Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom bit his lip...

"I'm not gonna talk about it...but... I'll show you. Just wait till your brother wakes up."

He muttered. Still looking away. It was clear he wasn't gong to explain to the other what he ment by that.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

He sighed stroking his own hair.

"Your impossible .... fine. Were doing your way just .... dont hurt him. He doesnt diserve it" he said trying to get up but because of the pain he sat back down.

Shinoda was having a bad drram. All the moments that happened before.

"NO!" he screamed out loud, sitting in a bed, touching his forrhead.

Venom rolled his eyes until he heard Shinoda scream. He got to his feet and quickly entered the room-appearing by the boys side.

"Shin?! Shin are you alright? What happened? Did you....did you have a bad dream??"

He held the boy to his chest. Glad it was only a bad dream and not someone trying to hurt him.

"Do you want so water? Are you alright?"

Venom actually looked concerned.

He was breathing heavily, holding the other in his arms to calm himself.

"Just ... a bad dream I think" he whispered cloaing his eyes, calming himself only by feeling Venom closed. He loved him so much that it hurt. He didnt want to let go, but still. He knew that it wasnt room in his heart for him to.

"Im fine now. You can let go" he added trying to pull himself from the embrace.

Venom hesitated before letting the other go. He bit his lip, Pulling away. He glanced at the boys brother... if he was going to show them.. now was the time.

"You boys want to fucking know so badly? "

He hissed. He went into his closest pulling out a black chest. He started looking threw it... before pulling out two small vile's and closing it back up. Locking it and pushing it back inside his closest. He stood looking at the two.

"Shinubo take a seat"

He muttered motioning for the other to sit on the bed like his brother.

After a moment Venom sighed gazing at the vile's

"Inside these vile's is a potion that will allow you to see my past... You drink it... and i kiss you... after a moment you will go unconscious and see...everything. "

He tossed the vile's to them.

"Bottoms up... You want to fucking know so badly...and Shin can't help but think I'm fucking using him. If forcing me to relieve that shit will make you fucking happy So be it! Because the world has to revolve around Shinoda Doesn't it!!"

Venom looked pissed...so upset and angry and hurt.

"Drink it!! DRINK IT!!"

Shinobu sat next to his brother amiling sadli looking at him. Shin took his hand turning and gaze at Venom. He had tears in his eyes but he bite his lips to stop them from falling. He wanted to knoe, but seeing Venom so upset he hesitated, starting to shake his hand looking at the little bottle.

He flinched when Venim screamed at him and drink it till theend. Shinobu didnt drink it. He looked at Venom sadly. Whispering, saying that he doesnt need to know.

Shin looked at Venom waiting for the past to take him back in time.

Venom bit his lip as Shinoda drank the potion. He glared at the boys brother, smiling.

"What- you don't want to know now?! Drink it...I'll show you my dirty little past. Drink it Shinobu and then maybe you'll understand why I'm such an ass hole yes?"

He glanced at his lover, coming closer to him.

"Just a kiss...and you'll know everything...I really wish I was using you..."

He whispered. Taking Shinoda's chin. His eyes sad as he laid a forceful kiss on his lips, Before pulling back... in seconds The boys vision would turn black and he'd go threw Venom's past. Venom glanced at the brother.

"Fine ... fine ... " he said quickly , drinking the whole bottle getting his tong out at Venom like a tittle biy. He waited for him to kiss his brother and after him to see what exactly happened ... and how he got such an ass over the time ... he was thinking.

Shin closed his eyes as Venom kissed him, as a tear felt on his cheek, and fall on the bed sheet in a deep dream.

Once Shinoda was out. Venom grabbed Shinobu by his shirt and kissed him, a hard and yet...gentle kiss. He pulled back watching the other fall to the bed...His eyes closing. Venom sighed as he sat on the ground againest the wall, curled up in the corner...

Now....it begins.

--------------------------------------

Together the two twins stood in darkness...until slowly.. the area around them came into view. There were mountains... and a large river. It was a village. And more precisely.... a demon village. The two boys stood in front of the river... un-seeable by anyone from the past. Soon...two boys came running down the hill. One boy had short black hair with odd green streaks in it. He had pretty green eyes and was Waring a white kimono... the other had brown hair and blue eyes also wearing a white kimono but he had black wings sticking out of his back.

"Venom! Wait for me "

"Haha! Hurry up slow poke! "

Venom stopped reaching the river first. The other boy came in second, panting. Across the river Shinoda and Shinobu were looking at a 6 year old Venom.

