masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"hm... I guess we should go inside then" Alex leaned in and gently kissed the fox "I don't want my sweet little pets to get sunburns..."

Alec gently picked him up, he glanced over at Rin. "come on, let's go get some food" he started to carry Haku into the house.

Haku cuddled his chest Rin happily followed him into the house but refused to eat anything."I'm not hungryyyyyyy."

We

Alec had set Haku down in a chair at the table. He turned to Rin with a smile "you're not? but what if you get weak from not eating and then I won't be able to play with you..."

"Fine if master wishes that I do so." He smiled slightly and sat at the table.Haku began sing and picked up the cup and began doing the cup song.

Haku sat there unaware of anything around him and continued.Rin bowed his head and took a piece of fruit."Thankyou master."He said before beganing to eat it .

He blinked and set the cup down and moved back a little bit."Oh you wanna feed me?"He giggled slightly.

Rin puffed up his cheeks ."He's blind don't be mean and feed 'that'to him at the table he laughed slightly Haku tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm just giving him some fruit" Alec chuckled and rested a piece of fruit against the fox's lips. "saw 'ah'" he said gently. "I'll play with you as soon as you've eaten a bit"

"Ah?" He opened his mouth which was filled with sharp teeth but you would swear that he would never hurt a fly.Rin shrugged picking up another piece of fruit.

Alec pushed the fruit into the boy's mouth. He leaned over to whisper in Rin's ear, quiet enough that Haku couldn't hear. "he can't stay this forever can he?"

Haku closed his mouth and began chewing it and tilted his head.Rin shook his head."he's as pure as they get.......something's bound to happen."

He smiled and pecked his cheek and smiled."I think he can hear us....." He looked over at Haku who seemed confused.