Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"I ask again, what the fuck do you want! "

"Now, now ... There is no need to be rude is it?" said the boy that was grinning at them. "I just wanted to see my little one again. I really missed you Shinoda. But your brother thought he can decieve me by taking your place thing I would not recognize him. How stupid" he hissed looking at Shinobu. "And I had to punish him, knowing about your bond, I was sure you will show up eventually" he added leaning his head to one side. "How have you been, baby" he smiled at the boy, practically ignoring Venom.

"Kay!" whispered Shinoda from behind Venom, holding him closer to him and more tight.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Venom glared at the boy, He glanced at his boyfriend.

"You know this guy?! Who is he"

The stranger called Shinoda babe....did that mean they were a thing? Venom tried to give the other The benefit of the doubt but.... he wasn't sure any more. He kept Shinoda behind him, keeping him extremely close.

"You know this guy?! Who is he"

"He is ... my ... ex" he said with a tremble voice and whispering the words, continuing to look at the boy.

"Oh, come on babe. Really? I thought we had a thing" , Kay said playing the sad part but he was still smiling devilish.

"You left me ... remember? So forget it. You came back to late. I don't need you anymore", said Shinoda angry. "Now free my brother and go back from where you came"

"Well, you see babe ... unfortunately I can't do that. I have a job to do" he said grinning again looking at Venom and then back at Shinoda.

"He is ... my ... ex"[/Quote]

Venom smirked.

"Man you dated some pretty ugly people"

He muttered to his lover. Trying to ease him.

"Oh, come on babe. Really? I thought we had a thing" [/Quote]

"You left me ... remember? So forget it. You came back to late. I don't need you anymore. Now free my brother and go back from where you came"[/Quote]

Venom watched the two bicker.

"Well, you see babe ... unfortunately I can't do that. I have a job to do"[/Quote]

He said grinning again looking at Venom then back at Shinoda.

"And what job is that? Shin moved up... instead of dating ugly Fucks like you.. he's dating a real snake in the grass~ A real man who can actually satisfy him at night~ I take it you four inch long penis can't do shit for him~ "

He grinned taking off his glasses.

"Shin....what ever you do...keep your eyes closed...no matter what"

He whispered. He pulling away from Shinoda.

"Your DEAD!"

He opened his eyes. They shined a mincing neon green as his tongue turned into a snakes tongue.

"Look into my eyesssss"

He hissed. One glimpse and he was dead...turned into stone...no one was immune unless you were family and this guy had no clue that Venom was the son of Medusa.

"And what job is that? Shin moved up... instead of dating ugly Fucks like you.. he's dating a real snake in the grass~ A real man who can actually satisfy him at night~ I take it you four inch long penis can't do shit for him~ "

"I have to kill him.... Orders from your mother of course" he added pointing to Venom.

"Shin....what ever you do...keep your eyes closed...no matter what"

Shinoda widened his eyes when he heard looking to Venom, nodding in response, closing his eyes. He was to shock. Venom's mother wanted him dead? But why? And why putting Kai to kill me? It was to much.

"Your DEAD!"

"Look into my eyesssss"

"That won't do. See, your mother prepared me" he said letting a pair of glasses on his nose, covering his eyes. "You can't hurt me with your eyes", he grinned moving fast as the wind standing in front of the boy.

"I have to kill him.... Orders from your mother of course"[/Quote]

He added pointing to Venom.

"I'm not surprised, that Bitch likes to do whatever she wants. "

His eyes flaring a bright green.

"That won't do. See, your mother prepared me"[/Quote]

He said, slipping on a pair of glasses, covering his eyes.

"You can't hurt me with your eyes"[/Quote]

He said grinning moving fast as the wind standing in front of Venom, but venom wasn't worried one bit. Infacted he grinned.

"Even better... I can kick your ass before ripping off those shity glasses and turning your ugly ass into stone!"

He punched the guy right in the face, almost knocking his glasses off... He sent Shin's ex flying. He smirked cracking his knuckles. As snakes appeared from underneath his sleeve- reaching out and grabbing a hold of Kai before slapping him down into the concert.

"Did you honestly think my eyes were the only weapon I have. You fucking prick! I'm part God for a reason! "

He came at the man again. Death in his eyes.

"Your a dead man!"

