Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Only his voice was making Shinoda shiver in his arms but didnt wanted to be played anymore. So he bite his lip and stepped away from Venoms arms keeping the distance.

"Stop this. I've hade it", he said angyly.

"You told me to get out. You told me you hate me, remember? So stop this game", he continued speaking narrowing his eyes, let them to turn to red.

"I'm a good for nothing demon, remember that to? Well, i got the point. Si leave me alone. Either way, that was your wish", he said turning and starting to head to the house wanting to leave and go home.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Venom sighed and grabbed Shinoda's arm.

"Then why did you come?"

He pulled the demon back to him.

"You still have feelings for me... I know you do, despite what I said. "

He pulled the other closer pinning him to a tree.

" But you never said you loved me.. so I want to know. Do you love me? A crush is nothing...liking me is nothing... You know little about me..and what most likely attracted you to me was my looks... I want to know if you can see yourself being with me forever. Now don't get the wrong idea- I'm not proposing to you or anything. But... let's say... I'm offering you to be my friend... my boyfriend"

He looked at him serious.

"I came because ... because ..." but didnt finish the sentemce. He wanted to lie him. To tell him that he didnt loved him. In that moment he hated his brother for saying the truth about his feelings.

He didnt want to admit that he still loved him. He would laugh at him, just like last time. Turning his head to the other direction not wanting to look at him anymore, holding the demon by his arms while beeing pinned on the tree.

Hearing the question he turned his head looking at the demon im surprised. Was he being serious? He was looking deep into the demons eye trying to figure out if it eas a joke or for real, but Venoms serious face was giving him the answer.

"I ......" he opened his mouth to speack but he couldnt go on for the moment. He only was holding him by his hands and looking him in the eyes. He lucked his lips then bite them, letting his gaze down and spoke.

"I would like that"

He was riscking a lot and he new his brother will not like it but he couldnt help it. He loved him and all that he wanted was to be near him, knowing he was alright.

This was very... out of character for Venom. He normally would never do this... put his heart out on the line. But... Shinoda seemed different...

"I would like that"[/Quote]

Venom slowly let him go.

"Then, do you love me, if so then I want to hear you say it."

He waited for the boy to speak.

Shinoda raised his eyes looking at the boy feeling his cheeks getting hotter. He swallowed hard, watering his lips and breath deeply.

"I do. I do love you Venom. I loved you from the first time we've meat even you were acting like a jerk to me", he said looking down when he finished the sentence trying to make his heart beat normal again but it will not listen to him.

Venom stared at Shinoda. It was what he wanted to hear. He took the demons chin- raising it. Forcing him to look at him. He slowly leaned into him- pressing his body up against him. Still having him pinned to a tree. And Venom kissed Shinoda for the very first time... a precious...gentle long kiss. When Venom pulled back- He pulled away from Shinoda taking his hand.

"Come on.."

He glanced around- the party which still going strong. So he wanted to get away with Shinoda.

He took him to the roof of the house.

Shinoda was surprised seeing Venom approaching him and ... kissing him. Was he dreaming? Venom was actually kissing him, and it was so soft. He kissed him back, hold his hand on the boys waist.

He fallowed Venom all the way to the roof feeling his heart almost getting out of his chest because of the beatings that were now more accelerate. If this was a dream he wouldn't want it to end.

"Do you want to throw me over the roof or what?" he asked laughing looking around, noticing that they were alone. It was just a joke but didn't know if the other would thing like that.

"Sorry. It was a bad joke" he added quickly.

Once they reached the roof. He sat down- looking down at the people.

"Do you want to throw me over the roof or what?" [/Quote]

The other asked him laughing. But Venom didn't laugh. He was quite.

"Sorry. It was a bad joke" [/Quote]

He added quickly. Venom shrugged It off.

"Your telling me..."

He sighed.

" You can go back to the party. I just wanted to take a breather. I figured you might want to talk to me- so up here's better. Down there. Its too loud."

Shinoda sat near the boy looking at the rest of the people at the party how they had fun and everything.

"I've wanted to ask you but ... I don't want you to get mad or anything" he said in a low voice looking at his hangs starting to play with them nervously.

"What happened back then .... I mean.... with the other?" he asked looking at him, biting his lower lip.

Venom glanced at him, But then looked away,

"I don't want to talk about it... I can't. "

He brought his knees to his chest. Sitting in a ball. He'd tell the boy sooner or later...But not now...He sighed.

"I'm surprised your brother hasn't hunted you down yet."

He said- wanting to change the subject.

