Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Shouta blushed darker as he heard that. He sat down again as he smiled deeply at the other. He held her tightly as he nodded. "Yeah, sorry! " He whispered as he sighed and lif the other up slowly, putting her on the bed. He held the other`s hands as he closed his eyes, gave the other a deep kiss. He tried to be gentle and slow though he was at his limit and he couldn`t control himself.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi stares into the other's eyes for a moment. He could tell things were going to get serious now. He just had to keep focus on that this wouldn't go any further once Shouta got under his dress. Though somewhere in the depths of his mind he hoped it was well. That maybe Shouta had the feeling he wasn't a girl to begin with and this would confirm his suspicious. Then they could live happily ever after. Though that was a very very small hope.

Shouta slowly pushed the other on his bed as he came on top, started calling the other`s name. He couldn`t take it any longer. He kissed the other roughly as he moved down a bit and kissed his neck, he started putting marks on the other. It felt good because she felt warm. He paused for a bit as he stared at Hana for a while, she was so cute. He moved dower as he moved his hands under his skirt, wanted his underwear off. He blushed as he closed his eyes, whispered. "Relax, Hana!" He pulled them off as his eyes widened. That underwear...he couldn`t believe, he shirted up her skirt as he was shocked. He moved back. silence. She was a male!

Harumi was relaxed on the surface but he wasn't getting into this for a reason. He did his best also to not get aroused. That would only make this worse. When Shouta backed away, he slowly sat up. He lowered his head prepared for the barrage of insults he expected to follow. He was waited to be tossed out and such. Though so far it seemed to be a shocked silence which he also expected.

Shouta didn`t know what to say! He was really surprised, no...he was shocked. He couldn`t believe that all this time, he hadn`t notice about it. His lips were trembling. He tried to find a word to spit out but he didn`t find one. All he knew that he was played by him. His eyes gathered with tears as he glared at the other and slapped him hard. "You...played with my heart! Why did you do this? Just tell me why!" He said as he grabbed the other`s arms tightly. He wanted to know why!

Harumi glanced to the side. "I wanted to tell you. I tried but you just didn't give me the chance. I've had a crush on you for the longest but I'm someone who could never be noticed by you in a million years. Plus I'm a guy so it would be extra wrong to have confessed to you. I tried becoming a girl to at least get my feelings across to you. I never expected you to actually fall for me. I just wanted to express how I felt. Anyway, when I noticed you getting serious I tried to tell you and when it failed I would run away early." he said avoiding looking at Shouta. "Anyway, I should leave. Good bye Shouta." he said getting up and fixing his clothes. He then walked out of the room.

Shouta was shocked by the other`s words. He didn`t know why but he didn`t feel played when he explained. He thought inside that how much could he love him so that he dressed up like a girl to steal his heart. He was still in love although he was a male. There was no way he would let go. No matter girl or boy. He was the person whom he loved, his face and behavior. He jumped out of his bed as he followed the other, grabbed his hand. He pulled the other closer as he looked at him with a sad face. He took of his wig and his brown short hair appeared. He was cute. He stared at the other for a while. He looked away, not letting go. "Your name?" He asked waiting for his girl...boyfriend to reply.

Harumi flinched as he was suddenly grabbed by the other. He actually didn't feel like getting slapped again. It really hurt. He glanced up as the wig was taken off. He wasn't sure what to say at the moment. Though he was suddenly asked for his name. "Its Harumi. Harumi Suzuwa." he said softly

Shouta liked the name of the shorter boy. He blushed darkly. He was a bit mad at himself. "Sorry for slapping you! I thought you were playing with me...do you love me though I`m a guy?" He looked away as he squeezed the other`s hand tightly. "You went all this way for me...I can`t let you go like this...I..if you like me then it`s a different story..."

"Of course I like you Shouta. I wouldn't have dressed as a girl if I wasn't serious. I'm really sorry for hiding it from you. I did try my best to tell you." he said glancing down. Harumi knew he should have been honest from the start. Anyway it seemed like this wasn't going to have much of a happy ending for him. "What do you mean a different story?" he asked wondering what Shouta was thinking.

Shouta didn`t know what to say."I...mean....I don`t know why but I am feeling not feeling disgusted although I know you are a man!" He looked away, blushing darkly. He squeezed the other`s hands tightly. "Also...I feel like that I am more in love with you...than before. He stared at the other. He liked the other`s face. He was even more cuter than the girl earlier. He was the same. He moved a bit closer. He held the other`s cheeks, starring at him. He didn`t know what was wrong with him? "You are adorable!"

Harumi looked at Shouta surprised. "That's not funny. You know how happy you'll make me if your being serious." he said slowly taking hold of his hand. "Sorry but maybe I should head home. Its been a long day and you are probably still in shock. I also need time to think this over. I mean, you probably hate me right now." he said unable to hold in the tear he had been holding in since before. They slowly ran down his cheeks. "I'm really sorry Shouta. I'm sorry."

Shouta would not let go. Not not, when he love was crying. He was really cute like that. Though Shouta didn`t want to see him cry. He held the other tightly with his arms as he kissed the other`s forehead. He put Harumi`s hard on his chest as he tried to calm him down, stroking his hair. "Shhh...It`s okay...don`t cry!" He whispered as he held the other even tighter than before. "I won`t let you go...we are still going out...so don`t cry any longer, okay?" He said as he pulled the other to a kitchen and gave him a glass of water.

