Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"... are you gonna be crashing here for awhile? "

"What do you mean?" he asked sitting on Venoms ass starting to massage his back with his hands.

"If you mean if i stay here that depeneds on you. If you want me here or not" he added continuing with the massage, starting to think that this time if Venom was throwing him out he would not have where to go.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Venom sighed. Liking the message He was getting.

"Well... I figured you'd be here awhile. Since you and your look alike live together. And since you two aren't on good terms. Your stuck with me here."

He glanced back at the other.

"I don't mind you being here and doing whatever you like. But if you leave I want to know about it. Got it."

His eyes serious.

"Well... I figured you'd be here awhile. Since you and your look alike live together. And since you two aren't on good terms. Your stuck with me here.
"

Shinoda didnt reply on what the boy said to him continuing to massage him. It was strange that now he didnt had his brother near him but it was a choise that he made.

"Where could i go? Or do you mean even if i wanna go out as in for a walk?" He asked looking at the boy stopping from doing the massage.

Why was he so serious about. He just left his brother out of his life. Why would he leave? What was he afraid of.

"If its making you feel better then i promis that i will tell you" he said whispering, leaning his head to one side and smile.

"I'm just saying... I want to know."

He looked away. He didn't want the other Getting hurt...

"If your done then get off of me. "

"Sorry" he said getting of him and taking the mini table with the plate and cup to take them back in the kitchen.

"I'll leave you alone since your so grumpy in the morning" he said leaving the room.

Venom sighed.

"Get your ass back here"

Once the other came back He pulled him into a kiss.

"Get back in this bed.."

He pulled the twin into his arms and cuddled him.

"Wake me in a few hours~"

He whispered. Kissing his neck,and closing his eyes.

He sat next to the boy, letting him cuddle as much as he wanted he disnt mind. Holdin him in a embrace he started to play with his hand in Venoms hair and with the other barely touching his skin, moving it up and down.

"As you wish....my love' hr added in a whisper.

Venom loved it when the other ran his fingers threw his hair.. it was relaxing to him.. and nice. He fell asleep in no time.

----------------------------------

"Venom... Venom wake up."

"Nnn-... Liv..."

"You can't sleep All day love. Come on.."

Venom sighed as he slowly sat up. He smiled at his girlfriend and cupped her cheek kissing her lips tenderly. In pure happiness.

"Alright. I'm up... I'm surprised your so energetic, after what I did to you last night"

Liv blushed as she hit Venom's thigh.

"Don't be a pervert! "

He laughed only teasing her.

"But I can't help but think dirty thoughts when it's you~"

Liv blushed more hitting Venom the back of the bed.

"Venom!!"

"Oww.. come on Liv I'm just messing with you. But... be honest with me... you liked it last night right?"

She crossed her arms frowning.

"M...maybe..."

He smirked kissing her again.

"I loved hearing you scream my name~"

"Venom!!"

He laughed licking her lips with his tongue.

"I love you..."

"I.. I love you too Venom. Forever.."

"And Always"

--------------------------------------

Venom slowly opened his eyes. He sat up rubbing his face...

"A....a dream..."

But... I wish it was real...

He sighed as he called for Shinoda, as he got out of bed.

After a wile, seeing that Venom felt asleep he let him sleep alone, covering him. He was so cute when he was sleeping, thought Shinoda wile touching his face. He kissed the boy forehead and went in the kitchen making some food. After some time he started to clean up the house. He could have use magic to be done with it, but where was the fun after. Being a little tired he feld asleep on the couch.

Venom got out of bed and found his boyfriend passed out on the couch. He sighed and went over to him-He took a blanket and put it over the sleeping demon. He kissed his forehead just as a black sneak slithered its way into his room be sighed as he picked it up. And sat in a chair. The snake curled around his hand. He closed his eyes as he spoke to his "mother"

Mudusa. What the hell do you want.

Is that how you speak to your mother?

Your not my mother... your just a evil Bitch who gave birth to me.

I always wondered if I did the right thing

She hissed.

But a lass. You are my only son...and air to my throne and fortune if I ever die. And you must keep up appearances.

Fuck you! I'm not doing anything for you! Give that shit to Slither! Or Bite or Scale! I don't want anything to do with you.

You are so stubborn! You insolent little pest!

Venom bit his lip.

Understand this Mudusa... fuck...off

You Will come back my son... weather you want to or not ~

The snake suddenly slipped from his grasp and disappeared underneath the door... Leaving. Venom opened his eyes and sighed.

"Damn her..."

He muttered.