"n...no fair! Ha...ha y-your so fast!"

Venom smiled until the little boy got distracted by a small injured puppy.

"Oh look! A doggie!"

" oh your right.. But it's hurt."

Venom slowly picked up the injured animal. Determination in his eyes.

"Hmm... I want to take care of it! "

"w-What!? B-but what if your mom finds out? doesn't She hate animals?"

"She'll never know. I'm gonna name him Rex! And he'll be my bestest friend! "

"b..but I...I thought I was your bestest friend! "

"Oh...um.. you are! You both can be..okay Umi?"

"okay..."

The two laughed with each other, until Shinoda and Shinbuo's surrounding went black, and changed. Moving a month forward into the past. They were back at the river... Venom sat at the waters edge. Rex sleeping by his side. Venom sighed.

"Umi's late again... what do you think Rex?"

He looked at his friend who sneezed, making the young boy giggle.

"VENOM!"

Venom tensed up hearing his Master's voice. He turned around, and there stood the man. He was strong and looked very mean. He was shirtless... his long red hair tied back in a ponytail and his red eyes fierce.

"I heard you trained a dog."

He said rather darkly.

"Is this what you've been doing will all of your time?!"

"M..master I.. no.. Rex is my friend. I helped him get better"

"Friend? You said friend? "

"Y..yes sir.."

"Let me see your...Rex"

Venom was hesitant before he gave the black little puppy to his teacher, and the man held the dog by its neck. Venom's eyes widened slightly. "M-master! Please don't hold Rex like that! Your hurting Him! "

The dog whimpered, and when Venom tried to take him back the man pushed Venom to the ground.

"If you find a animal and decide to keep it...you train it Venom...you do not befriend it..."

SNAP! Venom's eyes widened in horror as his master snapped the dogs neck and tossed his body in the river.

"REX!! "

He went to go after his friend But was stopped when his master grabbed him and slapped him across the face.

"That dog is dead. Learn your lesson boy. Now get out of my sight..."

Venom held his cheek as tears built up in his eyes. He bowed to the man. Trembling slightly.

"Y..yes...Master...t-thank you..for your teachings"

And he ran back home...tears running down his face.

-----------------------------------------

The world blackened around The twins....and reappeared shortly...taking them to another time.

"GET UP!!"

The two twins stood on a training grown. Venom, Scale, Slither, and Umi were all there fighting their teacher and practicing. Venom stood next to his sister's around the age of 12. He still looked rather innocent. In front of him was Umi. He Was his only true friend. He had followed instructions wrong and there master began whipping Umi. As he cried on the ground. Quivering. Venom couldn't bare to watch every time the burning whip struck His friend Umi screamed, causing him to flinch. He glanced up at his two taller and much older sisters...they appeared to be 18 or 19.

"S..slither..."

"Don't you dare intervene Venom."

"............"

Venom couldn't bare it any more he ran in front of Umi taking one of the burning hits. Slashing open his back.

"What?.. VENOM! You dare intervene?! "

"v...venom...d-don't"

Venom winked at his friend his sister's sighing and looking unhappy. He turned to face His master bowing.

"I do sir.. I believe Umi...has had enough...I will take the rest of his punishment. "

"venom! "

He glanced back at his friend smiling.

"I'll be ok..don't worry about me..I'll protect you Umi..you're by best friend- AHH!"

Venom tensed as he was struck in the face by his master's whip.

"Since you like talking Umi's punishment. You'll get 100 slashes! "

"AHHH!!.... HAA!... NGGHH!... AH!... HAAA!"

Venom screamed as he was hit. Umi covered his eyes continuing to cry...and by the time there master had finished...Venom was all bloody and his spine was visible since his skin was hit so many times...it was a horrifying sight. Umi quickly tried to take care of Venom struggling to stop the boys bleeding....venom was unconscious.

"Slither! Scale! Your brothers really hurt! Won't you help him?"

They laughed and spite on there bother.

"Someone that doesn't know how to listen isn't our brother."

"Maybe next time he'll let you take your own punishment. Your both pathetic and a waste of time, space, and energy. It would be better if You two never existed"

The girls hissed and left. Umi looked down at Venom. As he slowly came too.

"H..hey...i-it was a piece of cake Umi. Master h-hits like a girl..."

He coughed, Umi started crying more.

"Y-you lier... "

----------------------------------------

"Shit!"

