Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi was having trouble getting out of this. He really didn't want to get excited by this. His gaze drifted slightly to the screen. He could tell the movie would end soon. Finally getting an edge on this, he inched away from Shouta. "Sorry but the lights will be on soon. Besides, I'm very shy and this is very embarrassing. Though your a very good kisser." he said blushing brightly. Harumi really wasn't sure how to handle this situation. He knew Shouta would find out he was a boy sooner than he had hoped. Thus he would have to avoid kissing the other for a while.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta blushed deeply as he moved back, looking down. "Oh...okay...sorry sbout that!" He fast looked away! He didn`t know what to do. It was so embarrassing that she told him. He should have moved back and quit kissing himself but it just felt so good. He loved the way the other was. He knew it now that hew had already fallen for her. He looked away as he smiled. "Shall we leave then?" He asked after the movie finished and the light turned on. He stood up, their hands were still stick together. He pulled the other out of the theater as he looked back at her with a smile on the face. "Did you enjoy the movie, Hana?" He asked.

Harumi walked with Shouta out the theater. "I did enjoy the movie. Much more than you would think." he said softly. His gaze drifts to the side as they were back outside. He knew being this close to the other was starting to become nerve wrecking. He didn't want his secret found out. "Uh, Shouta. Maybe its time I went home. Sorry but I don't want to stay out too long." he mumbles.

He looked at the other and smiled!"I`m happy to hear that, Hana!" He started wanting through the road that the other`s words stopped him. He glanced at her and smiled again. "Okay! See you later then Hana!" He stumped and gave her cheek a kiss as he hailed and taxi and opened the door f the cab. "Please take her home save!" He looked at the other again and held her hand even tighter. "I`ll miss you.." He let the hand go. "Call or text me when you are home and be careful!" He waited for the other to sat inside.

Harumi smiled a bit as he suddenly saw a cab before him. He stares at the other wishing he could stay longer. "I'll miss you too. I'll call as soon as I arrive. Until then..." he says closing the door. This was difficult but it had to be done. He knew for a while he'd have to stop cross dressing till things settled down a bit. Besides tomorrow he had classes in school and he didn't wish to be caught cross dressing there. He sat back in the seat with a sigh.

Shouta waved her until the cab disappeared far away. He sighed and brushed his hair as he started walking. He was feeling strange. He had already missed the other. He was really worried about her so he hoped that she would be back home face. He was thinking about her ad telling his kami sama that he would protect her until the end. He got to the house and clothes. Afterward, he started playing with his phones, waiting for the other to reply. He had nothing to do. He wished that they would spend more time together but he respect what Hana said.

Harumi arrived home and got into his room. He laid on the bed feeling confused and happy at once. He didn't want to hurt Shouta but he had a feeling it was far too late for that. He had to figure out a way to get the other to dump him. If he could do that then he would be the only one hurt. He pulled out his phone and calls Shouta. Harumi at least had to let him know he was home safely.

Shouta relaxed as the other text him. He could feel at ease now and went outside again to meet his friends.

------------------

It was around four weeks passed since their relationship had started, they went on date and held hands, kissed, Just that! Nothing further. Hearing that Shouta`s friends had already done it with their girl friends pissed him off. He wanted to do it too so he decided to talk to his girlfriend after school.

Harumi was enjoying this time with Shouta. He had wanted to quit but the other was just to sweet. So far he had been doing well with hiding the truth and staying calm. He had even gotten use to kissing and being close to him. Things were perfect but he felt as if something was missing. He wanted to be closer to Shouta to a deeper extent. Harumi knew that would never happen because he wasn't a real girl. He finished his lessons at home and was headed to school. He was dressed as Hana and going to meet with Shouta.

Shouta wanted to talk to the other so he went to school to talk to him. He saw Hana and ran to the beautiful girl. He smiled as he held the other`s hand and kissed his cheek. He wasn`t so shy any longer. He actually loved her already. Not just her face and body but also her behavior and kindness. He stared at the other for a while as he said in a kind voice. "You are beautiful as ever, Hana!" He blushed a bit a looked away. He brushed his hair away from his face as he looked at her eyes again. "Hana...my mother wants to see you so...will you come to my house after school and also..." He looked away, hoped that the other noticed what he said. "I...won`t force you...up to you."

Harumi smiled as he saw Shouta. He giggled a bit when the other kissed him. "You want me to come over to your place? I suppose that's fine." he said before hearing the hesitation in his voice. "What are you talking about Shouta? I am not understanding that last part." he said softly.

