Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Haru sighted, congratulating himself for messing things up. "Look, it doesn't gross me out..it just..I'm scared shiteless of snakes okay?" He looked away, not wanting to see the demon laugh at him because of that. "I don't mind us being friends actually.."

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Akke looked over at him again, trying to hide a grin. "You're scared? Oh come on, I wouldn't bite you. Technically I'm just a snake that looks like a human right now so what are you so afraid of?" he took a step closer to the man. "maybe you need more exposure, I could just curl up around your neck and take a little nap" he teased.

Haru tensed and looked at the demon with his eyes bulged out. "A-a snake that look like a human?" he asked with a hoarse voice, fear starting to sueeze his throat. "This isn't really funny to me you know, so just stop it!" He felt like there wasn't enough air, with the demon getting closer to him, so he tried putting some distance between them.

Akke flicked his tongue out, he had let it turn into a forked snake's tongue. "didn't I tell you? I'm a demon, so of course I'm not like humans. My original form is a the snake one. I just make myself look human so it's easier to be around all of you" he couldn't help himself, it was too fun to see the boy scared. "I don't know why that freaks you out so much"

Haru shivered when he saw the tongue, remembering how big the snake form of the demon was. "J-just stop it!" he screamed, panic rising in him. He could manage the tongue, but what if he turned into a snake again? He started to walk quicker, leaving the demon behind. His fear was mixed with anger now, resenting him for what he was doing now.

"Hey!" Akke hurried to catch up with him. "calm down, I'm just messing with you." he grumbled. "are you really that scared of me just because of that?" he glared at Haru. "Kieno was right, newbies are the worst to work with. I can fucking talk while I'm in the form so what's the big deal?"

Haru glared back at the demon, not scared anymore, just the anger remaining. "Just leave me alone!" he answered angrily, looking straight ahead, not slowing down. The demon was teasing him from the moment they met and he had enough. He was ashamed of his fear and Akke, making fun of it, just made him feel more ashamed of himself. He wanted to know who Kieno was, but he was too angry to have a normal conversation with the demon now.

Akke hissed and stopped walking. "Fine, have fun getting yourself eaten alive. I'm find someone who isn't a fucking coward" he snapped before turning and walking away in the other direction. He wasn't really angry, just hurt by Haru's reaction.

Haru was stopped by the demon's reaction, but he was too angry to care. If he wanted to leave him, then he can. He was still angry when he was sitting in the classroom, but he couldn't stop thinking about what happened. If that stupid demon just wouldn't make fun of him! He wondered if Akke really left him and he felt kind of lonely. When the class ended, he dragged himself out, feeling tired.

Akke only made it a few blocks away from Haru before stopping. He sighed and glanced over his shoulder, the man really would get himself killed if Akke just left. He swore under his breath and changed into his snake form, this time making himself small like a garden snake. He slithered into the grass and went back to Haru. He stayed hidden from the man but still nearby as he went to school. He could already sense that another demon was getting closer, no doubt targeting Haru.

Haru looked around himself as soon as he exited the building, but didn't spot the demon anywhere. He sighted, feeling angry at himself now, for acting like a child. He should have just let the demon have a little fun; there was no harm in leting Akke tease him a little.

Akke was still following the man. He was starting to feel a little guilty, of course Haru had gotten upset. His whole world must have been turned upside down when a demon appeared out of nowhere and pulled him into a contract with barely any explanation. He made a mental note to explain everything later.

A little boy who looked to be about five came running down the street towards Haru. The boy's clothes were torn and he had cuts and bruises on his face. He looked like a human child who had just been attacked by a dog or something, but was really a demon. "m-mister please help!" he wailed through his tears, grabbing onto Haru's hand. "a big doggie was chasing me and now I can't find my mommy!"

Akke stayed hidden, he was perfectly aware of the boy's true nature but he figure that Haru wouldn't be too happy if he jumped out and attacked a child.

Haru was still deep in thoughts about the demon, when a child appeared. Haru was shocked first, but he soon saw that the child was in a really bad state. He kneeled down beside him. "It's okay now, the doggie is gone." He smiled at the boy, trying to calm him. "Do you know your mother's phone number? Or your address?"

The little boy sniffles and clung to Haru. "no... W-we going to the park but now I dunno where I am" he hiccuped. "c-can you help me find my mommy?" he looked up at the man with teary eyes. The park nearby was fairly large, so it would be easy to find a secluded place.

Haru smiled reassuringly to the boy. "Yes, of course. I know where the park is, so I'll take you there and we will find your mommy together, okay?" He wiped away the boy tears and held his hand. "Come on, it's not far away." He smiled to the little boy again, leading him towards the park. "So what's your name?"

The little boy held tightly to Haru's hand. "R-Ricky..." he said quietly, his gaze falling down to his feet. "I'm sorry to bother you mister..." he wiped his nose on his sleeve. "I-I was just really, really lost..." he looked like he was trying to hold back more tears. Akke just silently followed the two.

"You're not bothering me at all, we're almost there, see?" he pointed in front of them, where the green trees of the park were already visible. "Do you need a tissue Ricky?" He pulled one out and handed it to the boy, seeing how he wiped his nose in his sleeves.

The little boy nodded at the question. "y-yeah..." he whimpered. He pulled on Haru's hand to get him to hurry up. "c-come on! My mommy's probably already there!" he pointed at a clump of trees. "I always like to play in there, she's probably looking for me!"

Akke was staying only a couple feet behind them, knowing that the demon would attack as soon as they were alone.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Haru laughed a little, finding the little boy's excitement cute. He was also relieved, that the boy recognized the place. He didn't want to involve the police and worry the little boy too much. He hurried after the boy, looking around to see, if there's a woman, who might be his mother, nearby.

The boy led Haru into the trees. He suddenly stopped once they were deep in the trees. "here we are" his voice was perfectly cheerful and he tightened his grip on Haru's hand. "so easy" he turned to look up at the man with wide grin, his teeth were turning razor sharp and his eyes slowly turned pitch black. The boy's nails started to grow into claws, and he grabbed Haru's arms with an iron grip. "I'm sooo hungry mister"

Haru was a little shocked, when he felt the boy gripping him with such a force, but when he looked down to see what was happening, he couldn't quite comprehend what he was seeing for a few moments. Then everything that Akke told him rushed back. He wants to eat me.. Not a sound came out of him, when the panic grabbed him and he tried to free his arm, without success. He only wished Akke would be here now.

Akke came bursting out of the bushes in his full human form. He slammed the other demon to the ground, baring his teeth in a low ground. "fucking rat..." he snapped, his hands digging into the boy's arms. His body slowly changed into a large snake, coiling around the demon's body and pinning his arms to his sides. The demon let out a shriek of pain as bones cracked under Akke's strength.

Haru never felt so happy, as he did when Akke appeared. When the demon slammed into the boy, he was freed and all he wanted was to go away from there. But when Akke started turning into his snake form again, his legs gave out and he crumbled to the floor. The sound of bones cracking made him sick and all he could do was try not to puke, his eyes fixed on the scene in front of him.

Akke turned to look at Haru, the boy was still struggling in the grip of his coils. "Haru, what would you like me to do with him?" his words came out like a hiss since he was in his snake form. "If I let him go he might come back for revenge, if I jusst kill him it will sserve as a warning for otherss, and if I eat him then I will become ssstronger... But the choice iss yourss"

Haru just shook his head, not wanting to make that decision. Of course he didn't want the demon coming back, but he couldn't just order Akke to kill him. "I-I..I can't..I can't decide!" He felt bile rising at the back of his throat, feeling really sick now. He just wanted this to be over.