The twins quickly flashed into another time... into a large bloody battle field. It seemed Venom's village was being attack by another group of demons and they were at war. Venom now appeared to be 17, He ran across the battle field stabbing and cutting throats...killing his enemies left and right. Turning a few into stone before slicing the statue into pieces.

"Crap- they just keep coming... UMI! Yo- Umi!"

"Over here!"

Umi had gotten stronger. He ran to his friend. Panting.

"T-there's just no end to these guys.There picking us off like flies"

"I know..you think you can attack from the air?"

"Yeah until I run out of arrows...There's just so many of them."

"DIE!!"

A demon shot an arrow at Venom's back, but before it could hit the young boy...Umi-jumped in the way of it, taking the hit.

"UMI!!!"

Venom pulled out a knife from his pocket and threw it at Umi's attack. Hitting him right in the neck, The dead demon fell to his knees in seconds.

"Umi! Umi talk to me!"

Venom took his friend in his arms gently. The two of them were covered in mud, sweat and blood. The enemy had a special poison that turned there victims into sand... already Umi was rotting away.Tears Began to run down Venom's cheeks.

"Why! Why did you do it! I would of been fine! You idiot!"

"I... I wanted to...r-repay you for...all your kindness...for always protecting me as kids...You always took my punishments for me...this was the...l-lest I could do. I guess...this is good bye.."

"Don't you dare say that!!! Y-your gonna be okay...You can't die Umi!"

"T-thank you...Venom....I was always such a weakling.. I'm so glad you were my friend.... my..my bestest friend. "

"U....umi... "

"Thank you...."

And then....Umi's body softened...turning into grey sand...his heart stopping...his body gone..his breath no more. Venom gripped the sand screaming.

"UMIIIIIIIIII"

Tears running down his face.

---------------------------------------

The twins were flashed into another day into the past... They stood in a room...where only venom Sat. There was a picture of Umi- by a coffin...the boys funeral. Venom was trembling....sobbing in the dark room.

"I failed you... you died in my arms... I.. I couldn't protect you umi... i-I'm so sorry!!"

He mourned over the death of his only friend. It had really gotten to him...

"b..big brother"

Venom glanced at the door as his little sister entered the room. She was only four. She had dark green hair, short and lose and was wearing a pink dress, bare foot, green eyes. She stumbled to him. Grabbing his hand.

"Big brother...water is coming from your eyes...are you sad big brother? "

Venom struggled to smile for his adorable sweet sister. He pulled her into a hug.

"Yes...big brother is... is very sad B."

"Why is big brother sad? "

"Because... I lost a friend. "

"Lost? "

She smiled at him.

"Well why didn't you say so silly! I'll help you look for your friend big brother. So no more crying . Stand up! Stand up!"

Seeing Bite be so sweet to him, He broke down crying more, holding his sister tightly.

-------------------------------------

Time moved forward. The twins were taken into darkness before being brought back to the light. The boys now stood in a city... It was midnight and a beautiful girl was walking the streets, she had black straight hair and dark blue eyes, almost like the ocean. She was wearing a girly sun dress, everything was peaceful until two men grabbed her,

AHHH!! Let go of me!! Stop! Stop! SOME ONE HELP ME!!"

The girl screamed, as the men started ribbing off her clothes.Taking off her bra- the girl was seconds from being raped out on the streets. One man pulled out of knife.

"Shut up Bitch. It you don't want to die You'll fucking take it~"

He man cut off her underwear leaving Her exposed as his

friend pulled out his dick.

"You humans go so low"

"What the fuck-"

Venom stabbed his hand threw the human's chests. Killing them instantly. He sighed. His eyes dull as he whipped there blood off his hand. The girl stood there naked and trembling. Rivers streaming down her cheeks as she stared at Venom.

"There dead.. your welcome. "

He smirked at the chick turning to leave but she grabbed his arm.

" H-hold it right there! "

Venom sighed glancing back at her.

"What human.. don't tell me you actually wanted those shit faces to fuck you"

SLAP!

Venom was stunned. He glared at the girl. She slapped him!!

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!"

"FOR YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE! IS THAT ANY WAY TO TALK TO A LADY!"

"EXCUSE ME?! I SAVED YOUR NAKED ASS!"

"MAYBE SO BUT YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE WITH TWO DEAD GUYS AND NO CLOTHES YOU JERK! I DEMAND YOU TAKE ME TO SAFETY! "

Venom stared at her rather surprised at how tuff and...bossy she was.

"Aren't you...afaird of me?"

She blinked at him looking confused.

"why would I be? You saved me.. I can spot a good guy when I see one"

She smiled at him.

"... W...what's your name, "

" Olivia Yori... but everyone just calls me Liv, what's your name? "

"... Venom..."

"Venom? That's a odd name. And your last name?"

"Its Venom...Just Venom.."

Venom was 21...

-------------------------------------------

From then on The twins saw the two together.

The first time they kissed...went on a date...had sex. Venom had never looked so happy and peaceful. And for two years..they were together. The flashes stopped and landed the twins in Liv's apartment. Venom was sitting on the bed and Liv was pacing the room.

"Liv. I got your text. What's wrong? What are you not telling me?"

"I just.. my friend said if I told you, you might get mad and...I Don't want you to get mad at me"

"Liv... just tell me"

He stood up and took her hand pulling her close. He cupped her cheek gently. Venom still had a good heart.

"I'm... I'm pregnant"

Venom's eyes widened slightly.

"Y-your...your pregnant? "

"I don't know how it happened. But...I... I want to keep it Venom."

Venom bit his lip and slowly pulled Liv into a soft, tender kiss.

"Why would you think I'd ever be mad at you. This is a miracle.. "

He smiled at her.

" I want you to have the baby.. I want us to be together forever.. to have a family...I love you Liv"

"Forever..."

"And Always"

She looked up at him, hugging Venom tightly.

"But... I don't want to know if it's a boy or a girl yet... I want to find out its gender once the baby Meets us in person"

Venom smiled kissing her forehead.

"Alright... But I say it's a girl."

"And I say it's a boy"

"You want to bet? "

He grinned mischievously and tackled her to the bed and roughly started to make out with her. It all felt like heaven to Venom... But in 8 months...it would all burn up in flames....

--------------------------------------------

The twins surroundings fadded and they now stood outside Liv's apartment. It was pretty early in the morning. The sun was rising. And as Venom came around the corner he saw his lovers apartment up in flames! Venom's eyes widened.

"LIIIIIVVVV!!!"

He quickly dropped the food he bought from the store and bolted for the apartment. But out of no where a strong force slammed him, and pinned him to the ground. He was Stuck on the hard black concert.

"What?!"

"Venom...long time no sssssee"

Venom saw a pare of high heels approach him. He looked up seeing his mother.. Mudusa in the flesh. With snakes for hair. She was wearing a green leather dress. Her skin, porcelain and smooth and her eyes a shimmering green.

"M...mother?!"

"Yessss...I warned you to ssstay away from humansss but insssstead you have sssex with one and get her pregnant! DISSSSGUSTING! No ssson of mine will mate or breed with sssuch garbage!"

"DAMN YOU...LET ME GO!! LIV!!"

"She'sss trapped inssside...and she will parish in the fire...can you hear her Venom? Her sssscreaming for you? What a shame you can't sssave her."

Tears started to fall from his eyes as he struggled to get up- But was stunk on the ground. He could hear Liv screaming for help...she was coughing....dying in there!

"PLEASE STOP! Mother please! I love her! "

"Love?... What a dissssgusting word."

She hissed.

"You will lay her and watch and lissssten to her die! Humanssss are weak... and ssso are you."

"shit....SHIIIIT... LIV!!! LIIIIIV!!! I HATE YOU.. I FUCKING HATE YOU!! LLLLLLLIIIIIIIVVVVV"

----------------------------------------

Venom sat in front of his girlfriend's apartment that was completely nothing but ash... his mother had set the place on fire using Demon flames...which destroyed everything....there was nothing left of Liv... her loving scent... her clothes... her remains every thing gone..He sat there...his eyes turning cold and dark...

"Liv... forgive me... oh God...forgive me!"

His voice trembled. Cracking multiple times.

"I watched you die... I couldn't save you... i couldn't save our child... I.. I will never see you again... "

He sobbed and sobbed in the ashes of the building for hours! Lost in grief.

"I loved you Liv....forever....and always"

-----------------------------------------

The boys were forced too continue ...seeing more of Venom's past...his eyes had never changed tho.. they were cold and dark...his personality became rotten... becoming a ass hole over time. At one point he was in a gang.... then raped in a hotel room... He was beaten up and stabbed...his life had only gotten harder....never once getting better. Of course Raven was always there to bust him out of trouble. He had dated the girl for a short while. They saw Venom go threw deep depression and almost kill himself...The twins saw it all... every thing.... the ugly truth.