Shouta blushed, the other couldn`t understand him. He shook his head as he looked at his watch. "Oh! My class is going to start! I will explain on the way back to my place, okay? Take care!" He ran to the class of his and sat on his seat. He stared at the yard from the window and tried to not think about it much. Time passed and he was walking back to the gate.

Harumi was confused about the other's words. Even so meeting Shouta's mother would be interesting. He was still feeling terrible. He was still lying to him and that part was the worse. With a sigh he waited for the other to finish his class. He was thinking of telling him he couldn't go today. It would give him time to figure out how to confess he's a boy and not Hana.

Shouta walked to the other but he didn`t want to let her speak any longer. "Hana, sorry I`m late. let`s go!" He said as he grabbed Hana`s hands and pulled her with him to his house. "It isn`t so far...just a bit..." He was blushing really dark. He smiled and looked back. "I`m happy! I`m sure that my mom would too." He squeezed the other`s hand. He didn`t want to let go. He wanted to stay with her forever until he was alive, he wanted to protect her and see her smile.

Harumi was whisked away as he looked at Shouta. "Hey wait a minute. There's something I want to tell you." he says as the other continued to walk. He couldn't do this. It was not right. Shouta was a sweetheart and he was just a lying cross-dresser. Things couldn't get any worse. He really had to do something before they arrived.

Shouta was a bit angry. He looked back at her as he squeezed her hand tightly. "That`s enough, Hana!" He didn`t shout at her before, it was the first time. "I can`t believe you, you always try to escape from me, maybe it`s just my imagination but if it isn`t then you should come or we will have a problem for sure." He looked at the other seriously as he sighed and pulled here again. "So please listen to me!"

Harumi didn't expect to hear Shouta raise his voice. It startled him. He lowers his head and followed silently. He really didn't wish to hurt the other but he had a feeling after today things between them would change. For now he'd continue playing Hana until the end.

Shouta arrived at his house. He opened the door as he pulled his girl friend inside. "I`m home!" He shouted but nobody replied. He sighed as he looked at the other. He pulled her closer as he kissed her forehead, holding her tightly. "Sorry for shouting at you!" He smiled as he found a note on the table. Her grandfather felt bad so his mother left to take care of him. They were alone at his place.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for running away." he says glancing to the side. Shouta was too kind. This just made him feel worse about this lie he was living. Harumi looks around as this was his first time being in Shouta's home. It was much more than he had imagined.

He sighed as he brushed his hair, showing her the note. "Sorry about that..." But he was kinda relieved. Now he could do it with her girlfriend in relaxation. He pulled her to his room turned the light on. "This is my room!" He paused a bit. "Sit down, I`ll bring you something to drink." He ran to the kitchen and came back with a coffee on his hand, handing it out to Hana!

Harumi glanced at the note. "It's alright. It's not like you knew this in advance." he said guessing the other would let him leave now. Though he was pulled into a room. To be more exact Shouta's room. He looked around when the other left. "Wow! Never imagined I'd get to see this." he whispers before he returned. "Uh, thank you. So should we wait until she comes back or...." he mumbles

Shouta knew that she had just arrived but he couldn`t take it any longer. He was so red and aroused. He shook his head as he stared at the other. He held the other`s shoulders and squeezed them. He tried to act calm and cool but his voice was shaking. "You know Hana! I realized at I love you, you love me too so...em...you know it, Let`s..let`s do it!" He blushed as he stared at the other`s eyes. He moved closer as he started kissing her deeply, closing his eyes.

Harumi couldn't deny that he loves Shouta. Though he didn't expect that last part. "Eh....!" he said as he was trying to let such words sink in and process in his mind. That didn't take long as he was kissed. This wasn't what he expected to happen. It freaked him out since under his skirt was noting too different from what lies under Shouta's pants. Knowing that he gently tried to get the other to take it easy. Just to warn him about this. "Shouta I have to tell you something." he mumbled in the kiss.

Shouta sighed as he pulled himself back. He knew what the other was going to say but he was wrong. He looked away and sighed. He wanted to do it badly but his girl friend didn`t. He started playing with his fingers like a child. He hoped that the other would change his mind. He couldn`t help it. He didn`t want to force her so he sighed again as he stood up, brushing his hair. He reddened dark, not looking at Hana even once. "Sorry...just forget about it..." He wanted to leave the room.

"I'm nervous and your going a but too fast. Could you take it slower?" he said already prepared to be found out. It was clear saying no would make Shouta sad. So he was prepared for whatever insults followed once the other noticed he was actually a boy. Harumi just wanted to enjoy his final moment as Shouta's lover.