Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi giggled as he followed the other to the room. He slowly sat down unable to hide he was blushing. This was a bit awkward for him. He had read tons of his sister's BL manga but he never expected this outcome. His gaze drifting to Shouta shyly. He just hopes nothing goes wrong.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta felt a bit nervous. He stared at the other as he blushed more. He slowly lay him down on the bed as he daid lowly. "Hey...help me since I don`t know much how to do it with a man..." He said as he deeply kissed him, started stroking his cheek and hair at the same time. He tried to kiss him with tongue, share him his saliva and also taste his lips.

+Harumi blushed a bit as he looked at him. "I'll try my best. I'm not a hundred percent sure either but I think I have a gist." he said before being kissed. He felt Shouta's tongue in his mouth and couldn't help but feel aroused. He moved his hand down to touch Shouta's hard on. He knew a thing or two but nothing beyond that. At least if nothing more he could help the other climax.

Shouta moved back as he starred at the other from top. He was beautiful. He smiled as he kissed his forhead. He started kissing his face many times as he moved down to his neck and put a few but hard marks. He licked him down as hew shifted up his shirt. He touched his nipples and licked it, it felt good. He wanted the other to feel the same. His nipples were sensitive and cute. He just don`t know what to do! He didn`t want to go so fast so he continued playing with his nipples.

Harumi felt his cheeks would fall off from all this blushing. He could tell Shouta was being gentle which made him less worried about this. He honestly was really nervous but it didn't show. "Shouta... ngh... not there..." he said with the cutest expressions on his face. He didn't expect to feel like this just from Shouta's touch

Shouta starred at the other as he told him to not touch that place. He blushed darker, loved his reactions, he moved upper as he touched his nipples in a teasing way as he whispered in his ears, made him to die from embarrassment. "Hey, Harumi...Let me here your voice!" He said as he started licking his ears, blowing hot inside it. "Are your ears your weakness?" He asked, bit his ears lightly to make him moan.

Hearing Shouta so close to his ear caused them to turn red. He really was feeling super shy now. "No fair! Don't go pointing out my weak spots." he said covering his face. He really liked being close to the other like this. Harumi peeks out from behind his hands a bit. "Shouta I feel really hot all of a sudden."

Shouta smiled as he continued teasing him, he liked it. "But you belong to me and I want to eat you up!" He grinned as he moved his hand downer to his private parts as he grabbed his skirt, wanting them off but wait a minute! He had no underwear, right? He moved his head downer to his hips as he whispered. "Open your hips for me!" He said as he grabbed his member, playing with it in a prevent way!

Harumi's eyes widen for a moment. He didn't expect to hear that from the other. It was beyond and epic pick up line. He glanced down as he slowly spread his hips from Shouta. "Your really going to make me melt." he said closing his eyes as he felt a bit embarrassed.

Shouta smiled as he looked at the other. "Of course and it`s my first time so I probably would hurt you...You better be ready! And..." He started teasing the other`s organ with his fingers, wanted to make him come. "You should be punished lying to me all this time!" He said as he spread the other`s hips, wanted to lick his hole.

"Eh! I said I was sorry Shouta." he said blushing more. His voice slipping out despite how much he wanted to stifle it. Since the other asked to hear he held back trying to cover his mouth. His gaze drifting towards his groin. He was making a mess in-between Shout'a fingers. He really felt like he could come any minute but he was trying to hold back.

Shouta sighed as he looked at the other with an upset face. "Why are you covering your mouth for??" He starred at the other for a while and sighed again. "I guess I can`t help it!" He pulled out his belt from his waist as he tied the other`s hands with it not too tight and then tied it to the fencing of the bed, "Now I can hear you!" He said as he moved down again, started licking his hole while teasing his member.

Harumi glanced up at his hands. "Wait Shouta! I...." he stopped as he gasps. "No... not there.. Its weird..." he moans out as he couldn't hold back much longer. He could already feel himself on the verge of coming. He bite his lip a bit as he he suddenly came. Harumi looked at him. "I'm sorry Shouta."