------------------------------------------

The boys were now back in the present... only being asleep for an hour...but to them it probably felt like years... venom was. At the foot of the bed, curled up into a ball. Tears sliding down his face... he had just relived his past as the boys saw it... and it hurt...it hurt so bad to see all of those painful memories. Of being beaten up again...being raped... meeting Liv only to watch her die again... to see all of his many and failed relationships. To see Umi again... it all was so overwhelming....

Shin and Shinobu were looking around them seeing a village and in the near corner of the memorie, near a river were two boys. Shin could very easely know which was Venom. He smiled when he saw the little Venom. So inocent, so gentle, so cute. He was adorable. Looking at the other boy he looked with narrowed eyes. Umi, he said in his mind. Seeing that he hold into the dog even if he did not suposed to, he liked him even more. He was a rebel since he was a child.

More furter in the time, seeing that master, Shin's body trembled a little in fear. Whrn the man killed the little innocent dog he turned his face not barring to see it. Shinobu was holding him in his arms while looking at the scenes. he was used to the coldness of the demons, but Shin was the kind one, just like Venom.

The next scene was even more painfull. Seing the little one being whiped it was hurting him to. He looked estaunishing when the little Venom brust above the boy and took the hits himself. Shin wanted to go and take him away from there but Shinobu was holding him near his body.

"It's only a memorie. Even if you interfere, you will not change a thing" he whispered to his brother sighing.

Shin was amazed that not even his brothers and sister wont help him after he was biten to bleeden. It was such a horroble thing. Knowing that your familly doesn't help you because you are to kind ...

After breathing hard they were taken to the next memorie. a battlefield where the two friends were fighting side by side. He smiled slowly but his body tremble as he saw Umi getting hit by the arrow instead of Venom. He saved him with his life. Shin started to cry, letting only a few tears to run down his cheek. Shinobu just closed his eyes in sorrow. Yeah ... Venom got through a lot, and he knew that wasn't even the begining. Both of the twins look confused seeing the little girl next to Venom by the funeral but after she spoke they knew who she was. It was his little sister that he was talking about. She really was a sweety.

Going on the next scene Shin felt a hit in his chest, almost gasping for air when he saw the black straight hair and dark blue eyes girl. He knew from the beggining who she was. He bit his lip looking and trying not to cry because of the pain from his chest.

As Venom came in the picture and saved her he saw the sparkling in his eyes when he was talking with her when she said she wasn't afraid. He smiled sadly. Shinobu knew that his brother was suffering but he couldn't do anything to spare his sorrow.

The next scene with the two of them together shocked the boys when there heard she was pregnant. Shin breath hard closing his eyes to this happy scene. It was to painfull for him. He would never be able to make Venom this happy. To give him a child because he wasn't a girl, he was a boy. A few more tears fall from his eyes, that could be seen in the real state. He will always and forever love her. Shin was holding his hand onto his chest. It was hurting to much.

The next scene was horrible. Seeing his Mother killing the one person that her son was loving was terrible. How could she. Shinobu wanted to go there and kick her ass but it was pointless since it was only a memory. Seeing the house in flaming and her screams for help, Shin grabbed himself and hidden his face into his brothers chest as the other one was holding him into his embrace. He kill them. Her and the child. Seeing Venoms sad face was to much. He trully loved her, but was he loving him as well. At least a bit of it? Or he was only liking him? Thouse were the questions that were killing Shin inside.

The last scene with Venom in the past years. How his life got worst than before and what happened to him, it was to much for anyone to bare, not to mention for Venom. No wonder he became the cold blooded person.

After the memories were finished the were left in a black spot, but after hours, which for them seemed years, they woke up, Shin being the first one to sit up, breathing out for air trying to wipe away his tears that were on his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry" he whispered to the boy, holding his hand to his chest, keeping his eyes closed for a little more time.

Venom frowned- whipping his tears away.

Hiding his face.

"I don't need your pity...what's done is done...there's nothing I or you could do about it,"

He said bitterly. Not looking at Shinoda.. he was truly hurting inside.

"I don't need your pity...what's done is done...there's nothing I or you could do about it,"

"It's not pity you idiot" said Shinoda biting his lip, wiping his tears away looking angry at Venom. "You said it yourself. It's in the past. You can't do anything. Then stop leaving in the past yourself and live the present" he said jumping out of bed getting out of the bed and go into the bathroom, closing the door behind him, slipping on the floor.

