Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom loved how the boy was reacting! He slowly pulled his fingers out of Shinoda's mouth and with out any warning- shoved them in to the boys entrance. Going in and out before scissoring him. His lips came back to Shinoda's kissing him roughly as his free hand released his cock and clawing down his back. Leaving burning scratches behind.

"Nn~ Your greedily sucking my fingers in, your so tight~ I feel you pulsing againest my fingers. You really want to be fucked...don't you~ my little slut~"

He whispered againest his lips.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Mmgh!" he moaned threw the kisses that where making him wanting more. The scratches would let marks but he didn't care. all he cared in that moment was Venom and the fact that he forgot all about the past and what happened a month ago.

Nn~ Your greedily sucking my fingers in, your so tight~ I feel you pulsing againest my fingers. You really want to be fucked...don't you~ my little slut~"

Shinoda opened his eyes looking at Venom with lust eyes, letting one hand on the boys shoulder and one above his head grabbing the bar of the bed.

"Please ..." he whispered liking his lips and biting them constantly. "I want you ... Please Venom" he added moaning again because of the fingers that where playing inside him, making him shivering.

Venom grinned

"Say my name again~ "

He kissed him on more time before forcing the demons legs open wider. He removed his fingers and presses his cock at the demon's entrance, and suddenly pushed his way inside him! Moving fast and rough! He rammed into him. Trusted into his sweet spot with out mercy. He lost it and started fucking Shinoda widely! His hands exploring the boys naked body. He was panting a little bit- as the bed moved in rhythm to he thrusts. He squzzed Shinoda cock. Not letting him cum. He was loving this!

"Say my name again~ "

He looked at the boy, kissing him back spreading his legs as much as he could. Without a warning the boy thrust into him making him growl in pleasure, screaming his name between gasps of air.

"Venom .... Yes ... Mmmhh... Fuck me" he was whispering holding his hands above his head to the bed bar's, moving against the moves of the boys thrusts. It was amazing how he could make him feel.

"Fuck!!" he was screaming between his pressed lips while the boy was still fucking him and holding his cock in his hand not letting him to release.

In the mean time, Shinobu find out about Venom's plat with the whole party and what he wanted to do with Shinoda from Raven with whom he fucked. He was driving like a lunatic, heading to Venom's place feeling left outside. Arriving at the house he entered and was hearing moans and all sort of stuff from the dorm. He punched the door with a kick remaining in the door way looking at the two of them fucking.

"You're having fun without me?" he crossed his arms around his chest making few steps forward.

Venom suddenly stopped- he pulled himself out of the boy and let him go as he glance at his bedroom door.

"Your brothers here"

He mutter sensing him a mile away. He smirked as the twin entered his room.

"You're having fun without me?"[/Quote] the boy said, crossed his arms around his chest making few steps forward.

"Extremely. You kind of ruined the moment tho. You can sit there and watch as I show your brother a good time~ "

He frowned as the demon got closer to them. He looked down at Shinoda. Glaring.

"You just had to leave a freak note"

He said threw clenched teeth.

Hearing his brothers voice he opened his eyes violently looking at the door way where was his brother.

"Your brothers here"

"No, shit Einstein" he said ironically not taking his eyes from his brother that was coming near them. I was awkward to hear his brother speaking like that. It was sounding like he was auto-inviting himself in the thing.

"Extremely. You kind of ruined the moment tho. You can sit there and watch as I show your brother a good time~ "

Shinoda rolled his eyes as he heard the boy's comment and stood leaned in his elbows looking at them two.

"Not quite darling" said Shinobu stopping in front of them looking at his brother more than to Venom.

"You just had to leave a freak note"

"Hey, I just said that I was with you and nothing else. Did you proffered that he come and fire up the damn house?" Shinoda looked at Venom and swallowed hard when he saw the look from his brother.

"Mind if I join the fun?" he added in a low voice.

Venom was taken aback by Shinobu wanting to join in.

"Your joking right. I hope you plan on taking it in the ass then."

He looked down at Shinoda.

"You've slept with your brother before, is He any good?"

He smirked looking at the fully clothed demon.

"I guess so... I really don't give a shit."

"Wh-what?!" said Shinoda blinking rapidly , not believing what he just heard.

"Your joking right. I hope you plan on taking it in the ass then."

Shinobu raised an eye-brow at what Venom said but not saying anything back, just smiling.

"You've slept with your brother before, is He any good?"

Shinoda blushed looking at the both of them and at last keeping his look at Venom. "How .... How can you ask me that ... This is crazy .... Shinobu your crazy... What the hell's got into you" , he said swallowing hard.

"Nothing. I just wanna have some fun to. And it's been a while since we've make it in three brother, isn't it", he added grinning.

"I guess so... I really don't give a shit."

Shinoda wanted to reply something but hearing Venom he widen his eyes not believing him. Then he looked at his brother that started to undress himself getting in bed grabbing his head, lifting him up and starting kissing him forcefully.

This was crazy. Yes, they didn't do it in three for a long time. Since he was in a 'relationship' with the other.

"Don't stop playing with him honey" he said holding his brother by the hear, looking at Venom.