Shinoda felt warmth and smile slightly. He wanted to open his eyes but he heard Venom speak to some women that he didn't know at first but after hearing the conversation he understood. His mother, he thought. He opened his eyes when the conversation was over, sitting up and turning to look at Venom.

"Sorry, I feel asleep after cleaning up and ...." he realized that the demon didn't want to hear him babbling. So he didn't say anything anymore, biting his lip, not knowing what to say.

He stood up, approaching the boy and kneeling near him. "Are you alright, love?" he asked softly, holding his hand over the other's.

Venom ignored Shinoda's babbling. He wondered what his mother was planning.

"Are you alright, love?"[/Quote]

Venom looked down at Shinoda, meeting his gaze. The demon looked concerned.

"... I'm fine..."

He muttered, and lied to the other, looking away. He pulled his hand away form Shinoda's. He looked upset and a little sad.

She killed Liv... would she..go after Shinoda?

He was now worried the his mother might go after his new boyfriend...

" Shinoda... lets....break up. This isnt working.."

The words escaped his lips slowly. This was the best way to protect Shinoda. If they weren't dating his mother might leave him alone. He was scared that he'd lose some one dear to him again... and he didn't want it to be

Shinoda.

"... I'm fine..."

He was lying. He knew that, but didn't say anything. Not even when the other pulled his hand away from his one. He stood up cleaning his clothes when he heard the other speak.

" Shinoda... lets....break up. This isnt working.."

"Wh-What?!" he asked in shocked. He couldn't believe his ears. Was he really serious? Did he just played again with him? did he was that stupid? He leaned against the chair looking scared at the boy.

"W-why? Did I do something? Why do you push me away? Dammit Venom ... If it's because of your mother I'm not going to leave you because of her" he started speaking biting his tong afterwards.

"W-why? Did I do something? Why do you push me away? Dammit Venom ... If it's because of your mother I'm not going to leave you because of her."[/Quote]

His eyes widened slightly.

"Y..you heard our conversation?! Then you know why we can't be together! I know She's planning something and I have a feeling your gonna be in the center of it! She doesn't fuck around Shinoda! If she wants you dead I.. I Don't... think I can protect you..She... she'll take you away from me"

He looked away.

"I refuse to lose another person dear to me!! I refuse to suffer! "

Venom was like a traumatized child... scared of being alone but knowing that he needed to be to protect other...He was suffering in side for all this time.

"Y..you heard our conversation?! Then you know why we can't be together! I know She's planning something and I have a feeling your gonna be in the center of it! She doesn't fuck around Shinoda! If she wants you dead I.. I Don't... think I can protect you..She... she'll take you away from me"

"Yes ... I've heard. And I don'g care. I'm not afraid of her. Dammit I'm a demon after all. I wont let you alone. Not this time. Even if you throw me away I wont go away" he said biting his lip, grabbing the boys hand turning the other to face him. He widen his eyes seeing Venom with tears in his eyes.

"I refuse to lose another person dear to me!! I refuse to suffer! "

He puts his hands to Venom's cheeks making him looking into his eyes.

"Hey" he smiled gently. "I love you. And no matter what .... I'll be by your side .... I'm not leaving you. I'm not afraid. I don't care what she want's. I will live by your side no matter what. But please ... don't push me away cause I can't ..." he couldn't finish.

What could he say. That he would die. That he was the only one left in his life and that if he was throwing him away he would be alone. He would prefer to die than not being with him. Not now. Not now when they finally confessed to each other even if not direct.

Venom stared up at Shinoda. His words kind and sincere... he didn't want to be alone anymore...He cupped Shinoda's hand that was touching his face and used his other hand to grab his shirt and pull him into a tender kiss.

Your crazy.... but thank you... I'm sorry for trying to push you away.

He deepened the kiss- adding his tongue.

"Nnm~"

Your so good to me ~

Venom pulled the boy even closer. To think he'd really do this for him made him really happy.

Shinoda smiled as the other one touched his hand and kissed him back with same passion when he grabbed him in his arms.

"It's ok love. I'm here with you" he whispered through the kisses, wrapping his arms around the others neck lifting a little on his toes to be to his high, continuing to kiss him, biting slowly his lower lip.

He was hopping that Venom wouldn't change his mind again and pushing him. He wanted to know what scared him so much that he wanted to get rid of him. Was he thinking that it was better? It would have been awful.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. Never forget that", he said leaning a little back to see him. "How about we go for a ride? Let's say .... Caraibe?" he started laughing.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. Never forget that"[/Quote]

Venom nodded. Lightly biting his lip as the other looked at him.

"How about we go for a ride? Let's say .... Caraibe?" [/Quote]

The other laughed. Venom gave him a fadded smile.

"May be...how about.. I take you out to eat? Or we go..for a walk around town.."

He said creasing the boys cheek. He was rather cute when Venom got a closer look at him.. and things where much easier now that the boys brother was gone... would he ever come back?

"May be...how about.. I take you out to eat? Or we go..for a walk around town.."

Shinoda smiled back.

"I was just teasing you. I'll go wherever you want. But we need to get dressed first" he said smiling at the other, blushing a little. It was weird but he was loving to be touched by him. It was feeling so good.

"I'll go take a shower" he said heading to the bathroom but stopping on half way turning to him. "Or do you want to join me?" he asked smiling provocatively.

Shinoda smiled at him.

"I was just teasing you. I'll do wherever you want. But we need to get dressed first" [/Quote]

Venom nodded,

"I'll go take a shower"[/Quote]

The demon headed to the bathroom but suddenly stopped half way looking back at him.

"Or do you want to join me?" [/Quote]

He asked. Venom glanced at the other.

"I'll join you"

He followed after him and closed the door behind him. Venom had a very small glass shower..so the two of them would practically be on top of one another. Venom started stripping off his clothes and turned the water on getting in first. Letting the hot water drench his body. He sighed-needing a rest reliever but luckily he had Shinoda.

"I'm surprised you offered for me to join you. Its very hard to resist touching you when your naked and wet demon~"

Venom was returning to his usual self...the flirty, sarcastic man he was.

"I'm surprised you offered for me to join you. Its very hard to resist touching you when your naked and wet demon~"

"Thats same here, love" he said undressing and getting in the shower behind the boy, touching the demons skin slowly, letting kisses along the back neck, shoulders and back.

Shinoda moaned silently, starting hug Venom, but in the same time touching his chest and going down to his manhood grabbing it and starting to move his arm up and down his lengh. He continuing to kiss the demons shoulder while moving his hand, feeling the thing pumping in his hand.

"Thats same here, love" [/Quote]

Vemon rolled his eyes.

"Your joking~ "

He teased him until he felt the boy touching his skin slowly, laying kisses along his scaly back and shoulders, even kissing his neck. Venom shivered putting his hands flat againest the shower wall.

"S... Shinoda"

The other moaned silently, starting to hug Venom, but in the same time touching his chest and going down to his length grabbing it and starting to move his arm up and down.

Venom grunted. Blushing faintly. Venom wasn't one known to blush.

" Shin.. S-stop it"

But he continued to kiss him.

"Haa!"

He moaned as the boy started to pump him.

He grabbed the boys hand stopping him. It was hard to get Venom to submit and to be at the bottom. He felt weak when someone topped him. He quickly tried to turn the tables- flipping positions, and pinning Shinoda to the wall. He kissed him softly, His hand gripping Shinoda's length roughly.

"Let me..,"

He muttered.

Shinoda moaned as the other pinned him against the wall, holding Venom by his neck, kissing him back.

"Ahh!" he moaned biting his lip when the other grabbed him, leaning his head back on the wall, letting his hands to drop on Venoms shoulders.

"But ... i wanted to make you feel good this time", he whispered looking the demon into his eyes.

Shinoda moaned, kissing him back.

"Ahh!" [/Quote]

Biting his lip when Venom grabbed him, leaning his head back on the wall, gripping his shoulders.

"But ... i wanted to make you feel good this time"[/Quote]

He whispered meeting his gaze. Hearing that...Venom looked away, releasing Shinoda.

Venom was very sensitive...and in all honest He was afaird that After He'd get use to Shinoda's touch and then suddenly...he'll be gone. Gone forever. Plus....it was embarrassing. If you wanted to top venom... you'd need to be very sexual and persistent. Not taking no for an answer.

Shinoda narrowed his eyes looking confused at the boy. The touched his cheek, making him to look again at him. One hand on his cheek and one on his chest, he looked deep into Venom's eyes.

"What happened, love? ?You don't want me to taste you?" he asked whispering the words, smiling devilishly, knowing that Venom talked dirty and he liked it. That was they'r game at first. Flirting.

"You don't want me to touch you?" he asked letting his hand on the boy's cock, rubbing it slowly. "You don't want me to taste you?" he asked in a whispered, licking the boy's lips, sucking lightly on the lower one. "You don't want me to make you feel good?" he asked moving his hand back and fort again, rubbing the boys cock roughly.

Shinoda leaned forward and kissed Venom, inserting his tong in his mouth, capturing his tong and starting a battle for domination.