Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom felt a gentle touch on his cheek as Shinoda made him look at him. There was another warm touch on his chest. He couldn't help but be captivated by the boys eyes..

"What happened, love? ?You don't want me to taste you?" [/Quote]

He asked whispering in his ear, smiling devilishly. Venom bit his lip.

"Its not..that"

"You don't want me to touch you?" [/Quote]

He asked him another question, Venom tensed as the demon's hand rubbed his cock slowly. His eyes widened slightly.

"Shinoda! "

He said the others name protesting.

"You don't want me to taste you?"[/Quote]

He whispered, licking Asher's lips, sucking lightly on the lower one.

"Nn... N..no.. "

The boy was teasing him! Venom was slowly becoming flustered.

"You don't want me to make you feel good?" [/Quote]

He asked, moving his hand back and forth again, rubbing his cock roughly.

"Nnnnuugh!! Nnnahh~"

He put his hands on the wall. Moaning a little as his boyfriend touched him at a sensitive place.

Before he could say anything- Shinoda leaned forward and kissed him. His warm wet tongue invading his mouth! The other tasted so good... and this kiss... his touch...He didn't want to stop... No!... He refused to be on the bottom! He couldn't let Shinoda see how sensitive He truly was...how vulnerable and weak! How pathetic!

Venom suddenly Grabbed both of Shinoda's hands with one hand...and pinned them above his head. He made the other face the wall as creased his ass.

"There's no need to make me feel good... I feel good when I'm fucking you and hear you screaming only my name~ Do you want to try it in the shower Shinoda~"

He shoved two fingers in the body's hole... roughly fingering him. He grinned starting to bit the boys back.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"There's no need to make me feel good... I feel good when I'm fucking you and hear you screaming only my name~ Do you want to try it in the shower Shinoda~"

Feeling the two fingers inside him he arched his back, moaning loudly almost feeling his legs like jelly but he managed to stay still.

"Yes please" he hissed pushing his behind back and forth feeling the others fingers deeper, biting his lips and moaning in pleasure, letting his head to one side.

"Please love ... I want you .... mmnnhh" he was gasping for air through moans, trying to keep still.

Venom grinned, loving how sexual the boy was reacting. He had won!

"Alright...since you asked nicely~ "

He pulled his fingers out pressing his hard self at the boys entrance- Focing his way inside of him. He pinned his body to the wall completely and banged into him roughly with no warning.

"Stand and take it...if you can~"

He nibbled Shinoda's ear before Biting his neck.

"Aaargghhh!" he growned when the other pushed himself inside him pinning him more against the wall.

He arched his back moaning through his teeth while trying to stand properly on his feet that were turning into jelly one.

"Fuck!" he screamed leaning his forhead on the wall, thrusting himself to Venoms side, feeling him deeper the before.

"Do you like this~"

He grinned, one of his hands gripped the boys length pumping him roughly.

"Unn~ your still so tight~ "

He fucked him harder! Pulling on his hair.

"I think we are going to have to start using some sex toys, I want to hear you screaming~ "

He licked inside the boys ear- as the water continued to fall on the two of them.

"Do you like this~"

"Y-Yes love .... Fuck me harder" he moaned holding his head leaned against the wall, arching his back, making his behind being perfectly centered for the other one to thrust him.

"I think we are going to have to start using some sex toys, I want to hear you screaming~ "

Shinoda licked his lips as he heard the boy speak not knowing what he was talking about. Feeling him thrusting inside him and pumping his length up and down, back and forth, he gasped for air letting his head bow down can't taking any longer.

"Love .... I-I can't ... Please ... I'm gonna come! arh!" he whispered biting his lower lip still keeping his head bowed down, leaned against the wall, moving towards the other, feeling him deeper.

Venom kissed down the boys back.

"Alright.. you can cum~ "

He stroked the boy tenderly. Watching and waiting for the other to cum. He was so cute! He took a deep breath as he trusted hard inside him and suddenly came. Filling the boys insides up... when he was done he pulled out of Shinoda- smirked, kissing his cheek sweetly.

"You are so sexy~ "

Shinoda bite more his lower lip as he felt the other one thrusting inside him even harder screaming out his name as he cum. After a while he felt something warm inside him making him moan softly.

"You arent bad yourself either" he said through gasp of air.

Venom smirked.

"You flatter me~"

He brought the demon into a soft kiss before pulling away from him.. He grabbed a cloth and rubbed soap into it... before starting to wash and clean the other.

"Shin...What made you decide to forgive me? I mean... I didn't talk to you for a month... Why even show up to Raven's party? "

He questioned, wanting to start a conversation as he washed the demon.

The demon stood still as the other was washing him listening.

"I wanted to see you. Even if it would have been painfull .... i missed you and wanted to see that you are ok even if you were without me" he replied sighing, turning his look to the ground, not wanting to see the others face.

"Why did you want to push me away?" he asked biting his lip knowing that the other wouldnt answer but he tried.

Venom stopped looking at the other as he asked a question He knew the answer too.

"..that's a stupid question. "

He refused to answer it.

"I'm done. Go ahead and get out. Get dried off and dressed. "

He turned away from him as he stared to bath himself.

He sighed getting out of the shower as the other said. He knew that he wouldn't answer but he had to try.

He dressed with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for Venom.

He was wondering why was he hiding from him, or he didn't trust him enough. What could he do more than he already did so that the other one could trust him and open in front of him. He was hurt in the past, he new that, but that was all in the past. Now was the present and he should just focus on it. He sighed again, leaning on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Venom came out of the bathroom Wearing nothing but a towel . He glanced at the other but said nothing as He went to closest getting dressed. Once he was done. He slipped on his shades and a leather jacket.

"Come on.."

He muttered ready to leave the house. He hadn't met Shinoda's eyes since they were in the shower. He hopped in his Mustang and started the car,

"Where'd you want to go.."

"Come on.."

Shinoda got up and stretched his clothes fallowing the other to the car and got in. He noticed that Venom didn't looked anymore at him and that hurt him, but he didn't say a word, just glancing outside the window.

"Where'd you want to go.."

"Wherever you want" he answered still not looking at him. He new he was still upset because of the question he said in the shower so he preferred to remain silenced and do what the other wanted.

Without a warning a strong pain got in his chest, letting him almost breathless. He leaned with his hand forward trying to breath normally again. This was a sign that his brother was hurt by someone or something. This was what usually happened to them. As they where twins, they could feel the others emotions and feelings from great distance.

"Argh!" he screamed, shutting his eyes hard, holding his hand by his heart grinding his teeth.

Venom sighed.

"Fine.."

He drove. He was driving in silence until the other looked to be in pain.

"Shin?"

He glanced over at him.

"You okay? "

He pulled over- stopping the car. He leaned over to the others seat. Worried.

"Talk to me! What's wrong Shin!"

"Shin?"

He heard the other calling him but he wasn't able to answer because of the pain in his chest that was getting stronger. His brother was secerly wounded.

"You okay? "

He gasped again for air trying to gain a little strength to talk and trying to be able to search for his brother.

"Talk to me! What's wrong Shin!"

"Shin...Shinobu ... It's ...injured....badly .... I can feel it too. ARH!!!" he screamed out again shutting his eyes trying to calm down, trying to think that it was not he who was suffering but his brother. It was a strategy that they've done when they were little, but because he didn't used it for a long time it got him by surprise.

"We need to find him ... Please ... I know you don't like each and that I've let him go but still .... we need to save him ... " he added through gasps of air looking at the boy, hopping he would understand.

"Shin...Shinobu ... It's ...injured....badly .... I can feel it too. ARH!!!" [/Quote]

Shinoda screamed out again shutting his eyes trying to calm down, He was in pain...suffering Venom bit his lip.

"We need to find him ... Please ... I know you don't like each and that I've let him go but still .... we need to save him ... "[/Quote]

Venom looked away sighing. If it was his little Sister Bite.. he would do anything to save her.

"Alright...were is the demon bastard"

He grinned at the other.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face When he has to thank me for saving his stupid ass."

"Alright...were is the demon bastard"

"He is somewhere downtown .... on an ale ....It's confusing ... " he said breathing hard looking forward his eyes color changing into green.

"It's near a coffee shop ... Mas-...Mascaraed" he said revealing the coffee shop name.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face When he has to thank me for saving his stupid ass."

Shinoda started to feel much better once he breath deep in and out, concentrating on his personal feelings and not on his brother. He ignored the comment from the boy, holding the security belt in his hand.

"Got it.."

Venom drove fast like a mad man. Moving in and out of cars cutting everyone off as he drove to the coffee shop. A big smirk on his face.

"Any idea what happened to the little guy"

He teased the others brother. As the pulled up and stopped in front of the shop. It looked completely empty.

"Why would that moron be here? The place is closed. Does the Man need his caffeine that badly. "

He laughed a little getting out of the car.

"Any idea what happened to the little guy"

Shinoda shock his head in negation. He didn't know why his brother was here. He didn't remember being here in the past and most of all he didn't know what attacked his brother.

"Why would that moron be here? The place is closed. Does the Man need his caffeine that badly. "

"I don't know. I can't see what happened here" he said getting out of the car looking for the ale that he saw.

Venom sighed, running a hand threw his hair.

"Alright lead the way. But warning, if things get heavy you must get your brother and leave. I don't want you getting turned into stone...just a little glance and...your dead."

He said- hands on his pockets As he walked around, following Shinoda from behind.

"Alright lead the way. But warning, if things get heavy you must get your brother and leave. I don't want you getting turned into stone...just a little glance and...your dead."

He sighed but just nodded. They turned left, entering the ale, remaining stady , widening his eyes as he saw his brother hanged by his hands, full of blood on his body. He covered his mouth watering his eyes starting to run to his brother.

"Shinobu!" he shouted getting close to the boy trying to make him come to his sense.

Shinobu slowly opened his eyes half way looking at his brother, giving him a fade smile.

"Sh-Shinoda .... R-Run. Its .... a trap" he whispered as he passed out again.

"What?" Shinoda asked turning his head to see a person in the dark grinning at them.

"Stop! You fucking idiot! "

He grabbed Shinoda- pulling the boy away from his beloved brother and pulling him behind him. Protecting him.

"Don't you sense the dark presence around your brother? Don't go rushing in to save his ass with out thinking! "

Venom glared at the creature grinning in the dark.

"Show yourself...what do you want."

Venom said.. keeping his lover behind him. One hand was gripping his glasses incase he had to take them off.

"Stop! You fucking idiot! "

"But ... is him" he said to Venom holding his arm looking over his shoulder to the one in the dark.

"Don't you sense the dark presence around your brother? Don't go rushing in to save his ass with out thinking! "

He looked back at his brother biting his lip because of nervosity. What the hell has happened?

"Show yourself...what do you want."

Shinoda looked at Venom and new that he was furious, and so was he. The one that had done this to his brother had to pay. It he would pay big time. Looking at the one in the dark as he stepped out of it, feeling his blood getting cold as ice.

Venom bit his lip. Glaring at the person who took Shinoda's brother captive. He held the others hand to calm him a little...knowing this was probably tough for him.

"I ask again, what the fuck do you want! "

He hissed. There must be a reason why this thing kidnapped his lovers brother.