Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Akke sighed at the sudden questions. "I have a twin brother, he's kinda annoying, and a mom and dad... I'm not super close to my parents and I just find my brother to a pain in the ass... It depends on what you mean by close... My parents live in hell which means I have to open a temporary portal to find them... But it isn't far in the usual sense of the word. My brother just wanders around so I have no idea where he is right now" he shrugged.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Haru nodded while listening, trying to imagine a demon family. The waiter came then, to take their orders, so he couldn't ask any more questions. He ordered vaffles, like usual and then waited for Akke to order. He wondered if he and his brother look completely the same or not and how hell looks like.

Akke ordered pancakes and bacon. He leaned back in his seat and sighed softly as the waiter left. "I should probably see how my brother's doing actually... He got into a really complicated contract awhile ago..." he said mostly to himself. "hopefully he didn't do anything too stupid this time..."

"What do you mean, complicated?" Haru asked him, still trying to imagine Akke with his family. He got the feeling that there were quite a few demons around, so how come nobody knows they exsist? Well, if he started telling others he's in a contract with a demon, they would probably think he's nuts and wouldn't belive him anyway.

"we have a really simple contract together. It just let's us do the basic contract stuff like you giving me energy and me being bound by your orders... Also it can be ended at anytime that we're both willing..." Akke sighed. "but Keino's in a contract that gives both sides a lot more power and things that they can do, like Keino can immediately teleport to wherever his contract holder is... The contract holder can merge with Keino for a short period of time... Stuff like that. It makes us demons grow stronger when we've been in those contracts, but there's always a bunch of terms to them that can get super confusing..." he shrugged slightly "I dunno if that makes any sense or not..."

Haru looked like he was deep in thought. "It makes sense..but..that must be really convinient for his contranct partner..that he can teleport to him anytime and stuff like that..it's like having a servant tend to you all the time.." He was trying to imagine himself, having a demon at hand everytime he wanted. His life would be so much easier.

Akke smiled slightly at him. "we could always change our contract to have some of those conditions, but I don't know if it would be worth the energy it would take out of you" he shrugged and looked around the restaurant.

Haru remembered how tired he felt and he decided that really wasn't smart. Obviously he didn't have all that energy to share. The waiter brought their orders. Haru thanked him and started eating. Gulping down the first bite, he said to the demon, "I'm sorry, where are my maners? Bon apétit. I'm really hungry, so please excuse me."

Akke chuckled and shook his head. "you really think I care about manners?" he started to eat, drowning his pancakes in syrup and butter. He ate like he'd been starved for weeks, not caring about how horrible his manners were.

Haru shook his head when seeing the demon eat, but he didn't say anything about it. He saw him eat before, so he wasn't surprised this time. He only hit his head with the menu, saying "Eat slower or the food will get stuck in your troath." He wasn't sure if that could kill a demon, but he rather didn't risk it.

Akke glared at him and made a hissing noise like an angry snake. Buy he still slowed down his eating so it was at a more normal speed. His manners were sill pretty horrible, but slowing down made it a little bit better than before. Akke ate in sullen silence, like a pouting child.

Haru chuckeled dispite himself. He found a pouting demon funny. But he reminded himself, that he shouldn't make him angry. He'll probably need him in the future too. "Is it good? The food I mean?" he asked him, enjoying in his own food.

Akke rolled his eyes when Haru laughed at him. "yeah, it's okay" he said reluctantly. He actually really liked the food, but he was trying to be angry at the man and so didn't want to admit how good it was. He took another big bite of food and chewed slowly, clearly enjoying the flavor.

Haru smiled at the answer, pleased that he liked it. "We can eat here everyday if you want, now that we have unlimited amounts of money." Haru finished eating, leaning back, rubbing his belly. "Ha, that was really good! So the demons have the same needs like us humans? You need to eat and sleep and everything?"

"no, we don't" Akke said as he chewed his last bite. "we just need energy, but eating and sleeping and ways that we can get enough energy to do basic stuff. If you had enough energy for me to just leech off you all day I would never have to eat or sleep. But since you clearly don't, I still have to do that stuff"

"Oh.." Haru felt a little guilty after hearing that. But why doesn't he have enough energy? "Em..so how can I get more energy? Does it come with time, when I get used to you, or can I do something about it?" He really didn't want to be half-dead every time he would need the demon's powers.

"you just need to practice with it, it's like making a muscle stronger I guess... The more you give me energy the more you'll get used to it" Akke sighed and leaned back in his seat. "maybe if you have some time today we could do some practice"

"Oh that would be great!" Haru answered excitedly. He wanted to train, so that the demon could do stuff for him. He wondered if Akke could help him cheat on his tests; that would be so great! He checked the watch. "Oh we should probably go, I don't want to be late for class."

"alright" Akke grinned at him, he was glad that the man actually wanted to put some effort into the situation. "I'll start planning for some training for you while you're in class... But you should probably pay before we leave, I'd rather not have to get you out of jail already" he chuckled darkly.

"Oh don't worry about that" Haru answered while he was standing up. "As I said, the owner is a family friend and we have a deal, that I pay for everything at the end of the month." He waved to the owner when they were passing him, exiting the restaurant.

Akke nodded and followed Haru out of the restaurant. "that sounds like a good deal..." He pushed his hands into his pockets "by the way, I should probably move in with you if you don't want to get eaten... So could we stop by my place later today to pick up my stuff? I don't have much so it should fit in your apartment"

Haru eyebrows shot up at that suggestion. He obviously wasn't happy with that arrangement, since he still remembered how the demon looks when he sleeps. "Is there really no other way around this? I mean, I promise I'll lock my door at night, so the demons won't be able to eat me right?"

"Calm down, I'll sleep in the living room" Akke muttered, his voice cold. "Locking your door wont make any difference, believe me. If a demon's coming after you the last thing they'll do is knock" he looked down at the ground at pushed his hands into his pockets.

Haru noticed the change of attitude in the demon and he cursed himself inwardly. Good job! That's a good way to make him help you.."Well then of course, we'll pick up your things. I don't mind if you move to my place, I just thought you might get tired of me if we spend all this time together." Haru badly wanted to repair the impression.

Akke sighed and looked at Haru. "don't lie to me, I know you think my snake form is gross. I'm sure you'd rather have a cat or something" he shrugged and looked back down at the ground. "just because we're in a contract doesn't mean we have to be friends, you're like my boss."