masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He smiled and clapped his hands."I like games what kind of games are we going to play."Rim followed."Should I come with you master?"

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled and clapped his hands."I like games what kind of games are we going to play."Rim followed."Should I come with you master?"

Rin shook his head."I'll rest for bit if its OK with you you've kept me up pleasuring me for the last few nights."He giggled slightly.Haku pouted."Well I'm sure that if master does this.....it must be fun right?"

"Alright Rin, have a nice rest" Alec carried Haku up to his bedroom without another word. He set the boy down on the bed and grinned.

Rin nodded and went off to find somewhere to sleep."Master what are you doing."Haku blinked as he felt his back on the mattress his tail swayed a bit.

"you haven't figured it out yet?" Alec pulled the top of the swimsuit off, his fingers moving over the boy's nipples.

He shivered feeling his fingers run over his skin he blushed slightly and turned his head the other way.

His tail ran across his hand Haku tilted his head still quite unaware oh what his master was doing or if he should be scared or not.

- - - Updated - - -

His tail ran over his hand and he layed there unaware of what was happing if he should be happy or scared he just layed there wondering.

- - - Updated - - -

His tail ran over his hand and he layed there unaware of what was happing if he should be happy or scared he just layed there wondering.

Alec kissed down the fox's body and pulled the bottom of the swimsuit all the way off. He licked his lips and took the tip of the boy's cock into his mouth.

Alec ran his tongue up the boy's length before pulling away and grabbing some lube. "have you figured it out yet?"

He nodded slowly almost an shamed look on his face as he did so.His tail swayed slowly as he sat there not able to sense him anymore he grew worried."Master your still here right?"His ears went down.

"I'm right here, don't worry" He coated his fingers in lube and lightly brushed a finger against the boy's entrance.

He gasped as he felt the finger being pushed in his eyes watered slightly as he griped the sheets."It feels werid master."He couldn't help but feel a bit sad due to the fact he only like his looks.

"Oh...O-ok I'll try to." He shivered as he watched him sure he was like a dog with his hair covering his other eye he could see what his master as doing in black and white.

Alec lightly kissed the boy's tip, slowly pushing his finger in deeper. "if you're good then I might start to like you in the same way I like Rin..." he murmured

He bit his lip as he blushed as he felt the finger push in deeper.".........Same.....way?"He looked down at him confused slightly.

He gasped and gripped the others shoulder he didn't know what to do he was just following his gut.Haku moaned softly into his ear resting his head on his shoulder slightly.He blushed and covered his mouth hearing the sound.