"I don't want to talk about it... I can't. "

"As you whish. I don't want to force you", he added letting his hand on Venom's shoulder trying to comfort him.

"I think he is to busy with Raven or what's her name" he started laughing stroking his hair and looking at the sky.

"The hunting will soon start. He is not that bad either you know. Even if he is a little to impulsive sometimes or he speaks to much, but he is a good guy", he said turning his face to Venom.

"Just like you", he put up a cute smile leaning on his back looking at the sky.

"You can be cute you know?"

"As you whish. I don't want to force you"[/Quote]

The demon tried to comfort him, touching his shoulder. Venom ignored his touch.

"I think he is to busy with Raven or what's her name" [/Quote]

He laughed stroking his hair. Venom found nothing funny...But he didn't pull away from Shinoda... despite everything he actually liked it when people touched his hair. Running there fingers threw it.

"The hunting will soon start. He is not that bad either you know. Even if he is a little to impulsive sometimes or he speaks to much, but he is a good guy"[/Quote]

He looked away.

"Just like you"[/Quote]

Venom frowned.

"Don't compare me to him"

He spat

"You can be cute you know?"[/Quote]

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me cute.."

-------------------------------

Time flew by, and about two hours later the party had died down. Leaving the back yard completely empty. Venom stood and grabbed

Shinoda's hand.

"Lets take a quick swim. Now that everyone is gone"

He had actually waited for the creatures to leave. Knowing if he tired Shinoda He would just get embarrassed because people where watching them. Now he could do what he wished to the boy~

"Don't compare me to him"

"Don't call me cute.."

All his annoying answers was making Shinoda laugh. He was even cuter. He staid there on his back some time, and heard that the mocking sound was easily gone.

When Venom spoke he opened his eyes and stood up going with him downstairs. He started to undress himself remaining just in his boxers preparing to enter in the pool.

He was looking around for his brother but he couldn't see him anywhere.

Venom undress. Leaving on his briefs, and once Shinoda was done undressing- he pushed him in the pool, grinning.

"That's for calling me cute"

He jumped in after him- slashing him. The water cold. When he came up for air- He pulled the boy to his wet body. The water drops that clung to his muscles where sparkling in the moon light. He pinned Shinoda to the wall.

"Now that no one is watching... I can do what I want...right? "

He cupped his cheek- drawing closer to his lips. Inches away from kissing him again.

Venom undress. Leaving on his briefs, and once Shinoda was done undressing- he pushed him in the pool, grinning.

"That's for calling me cute"

Shinoda wasn't paying attention at the boy and he screamed a little when Venom pushed him in the pool drinking some water from it. Once he was out he breath deep for air but was imediatly pushed to the pool wall force to look at the other blushing.

He could feel the others breath on his face but he couldn't take his eyes from his.

"Now that no one is watching... I can do what I want...right? "

"What do you want?" he asked in a whispered voice but he already knew the answer.

Venom smirked- his hands on the demons body.

"Guess~"

He leaned into him- and kissed him once more..a hot sexy kiss that would take anyone's breath away. He grinded on the boy a little bit to tease him as one of his hands trailed down his back- slowly slipping past his briefs- He gripped the boys bare ass. Squeezing hard- his nails digging into his flesh- having his fun until he released him and put his finger at the boys entrance. With out any warning he fingered the boy roughly. Still making out with him in the cold water...hushing His protests. Shinoda couldn't get away.

(sorry for posting so late)

"Guess~"

He swallowed hard departing his lips, wanting to say something but he was shut down by another unexpected kiss from Venom's part. This was the second time in one day and he wanted to ask him if he was feeling alright and what was with this change of heart but the boy had something else in mind.

He gasped for air, arching his back as he sensed the others touch on his back. He was holding the boy's shoulders moaning in his arms, feeling chills down his spines and all through his body. Feeling the others nails entering his flesh and after the unexpected assault of his finger in his entrance he screamed softly between his lips, biting them so that the sounds can't be heard by the ones that where left inside the house. He leaned his forehead on the boy's shoulder, holding him hard, gasping for air.

"Please .... Please Venom", he whispered in the others ear. He wanted him. He wanted him now more than anything.

Venom smirked and kissed the demon one more time before pulling away. He slowly pulled out his finger.

"I'll give you want you want... that is if you come home with me~"

He waited for an answer before getting out of the water. Dripping wet~

He tossed a towel to the boy as he dried off. Wanting to go straight to his place.