"Why do you care so much for him. After all, he is just a substitute for your other love, isnt it" he said through gasps of air looking and smiling at the boy. That was the plan in the first place. To distroy theyr relationship.

"Does he even know? Do you know what you are Shin? Your nothing to him. He doesnt love you!" he started to address himself to the other.

No. That wasnt true. He cared about him. But... did he also loved him? Thous were two different things. He told venom that he loved him but he never replied back. Shinoda was caught in thoughts as the other spoke.

"Just how i thought" he hissed in a low voice grinning looking at Shinoda and after at Venom. "Your the filty one, not I" he said tKai hrough his teeth.

Venom smirked grabbing the man by his collar.

He was seconds away from killing him But stopped hearing his words.

"Why do you care so much for him. After all, he is just a substitute for your other love, isnt it" [/Quote]

Venom's eyes widened slightly.

"Shut up. You know nothing! "

"Does he even know? Do you know what you are Shin? Your nothing to him. He doesnt love you!" [/Quote]

"I SAID SHUT UP!!""

It was true that Venom never told Shinoda that he loved him But... even so... Shinoda wasn't a replacement.

"Just how i thought Your the filty one, not I"[/Quote]

"I'll show you who's filthy, I'm done hearing you talk out of your ass."

He took off the boys glasses, and forced him to look into his eyes. His hands and feet starting to turn a pretty gray... his body Harding. It wasn't a very unpleasant death... Venom made sure to make it as painful as possible, loving it when Kai screamed. And when he was completely turned into stone, Venom smashed the statue, with his fist, slipping on his shades once more.

"You can open your eyes now...Shin"

He muttered.

"Get your brother and let's go."

Venom was clearly upset by the dead man's words and taunting.

Shinoda was to caught up im his thoughts and didnt heard Venoms words. He was still thinking of Kais words. He thought that maybe he was right. He was really a replacement for the other? Venom disnt want to talk with him about his past when he asked. He didnt want to make him angry but he was hurt. His chest hurt. His heart beating fast it was hurting him.

"SHIN! Did you not fucking hear me?! Get your brother and let's go!"

He yelled at the other. Cleary not in the mood for Shin's games. He walked passed.

"Hurry up... I'll be waiting in the car."

He muttered , leaving the ally way.

His body jirked a little when Venom shouted at him and looked at the boy. He swallowed hard and moved to his brother, pocking his fingers and releasing him into his arms.

He got to the car, letting his brother on the back seat and he got in the front one not saying one word.

Once the two were in the car- Venom headed back to his place. He didn't say anything, they drove in silence.

When he got to his apartment He parked the car and got out. Heading straight to his place knowing Shin could get his own brother.

"Put him on the couch. "

He muttered going straight to the fridge and grabbing a beer.

He got his brother out of the car and carried him into the house letting him on the couch. He got a wet towel, sitting on the floor next to him, starting to clean the others wounds.

Venom cracked opened his can of beer and tossed himself on the windowsill. Glancing outside as it started to rain... venom actually liked it when it rained.

"How long are you gonna be like that."

He said to the other.

"Like what? I am cleaning my brothers wounds. What do you want me to do? To sing and dance?" he spoke with a cold voice looking at the other and then continuing to clean his brother.

"I am just to tired. All what happened just .... was to much to handle for the moment and i need to clear my thoughts" he added looking at his brother.

Venom rolled his eyes.

"So you believe what that shit face said... don't you. That your a replacement for... her."

He sighed.

"If you believe that then as soon as your brother wakes up You can leave With him, better yet have him comfort you at night"

He hissed standing up and leaving the living room, going into his room and closing the door, locking himself inside. Venom tosses himself on his bed. Putting his drink to the side as he sighed. Closing his eyes...

Hearing him speak again maked his heart break into pieces. He didnt even tried to explained. Not even telling him the story. Nothing. Just as usual,.he was throwing him away like before. It hurt and it hurt a lot. That meant that Kai was right. He was a replacement for ... her. He coudnt compare with that. He couldnt compete with that. No matter how much he loved him, Venom wont forget the other one.

"Oh brother ..... what can i do ....what should i do" he was whispering, finishing to clean his wounds. He leaned on the bed starting to cry as silent as he could.

"Venom. Come on Let's go swimming. "

Venom frowned as he looked up at his girlfriend. They were at the beach. A private beach and Venom was tanning. He liked laying out in the sun...swimming wasn't really his thing.

