Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Harumi didn't like the sound of not being able to walk. He had to help with moving tomorrow. Even so he didn't mind so long Shouta planned to be there to help him. Feeling the other suddenly roughly thrust into him caused him to gasp. His hips moving in time with Shouta's movements. It was really intense and trying to hold in his voice was pointless. Harumi's moans were as sweet sounding as his actual voice.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Shouta looked at him, licking his lips, feeling like that he want to eat him up. He started putting heavy marks on his neck. "I want other`s to know that how horny I am by this hickeys! I want you to look at them time by time and remember how I did it to you, make you scream like this!" He gabbed his member and played with it passionately. "Harumi, come, come...I`m close too!" He moaned into his ear as he bit it hard. Shouta moved harder, didn`t really want to let the other go so fast but he couldn`t help it.

Harumi closed his eyes feeling nothing but Shouta. He was already in love with him and now he felt he was being consumed by him as well. It was far too much to handle. "Shouta!!" he cried out as he came. He wasn't sure why but this was becoming something he could get use to. Harumi wouldn't admit aloud but he thinks this was becoming addictive.

(loving that sig pic)

Shouta came the same time as him and then he placed his head on his shoulder, panting lightly. He watched the other`s expression and laughed lowly. "Cute~" He smiled and slowly pulled out his member. He stroked Harumi`s hair and picked a cloth and a soup, walked to his back. "I`ll wash you!!" He winked as he started rubbing his back with the cloth. Though they just did it, it wasn`t still enough for him. He slowly licked his neck.

(thank you so much ^^)

Harumi blushed as he laid in the other's arms. He felt so daze but still aware of what was going on. "Shouta don't lick me. We aren't kittens." he said softly. His gaze upon the other male. He wasn't sure what to do. Though it seemed like Shouta wanted more of him. As much as that made him happy he wasn't sure if he could handle any more. He wasn't use to having sex this much yet.

(your welcome. i so ship those two)

Shouta smiled at him gently and shook his head. "Yeah,I am not not I have to since you are my neko!" He winked again as he licked his back more, making him blush. "You are so kawaii and eroi!! I want to eat you up, here, here and every other parts of your body. He pointed at his butt and cock and bit his neck so strong and left a big mark. "You should wear something so that it would cover your neck, otherwise, your parents would see it!" He laughed gently, continued washing his beloved.

(Are you a fan of Aokise?)

Harumi looked at him shyly. "Your a meanie. Don't put marks where its hard to hide them." he said poking Shouta. He found being called a neko a bit cute. It made him blush and was also very sweet to hear from the other. Harumi wonders what was going on at home. Only his sister knew where he had gone.

(yes)

Shouta finished washing him as he winked. "Well...that`s your problem! Your fell in love with a dangerous person! I might even do it to you in the street!" He said as he stood up and walked to the shower to wash himself. "Anytime, when I felt like it!" He said, washing himself. He took a towel as he covered his private parts. He gave Harumi one too. " I`ll get you home, make sure you are going to be safe!"

(Good! Then wanna make another RP? About Aokise?)

Harumi wonders if Shouta was joking or serious. He was too shy to actually ask something like that. He covered himself in the towel and smiled. "I am not sure if I would call you dangerous but rather very horny." he said as he stood up and glanced to the side. This was embarrassing but he didn't mind. Shouta was really different than he expected. Though it wasn't all bad.

(that would be awesome)

Shouta smiled at his ass he picked another towel and started drying the boy`s hair. "You are so cute! I won`t do it in the street since I don`t want other people to see your body but I don`t mind doing it outside, like in a festival night...somewhere where no one can see!" He said as he kissed his forehead and opened the door. "Let`s get ready! I don`t want your parents to get angry at you because of me!" He smiled gently as he winked.

(read my PM?)

Hearing Shouta he realized the other was being serious. He'd just avoid dark places with Shouta. At least for now or until he was use to the other. he nods his head a bit. He suppose the other wanted to stay on his parent's good side. Harumi smiled as he leans close and kisses Shouta's cheek.

(okay)

Shouta blushed dark and kissed him gently, he licked his ear as he grinned, blowing in his ear. "Want to make me horny again, you little..." Hee laughed as he messed with his hair. "Let`s get dress!" He said and started changing into into clothes! He starred at Harumi`s bag and then at him. "You have another punch of clothes too, for a boy??" He asked, waiting for an answer.

"Eh not really. After all I didn't come over here as a boy. It's fine. My big sister always dressed me as a girl for fun. I can blame her if my parents ask me questions. She'll cover for me so it's fine." he said pulling out a different outfit from before. He began getting dressed. Once finished he looked at Shouta while fixing his wig and putting a hat on. "Please don't laugh. It's a bit embarrassing now that you know I'm a boy." he said blushing.

(Outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Shouta laughed after he said that "That`s a bit funny!" He turned around to leave as he saw his beloved. It was really strange now to see him in that outfit since he knew that he was a male. He tried to hold back but it was useless! He laughed loudly as his tears gathered around his eyes, he tried to put them away. "But you are really cute, Harumi! Your sister, you say! I think shew must be beautiful too so why don`t you introduce her to me?" He liked joking with the other. He walked to the door, waiting for his reply.

Harumi pouted as the other started to laugh. "I know its odd but you don't have to laugh that much. Your too mean." he said walking outside. It was dark and the stars were out. "Anyway I don't want to. If you fall for my sister I'll be upset and super jealous. So you can't meet her." he huffs. "I want only me to know all about Shouta." he said shyly.

Shouta puffed his cheeks as he closed his eyes and raised his head up to the other side, sticking his arms together, showing that he was somehow sulk. "He! You are the mean one! What should I do if I want big boobs?" He said as he sighed glancing at Harumi. "And also, it`s not like that are the only one that is knowing about me! I have many girls, you are just the first one came out to be a boy, that`s all!" He said looking away, grinning!

Harumi thought about it. "I guess your right. I'm sorry Shouta. If you want to meet my sister then its fine. Lets get going before my parents start to freak out." he said as she started walking. He felt a bit hurt but it was reality after all. It may have been normal for two guys to date in a manga but in reality it seemed odd. Harumi felt a bit stupid for thinking it wasn't.

Shouta looked at the other strangely, felt like that he really believed what he had said. He laughed gently and kissed his forehead. "Baka! You are so stupid! You know it yourself that it`s all a lie! I can`t love anybody but you so that would be too bad for your sisi~" He smiled and showed his his tongue! "Now my heart is captured by Harumi...." He kissed his lips as he walked t the front door, putting on his shoes! "Let`s go!"

Harumi blushed as he followed Shouta. He wasn't sure what to say now. The other's jokes were a bit too hard to decode. He would have to figure out lies from truth when it came to his boyfriend. So far he wasn't very good at it. He put on a smile and headed outside with him. He glanced up the road noticing his sister outside. "I guess they are already looking for me."

Shouta looked at his sister and blinked, she was really beautiful."She is awesome! I already like her! But don`t worry! No one can replace you!" He said as he said gently, kissing his forehead. "You should go now or you`ll be yelled at!" He laughed as he smiled. "I`ll come to your place tomorrow morning!" He said and started walking through his house, he looked back and waved at the other as he ran to his house, heading inside fast/. It was still hard to believe all that happened!

Harumi ran towards his sister with a smile. "So how did things turn out? I can only guess well since your here so late." she said. "Well yeah. Shouta is officially my boyfriend. He even doesn't mind that I am a boy." he says softly. She smiled taking hold of his hand. "Your lucky mother and father aren't home yet. Anyway got change before they get here." she says as they went inside their house.

Shouta went inside his house and threw himself on the sofa! Everywhere was so silence and so dark. Shouta couldn`t take it. He didn`t like to separate from Harumi but he couldn`t help it. He sighed as he stood up and walked to the bathroom, washing everywhere, made sure that there was no dirt around. He was so tired! He walked to his room and changed, jumping on the bed, buried his face into his pillow, it smelled like his boyfriend. He had already missed him, he wondered if he could resist until tomorrow.

Once home, Harumi changed and laid in bed. He was tired but oddly refreshed at the same time. His sister entered his room to find out how his evening with Shouta went. he told his sister what happened but leaving out some details. Even so, his expressions gave it away. Harumi was really close with his sister. the two shared an almost unspoken bond. So even without words they always knew what the other was thinking. "Well as long as your happy and he treats you like a precious jewel." she said before leaving the room. Harumi closed his eyes to dream of Shouta.

The next day, Shouta woke up and yawned looking at the clock. It was 6:30. He looked at his phone that he put an alarm on so that he would wake yup soon but he woke up even sooner!!! He had so much time now. He laid down again, starring at the wall. He wondered if it was alright to go sooner. He stood up and walked to the kitchen. After washing his face, he started eating his breakfast and then got ready. He wore a sport outfit and then left his house, heading to the other`s place, running. He was already there, he looked around his house and then at his watch, he was still early. He sighed and deep breathed. He walked to the door and rang the bell. He hoped that his parents might not thing that he is a bother.

Harumi's sister answered the door. She smiled seeing Shouta. "Oh my you sure must miss my brother. He's getting dressed so come in and have a seat." she said softly. Once the other walked in she closed the door. "My name is Ayami. Its nice to see someone who can put a smile on my brother's face." she said glancing up the stairs. Harumi rushed down the stairs. "Sorry I took so long. Aya-chan is a meanie." he rambled as he stopped. His outfit a bit too cute for words.

(Ayami:

(Harumi's outfit: