Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Both the twins studied the body building of the other, Shinoda biting his lower lip, imagining his body near the other, breathing deep in and out.

"You're so bossy" Shinoda said grimacing his nose but still smiling as a child looking at Venom. "But we will need some clothes", he said turning towards him biting his lips, remembering when he was barely naked earlier.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"You're so bossy"[/Quote]

Vemon smirked pointing at the door.

"If you don't like it- the doors right over there~ "

His abs where sunning! He had a beautiful body~ muscular but not too much. Slim and yet he had a some curve to him.

"But we will need some clothes"[/Quote] He watched as Shinoda bit His lip. He rolled his eyes Looking away.

"Someone's liking the view, careful.. I think I see some drool,"

He frowned chugging his drink before crushing the can and tossing it on the table.

"Your not wearing my clothes. End of story"

"I liked from the first time i saw that something" replied to the green headed boy.

"Oh come on.... they are just clothes" started to talk Shinobu approaching his brother.

"Yeah , its not like we are sleeping togheter altough I wouldnt mind", continued Shinoda biting his lip.

"Your not wearing my clothes"

He repeated. He slowly stood up and went in to his room.

"I'm going to sleep, don't bother me."

He warned going inside and closing the door behind him. He collapsed on his black silk bed, not bothering to put the covers over him, He laid there closing his mystical green eyes. And falling asleep.

Seeing him leave shinoda got sad thinking how to get the cold blooded killer to let him into his life or at least be with him without getting dead.

Shinobu saw his brother expression wishing he would stop with his plan that was in Shinoda's head, knowing that might piss Venom of even more. Always when his brother had that look on his face, it was nothing good. Not that he was more or less a rebel. He sigh, going to the back yard , narrowing his eyes. Why were they here in the first place?

Shinoda rushed in a silent mode into Venoms room starting to look for something to do. Seeing him almost naked, made him stop, admiring his body sculpture. He really was a god, he thought approaching the bed where was Venom, being to hypnotized by his beauty.

Even as a demon, one could be hypnotized by another one more powerful than him.

Vemon tossed in his sleep sensing someone in his room. He wasn't stupid... He woke up fast-and glared at Shinoda, who just invited himself in. Realizing it was him He covered his glowing eyes so he wouldn't turn him. He calmed down-before looking back at Shinoda.

"Are you deaf? I could of fucking killed you- don't sneak up on me!"

He sighed laying back down and running a hand threw his hair,

"Why the hell are you in my room. Get out. Or are you just gonna stare at me like some pervert"

"You could have but you dind't" he said giving the boy a cookie smile, leaning on the bed end that was made of wood.

"Why the hell are you in my room. Get out. Or are you just gonna stare at me like some pervert"

"Maybe. You look calmer when you sleep. More relaxed" , he added turning his head to one side like dogs do when looking at something strange.

Vemon sighed- irritated with his new guest.

"Maybe. You look calmer when you sleep. More relaxed" [/Quote]

"No shit! So you really are a pervert. "

He sat up and glared at him.

"I should of stoned your annoying ass. I clearly won't get any sleep with you gawking over me- so what do you want. You came in here for a reason right- Your picturing me naked aren't you~ "

He sighed and grabbed Shinoda's shirt.

"Now I'm not tried anymore. And since your so determined- I don't mind playing with you. "

He suddenly ripped Shinoda's shirt off, grinning mischievously.

"Don't act so surprised...this is what you wanted right? Me raping you? But...it's not rape unless you enjoy it- and getting fucked by me will be the best thing you ever felt demon."

He pinned the boy to the black silk bed. Straddling him.

"You virgin Shinoda~"

If he was- Vemon wasn't going to go easy on him. He'd fuck him so hard up the ass that he would make him cry and bleed. Pleasure always came with a little bit of pain...more or less~

"No shit! So you really are a pervert. "

Shinoda started laughing at his commentary. It was like Venom never looked so much at someone in his entire life, or even licked someone. Could it be that he never loved?

"I should of stoned your annoying ass. I clearly won't get any sleep with you gawking over me- so what do you want. You came in here for a reason right- Your picturing me naked aren't you~ "

"At the moment not anymore because your half naked, so ..." he lifted slowlly his shoulders blushing a little. A demon, blushing, how was it possible to be so stupid.

"Don't act so surprised...this is what you wanted right? Me raping you? But...it's not rape unless you enjoy it- and getting fucked by me will be the best thing you ever felt demon."

"I didn't say I want to be raped by you!" he said quickly, looking at him with widen eyes not able to move. When the other asked him that, he turned his head to one side biting his lip. He was, sort of. He only did it twice. One time with his brother and another time with the one that betrayed him.

"N-No. I'm not", he reply turning his eyes to face Venom, holding his look with brave, knowing he will not go easy on him. He didn't want to have his brother start up a fight because of something that he went alone to. So he breath deep, preparing himself for what was about to come.

Venom smirked.

"Your a real piece of work."

He leaned down and undid the boys pants with his teeth, pulling his zipper down slowly. He came back up to bit down on the boys neck, leaving teeth marks, and breaking some skin.He was brutal all right. His snake tongue ran across the boys neck...as one of his hands sneaked its way into Shinoda's boxers, He gripped the boys cock roughly, squeezing his genitals like a kid with a toy. His free hand grabbing the boys hair and pulling on it so hard that he threatened to remove a few strains of hair.

His eyes like a snakes.

"I'm gonna having you screaming like a little bitch~"

He whispered in the others ear. Biting on it-before hissing into it.

"Since your not a virgin- I don't need to prepare you..do I~"

Shinoda swallowed hard trying not to show him that was a little afraid of what will happen. He breath deep when Venom unzip his pants and scream of pain but also in pleasure when the bite him of his neck, feeling blood flowing down his neck.

He arched, moaning under his teeth, feeling how much aggression he was using with him. He was used to rough thinks but he was a little to extreme. His voice was so seductive that he couldn't stop getting horny.

"Y-You have to. T-That's something you h-have to do" he said with a trembling voice but not because of fear anymore.

Vemon loved the screams coming from the demon.

"Y-You have to. T-That's something you h-have to do"[/Quote]

He heard Shinoda say with a trembling voice. He grinned- removing his hand from the boys privates only to yank off his pants. What a lovely view~

He positioned his knee in between the boys legs, roughly. Adding presser on his cock.

"Is that so? You afraid that you'll tare? I don't mind seeing some blood~ "

He sighed shoving two of his fingers into the boys mouth.

"Suck.. this is the only pereperation your going to get"

His free hand couldn't help but pinch Shinoda's nipple as Vemon licked the boys cheek.

"I'm going to violent you..until you can't stand anymore~ "

He whispered. He was very dirty and wild when it came to sex~

"Is that so? You afraid that you'll tare? I don't mind seeing some blood~ "

"I'm not afraid" he said in a low voice blushing when he looked at the boy above him. Trying to be brave but deep down in his soul he new that this was in the same time scary and excited.

"Suck.. this is the only preperation your going to get"

He bite his lip but did as he was told. Not even his brother wasn't so rough or the other one but he, in a twisted way, he liked it. He sucked the two fingers, touching them with his tong, moaning between his lips from the touch of him over his body.

"I'm going to violent you..until you can't stand anymore~ "

He looked at him with widen eyes, realizing the fingers from his mouth gasping for air, turning his head to one side.

Vemon laughed a little removing his fingers.

"So your a chocker~"

He grinned- Implying that the other wasn't good at giving blow Jobs since he choked so easily. He grabbed Shinoda's leg and forced it up in the air... He then placed his two wet fingers to the boys entrance, And pushed his fingers in- forcing his way inside.

"You are tight~ but your pulsing inside me... you like this don't you~ I can hear your heart racing... I excite you...don't I? You like it rough~"

He grinning- going deeper inside the boy before pulling out and going back in ...

"You can't be satisfied with just my fingers... you need something bigger~ "

He suddenly started scissoring the boy. Licking his lips with lust.

"Beg... Beg for me to fuck you... You don't want me to stop..do you?"

He wasn't able to speak. It was too weird to answers those questions so direct. For a demon, he shouldn't be so shy but no one had spoken to him like that while they were going to do it. A loud groan went from his throat when Venom insert his fingers inside him, biting his lower lip, clutching the sheets in fists, trying to forget the pain.

He blushed as Venom was speaking with that hypnotized voice that made his heart biting faster and faster. He arched his back when Venom begins to scissoring the fingers inside him. When he heard him saying that he didn't want him to stop, he blushed.

