Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Shinoda whipped away his tears, gathering the paper in his hands and left the kitchen heading towards the door.

"Just because you don't care for the rest around you doesn't mean all of them are like you" he said getting out of the apartment heading nowhere. He just wanted to be alone.

His life was fucked up in just one day and that was to much for him. He didn't thought that his brother would left him behind like that.

Walking on a street he got near a park and started to walk randomly on the empty ales until he sat on a bench near a river. He lean his back on the bench looking at the sky. He was wondering where his brother was and wanted to start looking for him but didn't know where.

It was starting to get dark but he didn't want to head back. He knew that Venom wouldn't feel his missing. He wanted him out from the first place so he didn't care about him. Now he was all alone and didn't know what to do.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Venom didn't budge. He stayed where He was on his comfy couch. Not caring that Shinoda left.

"Bye, Bye~"

He soon fell asleep... out cold. Not bothering to chase after him.

Even if he knew that it was something pitiful he started crying. Starting to walk again he reach a bridge exactly when it started to rain. He sat underneath it trying to hug himself to warm his body up. Looking around he found some old stuff. Hr put them together and light them up to have something warm near him.

He didn't wanted to return at Venoms house. He knew when one wasn't needed so he stayed there, falling asleep soon.

"VENOM!"

Venom groaned as he was forced to wake up. He stumbled, as he opened the door, seeing Raven. This time she was wearing a black leather dress with stockings and high heel boots. He frowned- slamming the door in her face.

"Go away!!!"

"Venom! You open this damn door immediately! "

"No!"

"Let me in!! Let me innn!"

She screamed- banging on his door. He quickly gave up..letting her in. She smiled- helping herself to the kitchen.

"One thing hasn't change...your still persist as ever! "

Venom glared while Raven laughed- grabbing a soda.

"Whatever! So where are those two handsome twins you brought back with you a few days ago? You didn't scary them off did you?! Venom! Your suppose to be making friends! "

"Stop nagging me. I don't need friends! But if you must know. I'm content with the number of friends I have now! "

She sighed frowning at him.

" what two...three? Your full of shit."

"No- I took a crap last night. Defiantly not backed up... "

He rolled his eyes at her- being as cocky as ever.

Shinoda woke up freezing because of the morning cold and because the fire that he did last night was gone. He sigh looking around him thinking that everything that happened last night was only a bad dream but it was the cruel reality.

He stood up feeling hungry but didn't know what to do. He thought to go back to the house but he new he wasn't welcome there.

Starting to walk along the streets he only could look around him at the people that were with they're families being all happy. He wanted to feel the warm of a family to. The family he never had. That was pitiful of him but some things need to be in ones life. Even love. But for them, demons, didn't exist.

He got near a deck looking at the ships and the angry water. He sat down on some boxes, grabbing his knees with his hands looking away. Maybe he could go to that pleasure house where he was with Venom and get a job there and live there. He tried to remember the way and in a few hours was there. The old man let him in and the rest of the staff took him in as a friend and family informing him what he was going to do there from now on. His life will change dramatically.

A few days have passed before Venom went back to that sex villa. He smirked as the old man greeted him. He stepped inside- glancing around for some prey. He hadn't seen the twin boys for about a week Now...but he didn't care. He started to walk around, his dark black shades on, so you couldn't see his eyes. He was wearing a black tank top and tight black jeans. Still looking as sexy as ever.

Shinoda was acting with the rest like with family. Yes, it was a pleasure house but the members where pretty close and warm with each other just like a family.

He was laughing in a corner with a few more persons when he sens the presence of a force that he didn't forget. He become serious, looking at the entrance seeing Venom as he walked in. He swallowed hard not wanting to see him. He just forgot and now to see him again it brought him memories of the past days and he didn't wanted.

He turned his back, excused himself and tried to go away in another room, hoping he did not notice him in there.

Venom noticed a boy running away from.the corner of his eye. A boy running from him?! He grinned and followed the boy into the room.closing the door behind him, He laughed out loud seeing it was Shinoda.

"Well, Well, Well Are you embarrassed to see me? I figured you'd be back for more action. "

He looked at Shinoda's clothes and frowned.

"... don't tell me...you work here..."

He smirked mischievously,

"How low can you go?"

He grabbed Shinoda's wrist.

"Well...your job is to satisfy your customer's. Strip... your master wants to see you naked on your hands and knees... "

He was at venom's mercy.

"Its just a place i can stai and also have fun from time to time" he said trying to maintain his serous face looking Venom with narrowed eyes.

"Why me? Why me when you can chouse any of thous down there?"

