he just had to keep this up for a whole month without fail. He didn't have much time left. Knowing how quickly his parents enjoyed moving about because of work. He knew he'd have to end this relationship as soon as he heard something about moving. Just then his sister entered the room and jumped on him. "How was cross dressing for a day!?" she asked. Harumi had went to her for help with this. "Ah Mina-chan! It was fine. No one caught me and I got a boyfriend." he said smiling. "Oh! Is it this crush of yours? Just he careful not to hurt his feelings or you'll cry forever when we move." she teased

Shouta went under the cold shower and started washing himself under the water. It felt good, he usually loved to take a cold shower than a hot one. He sighed as he ended cleaning himself then he picked a towel to hide his private parts and another towel for drying his hair, he left the bathroom and walked to his computer and turned it on as he put on some new clothes and sat behind his computer. He went to the internet to search something for fun since he had nothing to do in the house and nobody was home and he didn`t want to study. He checked his phone again and sighed again. There was no message from Suzuwa, he was all thinking about the other and he messed up his mind as he leaned to his chair and closed his eyes and he found out that he was tired so he turned off his computer and lay down on his bed as he started to fall asleep.

Harumi laid on his bed as his sister left the room. He rolled over and sent one more text to Shouta. It read 'Good night and sweet dreams, Shouta'. He was really happy the other had asked him out. Playing the role of a girl seemed hard but not difficult. As long as he was never discovered then all would be well. Harumi would die instantly if Shouta ever found out the truth