masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He whined"Your always watching over him."Haku smile and kissed Alec on the lips silenceing him as he kissed him deeply

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

Alec smiled and returned the kiss. He slowly pulled away and held out a hand for Rin. "I just want my two cutest pets to be happy"

He took his and and smiled ."I'm not cute."He laughed Haku was nibbing at his own arms the licked the tiny bite marks

- - - Updated - - -

He took his and and smiled ."I'm not cute."He laughed Haku was nibbing at his own arms the licked the tiny bite marks

He smiled and they both pecked his cheek at the same time.Rin smiled."And your perfect in every way in my eyes."Haku smiled"its true he's flawless."

Rin moaned into his ear as his ass was squeezed the other clinged onto him and blushed"M-master where are you touching......"

Alec chuckled softly and patted their butts lightly. "mm... just feeling you two... you want to swim around some more?'

"hmm... I was planning on giving you both ice cream sundaes... But I guess you can skip yours" Alec teased gently.

Alec chuckled and kissed his cheek. "alright then, I'll have to make sure I use that as a reward for good behavior"

Alec kissed his forehead. "so, what are you going to do instead of swim?"

- - - Updated - - -

Alec kissed his forehead. "so, what are you going to do instead of swim?"

He began swimming around."I'll swim but keep an eye on me......"He swam out of his arms and tredded for a bit.

He began swimming around."I'll swim but keep an eye on me......"He swam out of his arms and tredded for a bit.

He nodded and smiled slightly and swam back over to him and sat in his lap waiting for him to say something.Haku was sitting on the ladder flailing his swimming suit was caught on the ladder.

Alec's eyes widened when he noticed Haku's flailing. "hang on" he moved Rin and quickly swam over to Haku, he pulled the fox into his arms "hey, you're okay, I'm right here"

"Im perfectly fine I was just caught." He layed his head on the others chest listening to his heart beating which he found rather calming.Rin sighed and waited on the siglde feeling tired of tredding the water.

Alec smiled and carefully untangled the swim suit, he turned his back to Haku and wrapped his arms around the boy. "come on, let's go check on Rin... Hang on" he slowly swam over to the wolf and held his arms out for him. "hey, you doing okay?"

He nodded and happily went with him.Rin nodded and swam to him and went into his arms they both began to make purring like sounds as they looked at him.