Shinoda blushed looking at the both of them.

"How .... How can you ask me that ... This is crazy .... Shinobu your crazy... What the hell's got into you"[/Quote]

"I said It... didn't I..?"

The brother answered him.

"Nothing. I just wanna have some fun to. And it's been a while since we've make it in three brother, isn't it"[/Quote]

So they had done this before.

The other started undressing himself and got on the bed grabbing his twins head and lifting him up, kissing him forcefully.

Venom bit his lip. He'd only let this happen once...and only once.

"Don't stop playing with him honey"[/Quote]

"Don't call me honey. "

He hissed. And it irritated him now..that he was kissing his boyfriend! He grabbed Shinobu and pinned him to the bed.

"Let's get one thing straight. Your brother is my boyfriend now- and this shit will never happen again. "

He glared at the boy before turning to his boyfriend.

"I said I didn't care But do you actually want him here- he's so annoying, and you know what I don't to share!"

"What the hell should I say now ?....Bloody hell" he cursed stroking his hair looking at the two boys that wanted to have him in bed. This was to much. He just didn't know what to do. It was strange to do it with the both of them when he was together with Venom. He did it before but that was something else.

"I know that you don't like to share but .... Just this once ... I don't want a fight anymore", he said biting his lower lip looking at Venom being a little scared about his reaction. What would he think of him? At that moment he hated his brother, and he knew that he will regret it.

"Fine. This time I promise I will try my best not to fight anymore with this moron" said Shinobu.

"Hey" replied quickly Shinoda at his brother.

"Ok, ok. Sorry. But he is a moroon because he waited so long to be with you", he added nodding.

"I know that you don't like to share but .... Just this once ... I don't want a fight anymore"[/Quote]

Venom frowned.

"If you wanted your brother up your ass so badly then why fucking bother with me. Guess I can't compare to your twin right?"

He glared at the other clearly pissed and upset. He thought less of the boy now.. despite Venom's personality. He had never cheated. Ever. And too him It felt like Shinoda wanted his brother and not him. Seeing as he couldn't choose between them. His brother spoke up.

"Fine. This time I promise I will try my best not to fight anymore with this moron" [/Quote]

Venom glared at the boy.

"What you'd call me- "

He flashed his fangs

"Ok, ok. Sorry. But he is a moroon because he waited so long to be with you"[/Quote]

Venom looked away.

"I said I didn't care But I do.. I'll make this easy for you Shinoda. If you want your brother so badly, get the fuck out of my bed and find a hotel room. "

He was so mad he couldn't stand to look at the demon. He climbed out of bed.

"You got mad at me because I took too long to notice you when clearly you don't know what you want."

Could it be that....Venom was jealous?! He hated sharing...and the fact that Shinoda wanted his twin over him not only hurt him...but angered him too.

"If you wanted your brother up your ass so badly then why fucking bother with me. Guess I can't compare to your twin right?"

"I didn't say that ... Venom" , Shinoda looked the the boy with sad eyes. He didn't meant to offended him or something. he was feeling guilty because of this damn situation. He hated his brother at this moment for ruing the approached between him and Venom.

"What you'd call me- "

"Just saying" said Shinobu stepping out of bed getting his shirt back on, looking at his brother.

"I said I didn't care But I do.. I'll make this easy for you Shinoda. If you want your brother so badly, get the fuck out of my bed and find a hotel room. "

Was it possible that Venom was jealous? He cared that much? He bite his lower lip and took his pants on grabbing Venom's hand stopping him from leaving.

"You got mad at me because I took too long to notice you when clearly you don't know what you want."

"But I do know what I want ..... I .... I want you ...." he said whispering turning his head after to his brother. "Sorry brother, but not this time", he was still holding Venom's hand.

"What? You chose him over me? Your brother?" said Shinobu in shock. "Why?"

"Because I love him. I do love you to, but .... I love him more", he bite his lip breathing in and out.

Venom stopped as Shinoda took his Hand.

"But I do know what I want ..... I .... I want you ...."[/Quote]

He whispered- turning to look at his twin.

"Sorry brother, but not this time"[/Quote]

Venom stared at Shinoda. Was he really picking him over his brother? Did he mean that?

"What? You chose him over me? Your brother? Why?"[/Quote]

The other sounded shocked. Venom couldn't help but smirk. Being victorious!

"Because I love him. I do love you to, but .... I love him more"[/Quote]

Venom stuck his tongue out at Shinoda's brother.

"Here that? He loves me more. Figures he'd get bored of you...you can't satisfy him like I can"

He hissed.

"He'll never scream out your name again."

He whispered- taunting the boy.

"It will always be me...!"

"Here that? He loves me more. Figures he'd get bored of you...you can't satisfy him like I can"

"He'll never scream out your name again."

He whispered- taunting the boy.

"It will always be me...!"

Shinobu wanted to kick Venom in his face to make him shut up and let his brother speak clearly. It was obvious that he put a spell on him. That wasn't his brother anymore. Like , last time. He picked him. How come now, he was picking Venom over him.

"We will talk this at home" he said grabbing Shinoda's hand pulling him away from Venom.