"N-no. Please. D-don't stop" he whispered feeling his cheeks getting hot.

Vemon was enjoying this, this demon who was rather shy... He found it strange and yet...amusing.

"N-no. Please. D-don't stop"[/Quote]

he whispered, He watched as the boys cheeks grew pink... He leaned down to him, and took his chin with his free hand, observing his features.

"Your blushing... a demon who blushes... how...cute~"

He removed his fingers and undid his own pants.

"Get on your hands and knees.. "

He demanded, His eyes very cold. As if he was doing this just to do it... there was no love behind Vemon's touch, this was all just physical. Nothing more.

"I'm surprised your twin hasn't come in... perhaps your just not screaming loud enough~"

He grinned.

"Let's change that~ "

"Your blushing... a demon who blushes... how...cute~"

Shinoda turned his face to one side, closing his eyes, starting to breath harder and harder. It was true. No one has ever seen a demon blush not even him, ever.

"Get on your hands and knees.. "

He did as he was told being very obedient, a thing that he normally didn't do until now. When Venom talked about his brother he bite his lip not wanting to be heard by him. He new that his brother wouldn't mind that Shinoda was shared with Venom but still, he didn't want him to see how submissive he was with this one.

"L-Let him out of this" he said through his clenched teeth, continuing to hold the sheets in his hands, staying in guard of what will come further.

Vemon smirked seeing how the demon was so obedient.

"L-Leave him out of this"[/Quote]

He was rather stunned. He hovered over the boy, grabbing his hair and forcing his head down to the sheets, which was covered in his alluring scent. Having Shinoda like this made him stick his ass high in the air... leaving him more vulnerable.

"Leave your twin out of this? Could it be that you don't want him to know? Or.... "

He pressed himself at the boys entrance- his free hand curling around him to fawn over his body.

"Could it be....You don't want him to get jealous? Of course why would he be jealous unless you two go beyond the act of being brother's"

He laughed- pinching the boys nipple before his hand moved down to stoked the boys cock.

"You two sleep together...don't you. Its frowned upon by humans but since you two are demons no one tends to care. "

He slowly stared to push himself inside Shinoda

with ease, going deeper and deeper inside him.

"Let's make this more interesting~ "

His grip suddenly tightened around the boys dick. So tight that it hurt.

"Your not aloud to cum... until your screaming at the top of your lungs and your brother can hear you~"

He then pulled out only to bang into the demon with such force that he rocked the bed, and from then on- He only rammed himself into Shinoda Harder! Faster! Rougher!

He was fucking the boy wildly! Hitting his sweet stop over and over! The bundle of nerves inside him was bring hit with his hard on. His sack was smacking againest Shinoda's ever signal time with out fail... Vemon wasn't one to have gentle sex. And he wouldn't stop until Shinoda was screaming, bleeding, and crying.

"Leave your twin out of this? Could it be that you don't want him to know? Or.... "

Sinoda wanted to comment but the pain that he felt was to sudden and made him choke, biting his lower lip not wanting to scream or something. He tried to be on the silent mode but with him pushing inside him couldn't bare anymore the pain and pleasure all mixed together.

"N-Nngh!!" that was all he could say between his teeth, grabbing in force the sheets, digging his head in them, keeping his eyes closed, gasping for air from time to time. He and his brother had sex before, but only a few times and also with the other one, but all were kind of soft. Venom was the brutal one, but he liked it. He liked being submissive, even if now it was to damn painful.

"ARGH!!!" he screamed as Vesnom grabbed his manhood, making him shiver from all his muscles. It was painful not to be able to release oneself from the hotness from body. He was biting his lower lip until there were drops of blood.

Vemon whispered in the others ear...after seeing the boys blood.

"Well that didn't take long... But I don't think your brother can hear you~ should I continue? It must be so painful to not release~"

He said statistically. Tightening his grip on the boys dick.

"May be you should be screaming out my name.Or... better yet... we could take this to the couch and let your brother watch~ "

He trusted into Sinoda harder.

"If you don't be a good demon and decide, I just might have to bring your brother in here, I'm curious now as to why you want to hid this so badly from him... "

He frowned slightly, before his lips slowly turned into a grin.

"Your pulsing againest my dick Shinoda... not to long before I have you sucking me in like the little slut you are~"

He wiggled inside him, teasing him more! Causing him pain with a dash of pleasure.