Shinobu woke up also, sitting up and looking at Venom sighing. He didn't know what to say and remained silence.

Venom frowned.

"I'll do what I want!"

He yelled at the other. He stood up and laid down in his bed. The pillow over his face. His eyes red... tear stains on his cheek.

He just wanted to sleep... the other was being difficult and irritating. The other was mad at him saying he needed to move on...and he did!! It was Shin thar brought up the past again.

"I'll do what I want!"

Shinobu was looking at both of them sighing.

"You guys act like children. Start to act like grown ups and tell that you love each other. Oh, wait ... You need to do that" said Shinobu looking at Venom.

"The past is the past but .... Love forever and always it will not last that much ever. If you don't love him then let him go. But if you do, stop acting like a jerk" he said getting out of bed real slow.

Venom was in no mood for a lecture. He muttered the words,

"Fuck you"

Darkly as covered himself up. His back to the other. He wanted to be alone.

"Your so stubborn sometimes" he said getting out of the room and heading in the kitchen to takr something to dring

K. The whole memory travel made him thursty.

Shinoda was crying in silence, hating that he had was feeling all that pain in his chest. All that was in the past but the girl memory was still there. Still living inside his heart. Always and forever.

Getting out of the bathroom he retuned to his room and looked at him from the door way.

"Was I a replacement? Am I one? Maybe I'm too stupid to understand but, i need to know. Do you even loved me? Not liking but love me?"

"Was I a replacement? Am I one? Maybe I'm too stupid to understand but, i need to know. Do you even loved me? Not liking but love me?"[/Quote]

Venom bit his lip and got out of his bed. He glared at Shinoda.

"You made me relive the most horrible moments of my life. And all you fucking care about is if your a replacement? Your not the only fucking person I've dated! And love is a very strong word, sorry I don't say it at the drop of a hat or because you want me too! You think I just show my shity past to everyone?!! I can't stand to look at your selfish ass right now! IM DONE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU! BELIEVE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO! I'm always made out to be the damn jerk! Are you happy now Shinoda?!! You saw my past!! How I never got my happy ending! And now your just shoving it in my face reminding me I lost it all! Do you know how many days I've sat alone and wondered if Liv's baby was going to be a girl or boy! How awful a lover and father I was?! And when I try to fucking move on and date again you have to fucking ruin it with your petty jealously! Screw that! "

He grabbed his jacket and stomped out of his apartment.

"Just leave me alone...I knew I shouldn't have bothered with you, cause you can't trust me. After saving your brother. You still can't freaking trust me"

He slammed the door and left his apartment, running. Just dying to get away. He didn't want to look at Shinoda the other was completely blind about how he felt...

Shinoda didn't know what to say or how to say. He reached out for him but left his hand drop down looking as the boy went out the door. He sat on the boys bed, taking a pillow in his arms starting to cry.

"It's because of that I was asking" he whispered for himself. "With me you will never have a child" he added hiding his face in the pillow starting to cry. He hated how weak he was. He did trust him, but after all he saw, he thought he can't make him happy as the other. He saw how he smiled, how he laughed. He wanted to see him also like that, but knew that that will never happened because he can't give him what he wanted.

Biting his lip and wiping his tears he looked for a paper and a pen and start writing a note for Venom.

'I know that I am selfish, but I am because I want you. After I've seen your past and your most beloved person I know that I can't make you happy like that. You will never get want you want. I saw how excited you were because of the baby and I was happy, but I can't hold you near me when I know I can't give you that because I'm a guy. And because I love you I have to let you go so that you can find a girl and try to be happy again.

I will leave you alone as you wish and sorry if I've ever done something to hurt you. It wasn't what I wanted. I've tried to make you happy but .....

I'm sorry, and is not because of pity. It's because I couldn't make you happy, because you really deserved it. Hope you will find it with somebody else.

I love Venom,

Shinoda'

He left the note on the bed and went to take his brother.

"Let's go" he said in a sad low voice.

"Are you really going to do this?" asked his brother looking at him.

"Is the right way. If you want to stay, then stay. I'm going to Mom" he said looking at his brother knowing that he wouldn't like.

"Are you crazy? Your letting me alone also?" said Shinobu looking shocked at his brother.

"Please brother. I .... I have to ... I need to do this to be able to move on" he said looking away.

Shinobu got near his brother and hugged him hard not wanting him to let go, but he couldn't do anything to stop him. He was as stubborn as Venom. "Hope you know what you're doing" he said looking at his brother and letting him go.