"Why? Because I picked you. Now hurry up.. hands and knees"

He smirked- pushing Shinoda down to the floor. Yanking off his clothes until he was naked. He looked around the room and grabbed a dog collar and put it around his neck with a leash.

"Lets go for a walk. Hm? You say this is your family? They shouldn't mind seeing you being treated like this~ "

He pulled on the leash and took Shinoda out into the hall. Walking him like a dog! Literally! Hopefully crushing his pride and feeling embarrassed.

"Bark! Bark for your master..."

He commanded. People stared, and a lot of the customer's laughed- licking there lips. But together Shinoda was his.

Shinoda wanted to die in that moment. It was just to much for him to handle. He got down on his hands and knees after Venom striped him, feeling his eyes water, but he didn't say a word. Doing what Venom wanted he started to walk along the hall, swallowing hard as he heard everyone laughing and pointing at him. Closing his eyes he tried to ignore everyone but it seams that Venom had other plans. Making him act like a dog was under his pride, but now he had no choice.

He did as Venom wanted, biting his lower lip trying not to cry. Why couldn't he just let him be. Looking at the rest around he then saw a familiar face. Shinobu. His brother was watching at him with shock eyes but also with anger. Shinoda felt his heart stopped. He didn't want his brother to see him like this and more than this, why was he here.

"Shinobu" he mumbled in astonishment.

Shinobu walked near Venom not looking at his brother.

"What do you think your doing to him?" Shinobu asked in a low and harsh voice, looking at Venom.

Venom stopped when he saw Shinobu, who walked near him.

"What do you think your doing to him?"[/Quote]

Shinobu asked in a low and harsh voice, looking at Venom.

"What...do you feel left out?"

He grinned looked down at his twin.

"When you work here- you must do what your told. Think of it as teaching him a lesson. In a way he'll never forget. "

He keeled down to Shinoda.

"And here I thought this was your family? The people who stand there laughing at you."

He stood and gave the leash to Shinobu.

"Took you long enough to come back for him."

He turned to leave- Walking away.

Shinobu was clenching his teeth trying hard not to punch Venom in his face. Taking the leash he raised his brother in two legs, holding him close.

"Let's go" he said angrily, putting his jacket over his brothers shoulders taking him into a different room, closing the door behind him.

Shinoda fallowed him to the rook and sat on the edge of the bed looking at his brother.

"Why did you come back?"

"Because I've heard about your new life and I didn't believe it. How could you get so down? This? Your family? They are just a bunch of fuckers. Your not like that!" his brother started to talk moving along the room stroking his hair.

"And Venom ... How can you love such a ..... thing?"

"I just do , ok?!' Shinoda shouted at his brother covering his eyes.

"And what about me? You don't care about me anymore?" Shinobu asked in a low voice.

"You were the one that left me"

"I'm sorry", he said kneeling and hugging his brother.

Venom Sat in his car. And honked loudly. Knowing the two twins could hear him.

"QUITE THE LOVELY-DOVEY CRAP AND GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!"

He yelled out to them. He sighed running a hand threw his hair. He was actually gonna give the twins a ride,

Hearing Venom's voice Shinobu growled looking at his brother who was looking back at him biting his lip.

"We should get going. This isn't a place for you idiot" he said smiling searching for some decent clothes and throw them to Shinoda who was dressing up with the t-shirt and jeans ready to go.

"Wait" said Shinoda when they reach Venom's car looking at them both. "Please try to understand each other for my sake, at least you brother" he added looking at Shinobu.

"Fine. As you wish. I'll try to cooperate with this animal" said Shinobu sighing stroking his brother hair.

They got in the care waiting to take of.

Venom was so relieved that the others finally came, he sat in his car watching the boys.

"Wait. Please try to understand each other for my sake, at least you brother" [/Quote]

Venom rolled his eyes.

"Fine. As you wish. I'll try to cooperate with this animal"[/Quote]

Venom grinned at the comment.

"I take that as a compliment~ "

He hissed...literary! Starting the car and driving. He was quiet.

The atmosphere in the car was very strange but none of them was going so say a word until they got back at Venom's house.

Once arrived they got out looking at the apartment. Shinobu sighed. Back here again, he thought but didn't say it out loud.

Getting inside with Shinoda, he got him in a room letting him getting a hot bath while he was sitting in the living room drinking a glass of water.

"How could you let him get there?" , he asked Venom as he sat on the couch as well. "You didn't care were you?" he added nodding his head smiling sad.

Venom Sat on the couch. Staring out the window...as it started to rain. He didn't mind letting the twin take a bath in his bathroom. He was filthy anyway. He glanced at Shinoda as he spoke.