Feeling his grip tightening on his manhood made him gasp more loudly for air. He was trying to take in all that pain and pressure but it was to much, and his seductive voice was no help at all. This was all madness. All the feelings that were floating inside him and the sensation of relies that was pumping in him, it was driving him crazy.

"P-Please, don't stop now" , he was whispering through gasps of air and moans that were getting louder and louder. He bite again his lip, keeping the rest of the groans and moans inside his mouth.

"V-Venom ... Please" he started to beg for his relies, keeping the sheets between his hands, keeping his eyes shut down hard.

"Nrgh! P-Please ... can't anymore ....ARGH!" he screamed out loud, as loud as he could, starting to tremble from all his muscles.

Vemon liked the boys responses. He sighed... his grip slowly softening.

"Alright... I'll allow you to cum~"

He let the boy go completely. Watching the white juicy substance squirt out of him. He continued to smirk as he took some of the boys cum off the silk sheets with his two fingers and pressed it to Shinoda's lips.

"Eat it... does your cum taste sweet~"

He pushed his fingers into the boys mouth. Trusting into Shinoda at the same time.

"Suck on my fingers..."

He demanded...before cumming himself inside the demon... a mix of blood and white seeping out of his ass when he pulled out. When he was done with the boy- He let Shinoda's body fall to the bed, removing his silva covered fingers from Shinoda's warm mouth.

"You weren't so bad demon... it's amusing to see you hide your moans and blush. You may stick around for awhile~ "

He got up from his bed. Not dare snuggling or cuddling with the boy as any lover would. In fact...he hadn't kiss the boy once.

"In the morning your washing my sheets, got it?"

He went into his bathroom and closed the door behind him, locking it and taking a hot shower.

Feeling the permission of his grip around his cock he then relies himself from the pressure in a loud orgasm, moaning from all the power he had in his body left.

Still gasping for air, he didn't had time to recover from his orgasm because Venom started pushing harder inside him, and also forcing him to such on his fingers, tasting his own juice. It was a little salty but didn't bother him so he sucked them until the other find his relies making Shinoda scream.

He then lean on the sheets, breathing hard, trying to gain his straight back from all that action. He never felt this way with any of the men before him. Even if he was treating him like a small thing, in bed, he was a god. A harsh one, but still a god.

Shinoda fallowed with his eyes Venom as he got in the bathroom, and gasp for air again when he tried to stand up. His back was hurting but he wont let his brother see it, even though he probably know already what has he done.

He dressed himself and took the sheets from the bed getting, looking for a wash machine to put the sheets in it to be washed. Once he found one, he let them in and returned in the living room searching for his brother, finding him sitting on the couch listening to soft music.

"Didn't know you become such a nostalgic one brother" he said getting near Shinobu.

"Didn't know that you can be so slutty either " he replied with a harsh tone.

Shinoda narrowed his eyes not undersstanding his brothers reaction.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" he asked wandering what's gotten into him. It wasn't the first time that he slept with somebody else and didn't understand why he was so upset.

"Nothing. Forget it", he replied turning his face to another direction.

Shinoda was looking at him in confusion, while Shinobu was looking in another direction, trying not to fight with his own brother.

Vemon shortly came out of the shower, freshly bathed. He threw on some boxers and black sweats before going into the living room. His towel around his neck. His hair still dripping wet, and the best part was...that he was shirtless~

He saw the two boys and sighed. Tossing himself on the opposite couch.

"Surprised your up and about Shinoda... Was I not rough enough? "

He grinned at the other twin.

"While your brother was in my room- did you hear anything...strange~ "

He teased the demons, looking away and surpassing his laughter.

Shinoda rolled his eyes sarcastically but did not respond to Venom's question. Yes he was rough and he couldn't walk properly, but that doesn't mean he had to stay in bed all day. He bite his lip looking at his brother not knowing what was on his mind and why he got so upset.

"You were pretty loud little brother. Didn't know that you can be so loud" , Shinobu said getting up heading to the bar and pout some drink.

Shinoda wanted to say something but shut his mouth back, biting his tong not wanting to say something wrong.

"He was obeying isn't it?", added Shinobu talking with Venom.

"I'm right here you know?! Don't pretend like you can't see me!" said Shinoda raising his voice to his brother, getting out of the living room and heading to the kitchen.