Shouta looked at the sticky and juicy white liquid that was on his hands. He slowly licked it as he felt like that he wanted more of it. He grabbed his member as he started giving Harumi a blowjob, tried to do it good so that he would feel good. He looked up at the other and deeply kissed him. He spread his lips as he soaked his fingers with his saliva as he moved it to his hips, searching for the hole.

Harumi shook his head no as he watched Shouta. "That's dirty! Don't lick it!" he said as he felt his thighs tremble a bit. His gaze drifting around the room. His mind going fuzzy as he was feeling it more than he expected to. Harumi flinched a bit feeling Shouta's fingers down below. "Wait.... I'm scared." he said blushing

Shouta stopped as he deeply looked at the other`s eyes. He moved upper as he kissed the other and smiled. "It`s alright! Relax!" He whispered as he found the entrance and one of his fingers slipped inside him. He liked inside of him. It was hot and wet, also tight. He blushed as he started moving it not to fast. He entered the second finger and started moving a bit rougher so that it would not hurt much.

Harumi nods as he does his best to relax. He trembled as eh felt Shouta moving his finger inside him. His legs tremble as he felt another finger entering. "You not playing fair. I want to touch you too." he said blushing. His gaze drifting to the side as he was starting to drip again.

Shouta blushed darker as he he heard he spoke. He stretched his hole a bit and when he felt the Harumi was prepared, he pulled them out as lay next the other as he starred as him smiling. He puffed his cheeks and stroked the other`s hair. "Okay then! Where do you want to touch me?" He asked, grabbed the other`s hand pulled it closer to himself.

Harumi was glad Shouta untied his hands. He looked at him while blushing. "I want to touch you there. I was feeling that I shouldn't be the only one being touched." he said as he glanced to the side. He was feeling embarrassed and shy now. Though he wasn't sure if the other would let him touch.

Shouta blushed a bit but smiled as he moved the other`s hands to his member and let him grab it. He kissed the other`s forehead as he grabbed his dick back and started playing with it. "Let`s come together!" He whispered and let his member touch the other`s. It felt embarrassing but arousing. Shouta leaned his head on the other as he started morning inn a low voice, he was close to come.

Harumi blushed a bit as he held onto Shouta's member. His gaze drifting down as he moved his hand in time with the other's. His breathing hitched as he felt himself drawing near. "Shouta.... this is... I'm going to..." he was having a tough time talking between moaning. Slowly moving close he gently kisses Shouta as he suddenly comes.

Shouta felt amazing! He didn`t know that if they would come together, it would feel this good. The place he was kissed at was aching. He blushed and looked away for a while. He looked back after a few seconds as he rolled over again. He placed his hands on the sides of the other and whispered. "Can I do it now...?" He spread the other`s legs, waiting for his answer. He wasn`t going to force him, just to make sure that he was fine.

Harumi looked at the other as the question arises. He blushed as he closed his eyes. "Yeah its okay to do that. I'm ready Shouta." he said although he was rather nervous. His gaze drifting to the side and then back to him. He really wasn't sure if this was going to go well it's not like he's done this before. To top it off he was sure it would be different since Shouta had just only found out he was a boy.

Shouta smiled at him. "Hope that you made the right choice since as I said, I`m not going to be gentle! You must have a big punishment!" He deep breathed, though he said those things, he was rather nervous. He rubbed his own member for a bit as he spread Harumi`s legs and pressed his member in to it. He gulped and clenched his eyes closed. He slowly pushed it inside the other half way. He didn`t really want it to be hurt for him. He was just teasing him about the punishment. He looked at him and panted. "You okay??"

Harumi was a bit more nervous now. He had thought Shouta was joking but so far that didn't seem to be the case. He nods as he hold onto him. He did his best to stay relaxed as he felt the other suddenly start to enter. It hurt though not as much as he had thought. When asked if he was alright he smiled a bit. "I should have said no. Your too big for your age!" he said just teasing. He really didn't mind at all. Though he was serious about the size. Harumi felt small compared to Shouta's