"I don't ... but its the only think I can think about now" said Shinoda smiling sadly. "Take care of you" said and vanished in gray smoke.

"You to brother" he whispered sitting on a chair, leaning his head in his hands.

Venom sighed as he sat on the roof top of a high tower. Looking down at the city he called home. He was alone...and sad. Why couldn't the other understand that them being together would be fine. Venom just needed time... time to forget what he had remembered and saw... His sorrow was darkening his soul.

"My, My, My... you haven't change a bit~"

Venom tensed slowly turning around and seeing Ichijo. He clenched his hands into fists. Glaring at the man as he stood up.

"You bastard! Why the hell are you here!"

".. I'm back in town and was looking for a way to pass the time...and decided to check on my lovely ex~"

"Go to hell. I'll fucking kill you Ichijo! How dare you show your face to me again! "

"God I love it when your mad...so sexy~ "

Venom glared ready to kill the other until Ichijo appeared in front of him- his hand on his face, His eyes fell heavy and he quickly closed them...his body relaxing. The demon boy was going threw Venom's mind like child's play. Seeing Shinoda and what happened. He grinned.

"So you got yourself a boyfriend...how cute is that..I can defiantly use this~"

He let Venom fall into his arms, grinning mischievously. Venom was unconscious.

"Time to mess around~"

Ichijo had short white hair and grey eyes,..slime and handsome. .but deadly.. he loved toying with people's minds and right now..Venom was his new favorite toy.

Shinobu was left alone in Venom's house looking at the gray dust that remained after Shin left. He was again alone. Well, not exactly alone. He was with Venom. He went in his room and laid on the bed trying to get some sleep and to wait for him.

Shinoda went to his mother's place. That meant that he went to the angels.

"Shin?" he heard a soft voice from behind him through all the brightness of the place. A tall young woman appeared in front of him, with brown hair and blue eyes. His Mother. The angels never got old so she was a beautiful young woman now, almost his age.

"Mom!" he ran into her arms, hugging her tight, and started to cry.

"Boy ... why are you crying? You should be beside your brother. What happened" she asked in a soft voice, stroking the boys hair calmly, making Shin to calm down as well.

"He is at Venom's house but I couldn't stay after all that I saw" he started to whisper nodding his head right to left.

"Dear boy, that was his past"

"You saw it?"

"I'm always aware of what you and your naughty brother were doing all the time" she said raising his head to look him in his gentle eyes even if he was part demon.

"But I can't make him happy. I can't give him what she could" he closed his eyes.

"No. You can't. But you can give him so much more. Your not a human as she was. She was weak. You are half demon-half angel my son. And you can fight back if you want and be by his side" she touched his cheek.

"But ... he doesn't love me" he added looking at her.

"Dear boy ... What is love?"

"What do you mean?"

"See. You don't know what love is. At least from his side. You do love him. And he does to. He give you a look into his past. That you don't share with everyone you know. That a secret that you don't tell, or you do only to that special one. Love or care for one being is part the same, only the perception of it is different"

"So you mean that he does love me?" asked the boy widening his eyes.

"Of course he does. Otherwise he would had never let you in so deep in his life, or you brother. And we know how difficult he is" she said leaning her head to one side. "You never know what the future has for you. You just have to keep going on" she added smiling.

Shin smiled at her and hugging her again tight.

"Thanks mom. You're the best. Can I stay a little bit longer here?"

"Sure. Take your time. I'll leave you with your thoughts" she said desapearing after behind the l

"Venom?... wake up.."

Venom slowly opened his eyes. He was laying on a hotel bed.. and Shinoda was on top of him. He glared.

"Shin? Get off-"

"Just hear me out! ....please... I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry Venom. I need you...I was wrong.. please don't be mad at me..don't hate me!"

The boy looked down at him pleading. Venom bit his lip and sighed, cupping Shin's cheek.

"Damn you..."

He pulled the demon into a kiss. Quickly making out with him...Venom couldn't place it but..something was off... Shinoda was more forceful then usual shoving his tongue down his throat, sliding his hands up His shirt.. but he let him do as he pleased.

Venom had no idea he was being tricked. That it wasn't Shin he was making out with But ichijo. The demon could shape shift into other people. Having the same scent, look, and voice. But as venom continued to let the other touch him He felt weird. Like these hands weren't Shin's.

"Venom...c-can I?"

He whispered panting.