"How could you let him get there? You didn't care were you?" [/Quote]

He smiled faintly looking back to the window as water droplets hit it hard.

"Are you asking me that? Or yourself. The kids not my responsibly... when you left- He left. I saw no need to interfere with his decision. If he wanted to work there and be a man hore- then so be it... I took advantage of the situation. But you showed up So I gave him to you..and I knew you losers wouldn't have a ride so..."

He shrugged. Behind all that dark bad ass image. Venom was a really nice guy.

"Its sickening... to think I touched something that was easily reached. A toy that was shared and touched by people's filthy hands... I can't look at him the same way..."

"We wasn't an easy pray. He didn't sleep with anyone there. I know cause I've been there for the past days. Your not the only one that knows that place" , Shinobu said drinking from his glass stroking his hair as he was gasping for air.

"You now he likes you a lot, don't you. That's why your acting like a jerk with him", he added looking to Venom with his serious face.

Venom continued to stare outside, shrugging at the demon.

"I'm not stupid... I can see your brother has childish feelings for me but- he'll get over it. Can't image what's so appealing about a man who can't love you."

He sighed.

"Besides. I image the only thing He likes about me is my looks. I am very attractive. I'd say I'm everyone's type"

He grinned being cocky.

"But he will grow bored. He can't love me when he knows shit about me. And I intend to keep him at a distant...because when creatures come to close to me... they always die."

He said with a lightly sad voice, He stood up and left the living room going into the kitchen to grab a beer.

"Look, i know that he can be childish, or he act or is childish but he is my brother and i know him and i also know you. Believe it or not i got an idea of how you are" , said Shinobu fallowing him into the kitchen not letting the boy get out of there.

"You can be a idiot and selfish and everything else but you are kind even if you dont want to let anyone know", he added leaning against the wall looking at the boy.

"You do care for him or you have just let him there or us and not waiting for us in the car in the first plac. Yiur just afraid", Shinobu said slowly.

"Afraid of letting your feelings out and from a mistake to petrafying us. I may be acting like a morron but im not that stupid" , he said smiling.

"Look, i know that he can be childish, or he act or is childish but he is my brother and i know him and i also know you. Believe it or not i got an idea of how you are" [/Quote]

Venom opened his beer and took a seat on his kitchen counter. Taking a swing of his drink, smirking.

"You don't say..enlighten me SureLock~"

"You can be a idiot and selfish and everything else but you are kind even if you dont want to let anyone know"[/Quote]

"I disagree with the idiot and kind part."

He said shrugging as the demon leaned against the wall looking at him

"You do care for him or you have just let him there or us and not waiting for us in the car in the first plac. Your just afraid"[/Quote] Shinobu said slowly. Venom rolled his eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Afraid of letting your feelings out and from a mistake to petrafying us. I may be acting like a morron but im not that stupid" [/Quote]

Venom laughed.

"So you admit your a moron~ "

He laughed again-and chugged his beer down. Crushing the can and throwing it away when he was done.

"Look...not that it's any of your business but I keep people away because I want to! Your brother isn't the first to have a silly little crush on me. He'll move on like the rest... now are you done trying to profile me?"

"Your impossible, you know that" , he said sighing and taking a beer from the fridge.

In the mean time Shinoda finished the shower and headed to the kitchen where the rest were.

"Hope your not fighting again", he said taking the beer from his brother's hand.

"No. We're just having some 'normal' conversation. You are alright?"

"Yeah. Just a bit hungry" , he added sitting at the table looking down at the bottle starting to drink.

"Then I'll make something for you to eat", replied Shinobu starting to prepare something easy to eat for his brother.

"Your impossible, you know that" [/Quote]

Venom shrugged.

"Why wouldn't I? "

His attention turned over to Shinoda as he joined them in the kitchen.

"Hope your not fighting again"[/Quote]

Venom rolled his eyes, as he jumped down from the counter and Sat at the table. And since his brother was cooking-

" I'll have what ever he's having waiter~ "

He said looking down at his phone. Mocking the other just a little bit.

"If you mistaking me for Shinoda let me assure you that your wrong. Make your own meal. You do have hands", replied Shinobu looking pissed at Venom, mumbling some curses through this lips, returning to make the dish for his brother.

"If we're staying here that doesn't mean you can treat us like your personal servants. Maybe with him works, but not with me", he added finishing the dish. He made some fried eggs and a salad.

Shinoda swallowed hard looking at the plates in front of him and not at Venom and his brother. He sigh again starting to eat slow from the food thinking that they will never understand each other.

"We can share brother. At least that we can do", he said seeing his brother biting his lip and sat at the table upset, crossing his hands at his chest.