"You go on ahead."

"Oh come on. Why come to the beach if you don't swim a little. "

" I don't feel like it Liv."

She sighed. Venom was laying on his back... His shades on. But Liv was rather persistent. She sat on his back and kissed his cheek. Snuggling into his body like a pillow.

"Your really warm..."

She whispered.

"Please go swimming with me... pretty please. "

Venom sighed and flipped positions with her. Now he was on top of her...looking down at her, grinning.

"I can think of a three letter word that's way better then going swimming~ "

"Venom!! G..get off! What if someone sees!

"Its a private beach...and your wearing a cute pink bikini, do you honestly think I wouldn't try anything When your half naked~ "

"V...Venom. n..not here. "

"Why not~"

He kissed her neck...before nibbling her ear...which was always her weak spot. He quickly undid her top causing the girl to tense up and cover herself.

"V..Venom w-wait!"

"Are you still shy? I've seen every part of you already... don't hide yourself from me."

He removed her hands and started to suck her nibble's gripping her breasts. She moaned out.

"I've always wanted to have sex on the beach~ "

" uuunngh~ y...you..p-pervert"

He laughed,

"I love you..."

"haa~..f-forever.."

"And Always"

------------------------------------

Venom woke up from his dream. He sighed rubbing his watery eyes. He slowly sat up.

"... Forever..and always..."

He whispered to himself.

".. it's always a dream.."

He ran a hand threw his hair, and stood going out into the living room to see if Shin was still there.

After so much crying Shinoda fell asleep with his head leaned on the edge of the couch on the floor near his brother. He sob a few more times im his sleep but didnt woke up.

Instead Shinobu woke up, looking ariund him seeing his brother and trying to get up but the pain from his injuries stopped him. Forcing and trying to ignor the pain, he sat up, looking at his brother and sighing. He new that seeing Kai would had hurt him and thats why he went in his place. He never would have thought that he wanted to kill him. He stroke his hair seeing Venom.

"I think i should say thanks, so ..... Thanks" he whispered. "But what happened? I mean with ... Kai? Why would your mother want Shin dead?"

Venom saw that Shinobu was awake. He sighed sitting on the couch across from him.

"I think i should say thanks, so ..... Thanks"[/Quote]

"Uh huh. You own me one."

"But what happened? I mean with ... Kai? Why would your mother want Shin dead?"[/Quote]

Venom shrugged.

"Don't call that witch my mother..."

He hissed.

"That dumb ass is dead and as for Mudusa trying to kill Shin... I don't know. "

He laid down on his couch.

"Not that I care But... how's your wound?"

He said looking away, acting all cool. He was actually concerted about the other...tho he tried to hide it.

"Yeah .... I know" he give a cocky smile looking at him in surprize that he was asking about his wounds.

"They still hurt, but i will survive" he answerd looking at his brother. "You should get him into bed. Its not very comfortable to sleep on the floor." he said stroking his brothers wounds.

"Yeah alright. "

He stood and gently picked up Shinoda. He carried him into his bedroom and laid him down on The bed-tucking him in before coming back into the living room. He took his seat back on the couch. Staring outside the window as it rained.

Shinoda cuddled in the bed, smiling softly feeling the soft sheets beneath him. He could finally rest, even if his mind was up side down, and not knowing what he was going to do next.

"So ... What will you do next .... Gonna push him away again?" he asked Venom, looking him with a sad face.

It hurt when his brother threw him away from his life, but he new that he was happy near Venom, but now, he was concerned for his safety.

"What happened with ... the other? I know is hard to talk ... but ... try...it's good to talk sometimes" he leaned his back on the couch.

"So ... What will you do next .... Gonna push him away again?"[/Quote]

"... it's..tempting"

He whispered. His eyes widened slightly when the other spoke again.

"What happened with ... the other? I know is hard to talk ... but ... try...it's good to talk sometimes" [/Quote]

Venom glance at his boyfriends brother.

"That's a lie... talking about the past only brings pain.. and as if I'd tell you..."

He looked away being more withdrawn then usual. He listened to the rain as it hit the window. Clearly done with this discussion.

"Come on Venom. You have nothing to lose. Lets forget about our hate for a moment. What happened last time? I promise i wont say anything to my brother" he said looking at the other beging him with his eyes.