Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

The next morning came, he woke up and got out of his bed as he started choosing what to war for the date as he decided to check his phone. He had message. He opened the message box to check it. He reddened brightly as he read the text. It was Hana. She told him sweet dreams! Oh! He kinda liked it. He moved his head and slapped his face to not think about it much as he got ready and ate his breakfast and head to the place the were going to meet.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi awoke the next day and started things like normal. He did however have something new to do. He sends a message to Shouta saying 'Good morning!' He never knew he could be so happy with such a simple action. After that he went to his sister's room. Despite her being older she had tons of cosplay outfits rom when she was younger. Surprisingly they fit him well. So he went to find one for today. After picking one to match the orange wig he had picked yesterday he got dressed and headed out. Today was the start of something wonderful.

(outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He was on the way to the park that he noticed his phone was shaking inside his pocket. It was Hana. He replied back. "Morning! Where are you? I am soon there. " He put on on his pocket as he start walking again. He was wearing blue jeans and a light blue shirt with a black sport jacket and shoes. He was so handsome in those clothes. He got to the entrance of the park, where they should have met. He wonder if he came so soon or his partner was late. He was keep looking at his watch and afterward, he looked around to see if she arrives of not. He wanted to know what did she wear for their first date. He was so nervous and it was bothering him.

Harumi smiled as he got a reply. Once he was fully ready to go he headed towards the park. Though Harumi was at the opposite entrance to the place. He stood around looking for Shouta. He didn't see anyone that looked like the male anywhere. He was starting to worry and wonder if he had been stood up. With a sigh he continued to wait for Shouta. He didn't want to leave no matter what.

He looked around but he didn`t find him. He sighed and started looking at his phone and watch randomly as he started to become impatient and he walked around the gate looking for him. He stopped and kept tapping his feet on the ground. He started mumbling and and sighing as he was done waiting. He took out his phone again and call his new girlfriend and waited for him to reply. Maybe she was a bit late or maybe she was waiting somewhere else and if that was true he knew where she might have been waiting.

Harumi began feeling down. He wonders if Shouta had found out his hidden secret and this was just to embarrass him. Slowly leaning against a fence he soon heard his phone ring. Pulling it out his little purse he answered it. "Hello. Where are you Shouta!? I'm waiting by the gate like you said." he said feeling really nervous. Harumi noticed the other had called him but was this still about the date or something else.

He knew it. He sighed and walked inside the park. "Wait...I`m coming to you....don`t hung up. "He walked straight forward to the other gate of the big park. He was almost there, he started looking around. "Can you see me?" He got to the second gate as he saw a girl with a beautiful dress. It was his new girlfriend. He slowly walked to her. "I`m behind you!" He said in a calm and gentle voice as he hung up and stood in front of the other."Hello..." He took a look at her and then he looked away. "You look good..."He blushed a bit a then he held out his hand. "Come on! Let`s go!"

Harumi was surprised when the other said to stay on the phone. He looked around for Shouta curiously. He flinched when he heard his voice coming from behind. He put the phone away and smiles. "Hello there. I am so sorry I got lost." he said with a small bow. He looked at the other blushing a bit. "Thank you. You look amazing yourself." he says slowly taking hold of the other's hand.

He brushed his hair away from his face and reddened a bit. "Don`t apologize about everything...You don`t have to be that polite..." When she held her hand, his heart beat fast and he started to get a bit nervous, no, a LOT nervous! He squeezed her hand as he pulled her along side with him to the park. He looked back at the other and smiled. "Want to eat something??I can buy something for you...Hana...." He stopped and stared at her for a while."Let`s find a place and meet each other there so that we won`t lost each other again." Her hands were soft.

Harumi looked at Shouta. He was nervous but held it in so it wasn't noticeable. "Uh, I'm sorry. I am naturally polite and I can't help but apologize when necessary." he mutters. He knew he should avoid such a thing. He had a habit of apologizing which could give away his true identity. He glanced to the side a bit. "Something to eat sounds since. I think there's a scone stand not too far from where we are." he says. Harumi loves the way he name Hana was being said. Too bad it wasn't his real name.

He smiled at the other as he looked at her again. "Well...You should stop that habit...for me...okay??" He nodded and looked away, walking to the supermarket in the park."Then we`ll meet each other over there from now on, don`t forget!" He was already enjoying this. It was fun and kinda nice and good since she was simple but perfect. She had everything and Shouta liked that kind of girls but the most he was falling for was his behavior and shyness. He walked inside the market and bought two candy bars with two juice. He gave one of each to her and then he looked around. "Where should we go?"

Harumi just nods. It wasn't something he was sure he could give up. Though he would try at least while posing as Hana. He continued with the other until he pointed out a place they should meet. He would remember this no matter what. "Alright I'll do best to remember." he said smiling. Once at the shop he placed the candy in his small bag and started sipping the drink. He wasn't a major fan of candy though cakes were his weakness. Harumi looks around a bit. "I don't care where we go as long as I'm with you Shouta."