Shinoda didn't look at Venom when he replied. He wanted to smile but seeing his brother pissed of he didn't. He pulled his hand from his brother looking angry at him.

"I've said no Shinobu. Not even home. We're done. You are still my brother but this is my life and my choice" he added biting his lip. Shinobu wanted to hit Shioda but didn't had the chance.

Venom smirked and pulled Shinoda away from his brother- warping his arms around him.

He glared at the other.

"You heard him..."

And to get under the boys skin He kissed Shinoda pushing his tongue into the others mouth.. His free hand slithered down the others naked body...and he gripped the boys balls roughly. ..teasing his private. The entire time Venom's eyes where open as he looked at the twin.

"Go away...can't you see where busy. "

He muttered to the other- wanting to make his lover moan out his name~ He had won...this round..

Being taken by surprise from Venom, Shinoda could help himself but kiss him back. He let out deep moans when the boy grabbed his balls, making him breath harder. holding his hands on Venom's arms.

Shinobu, was black at face because of the anger inside him so he turned around and left the house by slamming the door behind him. Shinoda looked to his brother way and sigh. He was feeling sorry for him but that was the truth. He couldn't let his brother to interfere again in his love life like the last time.

Venom took the boy down onto the bed. Proceedings to fuck the other roughly. He didn't waste any time and was hard as a rock. He pounding into the boy again and again! Making out with him the entire time.. it took him a few minutes before he came inside Shinoda. When he came he moaned againest the boys lips slowly pulling out of him.

He cupped his cheek and continued to let his tongue explore Shinoda's mouth, even after the sex was over... but Venom wanted to go again.

"Again,.."

He panted forcing the boys legs into the air... pressing his knees to his chest in a embarrassing sex position. He leaned down licking at the boys hole...slipping his tongue in a little bit before blowing at his entrance to tease him. This was going to be there third round of sex. He pressed his dick at the boys entrance.

"Again~"

He breathed out shoving himself inside the boy again...using his previous cum as lubrication.

Once they where back in bed and Venom started to turn him on again, trusting into him so roughly , he forgot all of his brother starting to moan and scream the boys name. Biting his lisp and he sheets in his hand, he arched his back when they both come and felt Venom's seed filling him inside.

He was just catching his breath, kissing Venom back. Since he started to kiss him he just couldn't get enough. He moaned in surprise when the other raised his behind and started to prepare him for another round. He was amassed how much effect he had over Venom and how much he wanted the him. Grabbing the sheets again he started to scream out his name and to moan in pleasure. This was consuming him and so seductively.

"Venom ...... Venom ....Argh!" he was bubbling between his lips growling in excitement. He arched his back, not being able to hold back any longer and he come screaming the others name.

Venom went in deeper. Trusting harder into the demon until he came again. He panted and leaned down kissing the boy one more time before pulling back and laying down on the bed. He wrapped his arms around the other.

"In the morning... I want Breakfest and a message"

He Said to the other- running his fingers threw his hair and kissing his forehead.

Shinoda screamed the boy's name out loud arching his back and holding the sheets in his hands. Once the had they'r release he kissed back Venom, and cuddled in his embrace.

"In the morning... I want Breakfast and a message"

As the other spoke he nodded and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

In the morning he wake up and got out of bed carefully not to wake Venom up and went to make Breakfast as the other wanted, bringing it in the room and letting it on the bed. He looked at the boy not believing that he cared for him and that he really was there. He touched the others face gently, getting away the hair from his face.

"Wake up snore head. Breakfast is ready"

Venom felt someone touch his face. He slowly opened his eyes seeing Shinoda.. He smelled the food and slowly Sat up running a hand threw his hair. He grabbed the others wrist and pulled him into a morning kiss.

"What did you make me"

He whispered againest the others mouth. Letting him free. He was still naked under the sheets, and wouldn't mind having another round of sex early in the morning.

He kissed the boy back, smiling to see him in such a good mood in the morning.

mic-dejun-frantuzesc.jpg

"What did you make me"

"I didn't know that to do cause I didn't know what you like so I only put this on it", he said looking at the plates in front of them. "If you want something else please do tell me", he added stroking his hair looking at the boy, blushing, feeling like a stupid little girl.

"Sorry", he bit his lower lip not knowing what to say anymore.

Venom looked at his Breakfest.

"I guess it'll do"

He started eating. In truth He liked it a lot but would never tell the other. He ate his food in silence until he was done. He put the things aside, on his bed side. And laid back down on his back. Venom hated morning's.

"Give me a message"

He didn't bother asking nicely. He wasn't really the nicely type. He yawned barring his head into a pillow. Not really planning on doing anything today.

"I guess it'll do"

He smiled looking at the boy how he was eating everything he made feeling better and happy that he liked it even if he didn't told him anything.

"Give me a message"

"Then turn with your back up so I can make it" he said moving a little the boy so that he can turned with his back up. He waited peacefully until the boy did as he told him to do.

Venom frowned.

"Fine. "

He did as he was told. Sighing. He wondered what the boys twin was doing...not that he cared about him or anything but...he just thought about it for a moment.

"... are you gonna be crashing here for awhile? "

He asked the demon.