"Shi-"

Venom froze as the other suddenly injected him with something. His body actions quickly slowed down and his body became very sensitive and felt heavy.

"S..shin? "

"I'll show you a really good time love~ but consider this our break up, yeah?"

Two demons came into the room. Both shirtless. Venom eyes widened. It was just like that night! The night he was raped by Ichijo and his friends in a hotel room...now...Shinoda had betrayed him too?!

"You... bastard- I.. trusted you"

"Take off his clothes. "

"Shinoda! "

"Shinoda! "

Shin felt a shiver down his spin like he could feel that someone was calling him. His heart ached a little and hurt, making him shaking a little bit. What was that? he was asking himself breathing heavy. Was it maybe .... Venom? Another pain struck his chest making him gasp for air. Shit! He was saying through his teeth.

"Venom" he whispered biting his lip, closing his eyes and concentrate. He pulled out a little crystal that he had chained at his neck and used it to localize the boy. When the crystal turned red, he felt it like fire on his hands but didn't let go. He continued to whispered old incantations and after a few more minutes he find him only to see that he was in danger. He opened his eyes, and with a flinch of air he was in that apartment behind the two of the guys.

"Only over my dead body" spoke Shinoda with a devilish voice and with his eyes turned ice-blue. He flew his hand in the air and thous two flew into the nearest wall. "Get.Off.My.Boyfriend!" he said through his teeth, tensing his muscles and turning his hands into fists. He remembered the guy. From Venoms memory. Right after he lost her he was down and he was tortured. Not this time. Not as long as he lived.

Venom's vision was blurred, he heard a loud noise and looked seeing the two strangers knocked against the wall...and two Shinoda's?!

"S...hin..?"

His body was growing hot... and he started to paint as if he had a fever.

Ichijo smirked.

"You came rather fast. And just when it was starting to get interesting. Names Ichijo. And I'm guessing your the real Shinoda~ "

He sighed.

"Its rather fun messing with people's minds...I'll have to see what makes you tick later. But I think this is my cue to go. You better Hurry...your boyfriend needs some sexual attention. And its very hard to satisfy him~"

Ichijo laughed.

"Sex toys are in the closet love~"

And he disappeared, along with his friends, leaving him alone for now.

Venom was on his stomach gripping his private and panting. He was flustered and sweating a little. Gripping the sheets. The other had drugged him with S.E.X...a drug that makes the person horny and sensitive, making his body crave and yern for attention. The fact that no body was touching him hurt...and his body was 10 Times more sensitive then before..a mere look could have him coming.

"D-don't look! D-don't...t-touch me!"

He hated appearing so vulnerable and weak! He didn't want the other to see him like this...he was as hard as a Rock.. when someone was High on S.E.X... it's like torture when no one is aiding to your body's needs. But Venom was stubborn.

"J-just leave! It'll ware off in a few hours! I-I'm fine!"

He lied about being fine..

Shinoda growled as the other spoke making him even angrier of him. Once he vanished he looked at the boy knowing that he was in pain even he tried it to hide.

"D-don't look! D-don't...t-touch me!"

"Venom .... Please ... " he started to speak making one step at the time. He was hurt as well seeing him so vulnerable, so helpless, but he was not pitying him or something like that. He loved him. He wanted to help him, to safe him, to make his pain go away.

"J-just leave! It'll ware off in a few hours! I-I'm fine!"

He sigh, nodding in disapproval.

"No, you're not. Please Venom, let me get rid of the pain" he whispered , reaching the boy looking at him with his kind and warm eyes. "I love you silly. So no matter what you say, now more than ever, I will not let you alone. Not now ... nor ever", he whispered touching the boys face, leaning to him and pressing his lips in a gentle kiss, knowing that the boy was tense. He sat on the edge of the bed, stroking the boys hair, deepening the kiss, making it more passionately.

"No, you're not. Please Venom, let me get rid of the pain" [/Quote]

Venom struggled to ignore his soft whisper.

"I love you silly. So no matter what you say, now more than ever, I will not let you alone. Not now ... nor ever"[/Quote]

"S..stop it...shin! "

He tensed up more as the boy touched his face

Meeting Shin's eyes. Venom panted, his body very warm to the touch. He slowed his eyes as Shin pressed his lips to his...in a gentle kiss, blushing. Venom never blushes!

Venom weakly gripped Shin's shirt as he stroked his hair and deepened the kiss...

"Nnmm.."

His body couldn't deny Shin.