Harumi calmed down as he was held close by Shouta. He slowly took the glass of water and sips it. "Thank you." he said softly. He felt odd now. He was still sitting across from the other in a dress despite the wig no longer on. "So what should we do now?" he asked. This was awkward but he was happy. Shouta still wanted to go out with him. This made him a bit sad. He never mentioned the fact that he'd be moving soon. It was the only reason he thought up a plan to confess his feeling for the other.

Shouta looked away as he asked. He fist his hands as he grabbed the other`s shoulders. "Just first...promise me something that you would not hide anything from me! Tell me everything, please! I don`t want anything to be hidden. " He said out loudly as he walked back. He felt kinda embarrassed. He walked back as he shook his head. "Sorry...It`s just I don`t want to get hurt again or slap you like that again...just anything it is it`s fine...if you tell me about them now, I won`t be angry or mad a you!" He said as he walked to the sofa and threw himself of it. He closed his eyes and tried concentrate. He didn`t want to hurt his love.

Harumi glanced to the side. "Well beside hiding my gender I was honest about everything we talked about and such. I guess the only other thing was the fact that I was moving. My house is actually three houses from yours right now. My parents want a bigger place so our grandparents could be there. I planned this so I could confess to you before that happens. I'm not sure where the new place is." he said looking down. Harumi wasn't sure if it was far away or close by. He did know he wouldn't be changing schools so that was enough to place distance. Though how far would he be from Shouta was the real question.

Shouta sighed as he glanced at the other. "Well...that`s not a very good news but..." He smiled as he walked to the other and stopped in a two meters distance. "Thank you for telling me! I`m happy" He looked away as he put his hands on his chin, showed that he was thinking. "Well...I don`t really care if you are going t be far as long as we are in touch! I can come and see you if it would be a problem for you but...you should promise that you would not disappear! I have to make sure that my heart won`t get hurt." He said as he stared at the other for a while. He walked closer as he held out his picky to make the promise. "If you love me then you should prove it that...you do!" He said blushing and looked away. He really loved the hair of his and suit him more when his hair was short.

Harumi blushed as he looked at the other. "I do really love you." he said holding up his pinky. He then inched it closer to Shouta's. "I promise with all my heart." he said with a warm smile. His very same smile he always gave even as 'Hana'. He was still the same person after all. Harumi looked at Shouta. "You seem to be shy all over again. Just when I thought you had finally warmed up to me." he said noticing how the other seemed flustered and shy-like.

Shouta blushed darker as he jumped back. "It`s all your fault...being this cute, baka!" He said as he brushed his hair and looked away. He sighed and looked at the other after a few minutes. "I can`t believe that you are a boy, after all." He mumbled as he stared at the other`s skirt. It seemed a bit funny since he was a male. He walked to his room as he picked one of his pants and walked back to his beloved and hand it over. "Here! It`s embarrassing moving around like that!." He turned around, not want to bother him and let him change. "So...what should we do?"

Harumi looked at him. "I'm sorry. I could try not being so cute but I am not sure how well that would work out." he said smiling a bit. He then glanced up at Shouta. "Its alright. I don't mind being in a dress. I mean I've kind of gotten use to wearing one for a while. Anyway lets think of something to do. If not I could head home and come back tomorrow. As a boy I mean. I mean tomorrow is the last time I'll be living so close to you." he said

Shouta didn`t want him to leave. He turned around as he grabbed the other`s shoulders tightly, not letting him go. "Okay! Okay! If you don`t want to wear it, it`s fine...just don`t leave!" He said as he looked at the other with his innocent eyes!" Can I kiss you?" He asked as he waited for a while and kissed the other badly. He felt aroused again. he moved back as asked again. "Can I hold hold you tonight?" He wasn`t sure himself that if it was a right think between two males but he felt like he wanted to do it so badly!

"Yes you can kiss me." he said as he felt the other's lips on his. When he asked to be held, Harumi wasn't sure exactly which type the other was talking about. Even so he smiled and nods yes. "I don't mind. You can hold me Shouta." he said hugging the other. He wasn't going to say no. After all he really wanted Shouta to accept him and what better way than saying yes.

Shouta saw the other held him, he liked his warmth. He held him back but there was somehow some misunderstanding. He tried to calm down and deep breathed. He had to tell him directly since he did`t understand. he slowly pushed the other back and held her cheeks. "I didn`t mean that...Harumi..I...you...know it yourself..." He sighed as he paused a bit then spitted it out loud and fast. "I want to do it with you!" He didn`t know it himself but he was hard.

Harumi nods still hugging him. "I said yes Shouta. It doesn't matter which embrace your talking about. My answer is still yes." he said before noticing the other was aroused. That was a bit surprising. He had been avoiding such reactions up until now. "Shouta your poking me.." he said blushing.

Shouta blushed as the other told him the he is being poked. He blushed darker as he moved back a bit and started complaining. "B...baka! Don`t say such things so easily! I`ll get more excited." He said it out loud as he pulled the other to his bedroom and sat on the bed. He waited for the other to join him. He closed his eyes as he raised his head upper to Harumi, wanted to give him a kiss.