masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

"if you run out of the room without my permission again I'm putting you back on a leash" Alec warned, gently leading the boy back to the bedroom.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He nodded following feeling ashamed of himself."I won't....master......"Once they got there he noticed Haku looking there way

He nodded before looking at the lamp next to him."How about you?"He tilted his head ."Your being awfully quiet........"

Rin moaned slightly Haku turned around "Oh there's Rin." He smiled."That......was sorta awkward....... "He blinked and rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed next to Rin and Nuzzled him.

"So Haku... how well can you actually see?" Alec asked, keeping his voice perfectly normal as he pushed a finger against Rin's entrance.

Rin blushed slightly as he wiggled his hips a bit Haku laughed."Well through one eye I see black and white but its a bit blurry the other I can't really see anything but shadows."He sighed.

Alec hummed softly. "hmm... so you can pretty much just see basic shapes then?" He pushed his finger into the wolf.

"hmm... sounds annoying..." Alec pushed in a second finger. "how do you usually get around without being able to see?"

He sighed."Cross my fingers that I don't go off a cliff oron train tracks. "Rin moaned in Alec's ear as he rested his head on his shoulder gripping it slightly.

Alec grinned and brought his hand down to grip the boy's cock. He briefly wondered if Haku had figured out what they were doing.

Haku raised an eyebrow."Why is he moaning can not speak correctly? "Rin trembled slightly." M-master he's going to find out."He whimpered slightly.

"It's fine" Alec kissed Rin's neck. "if he's staying with us he'll have to get used to this..." he rubbed his thumb around the boy's tip.

Haku sniffed the air that."That scent is.......coming from Rin."he went over to Rin and Nuzzled his neck

He laughed."You two are mating aren't you......that scent is close to one that animals emit during mating season...."He Nuzzled Rin as he sqwermed."I gotta amit he smells good."

"Mating?" Alec chuckled at the word. "that's a strange way of putting it... All I'm doing in touching" he pushed a third finger into Rin. "you can touch too if you want. just be gentle, Rin is very precious"

Haku laughed slightly."...Precious? "He raised and eyebrow and played with Rin's nipple twisting it slowly between his slender fingers.

Rin moaned loudly."M-master!"his tail began wagging he was begging to be touched.Haku nibbled at them slightly causing Rin to shiver

"oh Rin... you're so beautiful..." Alec slowly pulled his fingers out and unzipped his pants, pressing his length against Rin's entrance.

He looked over his shoulderand blushed."Please....Master."He spreaded his cheeks slightly so he could see."Enter me..."He blushed a bit as Haku nipped at his ears