He blushed as he heard those words. He looked away and sighed as he pulled the other again. He walked walking inside the park while looking around but his minds was all messed up cause of thinging about the other a lot. He couldn't stop himself. He was too embarrassed. He looked at the other beautiful hair and eyes. His eyes widened and he blushed even more darker as he tried to concentrate. He had fell for her in no time at all. He tried to talk to her to know her better. "So....tell me about yourself? Like.....What are your hobbies and such? I think you know....my hobby is volleyball. " He found a bench and sat on it as he pulled the other's hand, wanting her to sit next to him.

Harumi walked with him confused. He could see Shouta was completely flustered and blushing. He wanted to say something but was far too shy to start up a conversation. He glanced to the side. "I like reading and watching classic romance movies. I enjoy walking through gardens and smelling the flowers." he said softly. He had to use things most people didn't know about him but were still true.

He looked at the other and smiled as he looked at the tree above him, leaning to the bench. "Movies...Then...wanna go to the theater?" He blushed and look away, still holding her hands. "I won`t do anything until you want me to...so you don`t have to worry..." He sighed and brushed his hair out of his face. "Anyway...don`t let it bother you!" He said as he started looking around. They were silence as he met a beautiful flower different from the others. He walked to it as he picked it and walked back, sitting on his knees in front of him. 'For you!" He held out the flower to him.

Harumi looked at him. "What do you mean by that? I'm not worry about you doing anything weird. Unless your trying to hint that you want to do something weird?" he said getting nervous. He wasn't sure what to think right now. His gaze drifts down as the other mentioned a theater. "I suppose a movie would be nice." he says before looking at Shouta with a flush face. "For me...?"

He looked at the other as he heard that! She was blushing....Ah, cute! He liked her expression so he stood up as he pulled her hand, looking at the road. "Then let`s go! There is one near here! We can go there on foot." He said as he walked through the road, heading to the back gate. He put his hand on the other`s shoulder as they passed the street. "Be careful!" He said as he arrived at the theater."I`ll go buy tickets for a romantic movie then. "He said walking to the line.

Harumi walked with the other. This was starting to seem very good. The day was still nice and he was going to a movie. Despite being worried about other things, Harumi was sure they were silly fears. Besides, Shouta was a sweetheart so far. It made him curious as to why the other was single before now. He heard many rumors around the school but now dating Shouta. Harumi was finding those rumors to be false.

Shouta bought tickets as he turned around, smiling at the other. "Let`s go!" He said as he grabbed the other`s hand again and pulled him to the place. He walked inside as he sat on one of the seats in he middle of the theater as he look at the other. Was she nervous too? Or not? He blushed and looked away as he waited until the lights turned off and the movie began. He started watching it. He liked it but it was the way too romantic. He got hard and looked at the other, still holding her hand.

Harumi watched the movie. He wasn't one to enjoy watching romantic movies out of the blue. He preferred to watch them on rainy days. He would have enjoyed a horror flick but since Shouta seemed so happy he didn't have it in him to say anything. He watched though with a smile on his face and completely happy. Just being with the other was enough to make his heart skip a beat.

Shouta` heart was beating fast. He loved the other`s small and warm hand. He started to stroke the other`s had as he deep breath and tried to concentrate. He closed his eyes a bit and then he decided. He looked at the other as he pulled over her hand and pressed his lips on him! He looked at the other`s eyes from close as he moved closer, stroking his cheeks. "Hana..." He wanted to kiss him.

Harumi was so focused on the movie that he wasn't noticing Shouta. He did however get a clue that the other might be nervous when he stroked his hand. It was cute but soon they were face to face. This was surprising. Hearing him say his alias name was just so cute. He pictured it as if he was saying his actual name. "Yes Shouta?" he mummers softly. He had a feeling this was leading up to a kiss. Harumi couldn't back out of this. It would give the wrong impression which he didn't want to do. He slowly closing his eyes and lightly puckered his lips. He wanted to give Shouta the okay without having to say it.

Shouta looked at the other`s beautiful face. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips. She was ready fora kiss. He held the other`s hand tightly with one hand and placed the other hand on her cheek. He stared at the other for a while ad deep breath as he pressed his lips against hers.Oh! Man! Her lips were warm and hot, also small and soft. He blushed deeper as he started kissing his a bit and lightly, stroking his hair. He wanted to kiss her deeper and tried to put his tongue kiss her mouth. He started playing with the other`s tongue as both of his hands moved closer and held her tightly. One hand pressed on her back and the other on the neck. He was closely losing control as he played with her hair. He didn`t intend on stopping the kiss.

Harumi expected a simple peck upon the lips and that was the end. However he got more than he bargain for. This was intense and he didn't want things to esclate too quickly. He knew why but couldn't say. Trying to stay calm in such a situation was harder than he thought. He slowly moved his hand to tug on Shouta's shirt a little. He wanted to get the other's attention. Harumi would use the I couldn't breathe line to escape the kiss for now. Although he really wish he didn't have to.

Shouta couldn`t just stop it, Her soft lips and cheeks. They were just awesome and Shouta liked it. She was so beautiful and he knew his feelings were changed though he had just met her. He wanted the other to respond back to her kisses. He wasn`t a bad person but he was a boy and all the boys might be aroused some times so he couldn`t stop though he was forcing himself to not to go any further than that. At least he should have asked him first and in a private place. On their first date and on the next day they met. He kissed him, maybe that was rude but he couldn`t think well. He just continued but not rough so that the other could push him away if she wants.