"I'll give you want you want... that is if you come home with me~"

Shinoda opened his eyes widen, not believing himself of what he was hearing now from the other. He wanted him back in the house? Or was it just an invitation for now.

"But .... What about Shinobu?" he said in a low voice not letting the demon out of his sight.

He was thinking what would his brother say or how he will react when he would find out that they are together and stuff. He was biting his lip not knowing what tot do. A letter would be nice and ok or should he find him personally?

"I have to speack with him" he said breathing in and out looking at him, finding his rithem. HE looked at the house but no sign of him. "Just wait a minute" he added entering the house, looking al over the place for his brother but no chance. He then write a letter and put a spell on it when he will show up so must the paper do as well.

The boy returned to Venom, keeping his lower lip captive through his teeth, grabbing his hand. "Let's go"

Venom sighed as the boy went to look for his brother. He threw on his pants- but stayed shirtless. When Shinoda returned- and wanted to leave - He stopped -glancing at the boys hand that grabbed his. He wasn't one to hold hands.. but he'd let it slide for now. As he went to his car. He got in. Not bothering to open the door for Shinoda. He had arms...

-------------------------------------

Once home Venom took Shinoda into his bed room and closed the door. He then undressed himself completely- before sitting on his bed.

"Come here- before I give you what you want...you'll have to give me what I want."

He smirked-

"Undress and give me a lap dance~ "

Venom was very sexual~

Once they got home and entered in the room the boy looked at Venom as he was closing the door behind him. He fallowed the boy with his gaze, biting his lower lip when Venom undressed himself and sat at the bed, analyzing his perfect body.

"Come here- before I give you what you want...you'll have to give me what I want."

He turned his head to one side not understanding what the boy meant. He approached him, standing now in front of him, waiting to hear what the boy wanted.

"Undress and give me a lap dance~ "

Shinoda widded his eyes looking surprised at the boy and of the request he wanted. He looked around him but there was no music on which he could dance. And tot dance without music it was stupid, but he would try.

"As you wish love" he whispered starting to move his hands till the edge of his t-shirt, raising it up slowly until it was down. He got on bed, putting himself on him, still with his pants on, starting to move back and forth feeling his manhood beneath him, biting his lower lip, holding his hands on Venom's shoulder and chest, leaning forward to his lips, looking him in deep in his eyes but after moving away fast so that they couldn't touch they'r lips.

Venom didn't really like to be teased. He watched the boy undress. Lustfully licking his lips. He wanted him. When he came to him and got on his lap He got aroused. And just when he was leaning in to kiss the demon. He pulled away fast...making Venom frown.

"Your having too much fun "

He muttered- reaching out and grabbing his hand.

" Forget it- now I want to undress you"

He threw him on the bed and climbed on top of him. Quickly undoing his pants and tugging them off. He tossed his clothes on the ground slipping his hand into the boys last defence of clothing, his briefs. Gripping his length- He nibbled at the demons neck jerking the boy off.

He tasted so good~

"Your having too much fun "

"I think you have much fun than me" he said smiling at the boy when he grabbed his hand looking down at his pants. Hitting the bed sheet with his back, he looked at Venom with a small smile on his face, biting his lips. He wanted him. He could see that in his eyes. Maybe it was just the lust of the body and nothing else, who knows. But for one he was sure. Venom wanted him as much as he wanted the boy.

" Forget it- now I want to undress you"

Hearing the boy's words he could only giggle and looking at him how he undressed him of the rest of the clothes, grabbing his already erected manhood. Shinoda arched his back, moaning softly, turning his head to one side letting the boy serve himself from his body.

Venom grabbed Shinoda hair with his free hand- pulling on it roughly. He licked the boys neck before rubbing the very tip of his dick with his finger. He was squeezing him to tightly, He wouldn't he able to cum.. His fingers rubbing his cock so roughly....but he slowly stopped- openly to take the demons briefs off- He grinned at the sight of him and licked his lips- before licking his slit. Nibbling on his tip- like candy. He released his hair only to stick two of his fingers into Shinoda's mouth.

"Suck them....this is the only lubrication your going to get"

He muttered- sucked on Shinoda shaft.

Shinoda grabbed the sheets in his hands when the boy started to play with him, making him moan and to close his eyes, losing himself in the feeling.

He was feeling his body slowly turning hot growling at the movements that Venom was doing to him. Grabbing Venom's hair in his hands, stroking it slightly, he opened his mouth starting to suck the fingers, moaning between his lips.

Shinoda started to move his waist according to Venom's moves, arching his back, realizing the fingers to gasp for air.