Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

"I said that only out of courtesy!" Hiro sighted, hearing the boy speak. He had a pretty good idea, why he was really getting fired all the time. He looked at Akke with raised eyebrows, saying, "Get your ass down from my counter! I actually make food there. Go sit at the table or something or you won't get any food from me. And I'm Haru..So what kind of jobs do you do?" He was curious in what field the guy was working. From the impressions he got 'till now, he was guessing he didn't finish any school.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Akke grumbled with annoyance as he slid down from the counter and sat down at the table. "you're so picky..." he muttered under his breath. "jobs? Well, I'm usually a bodyguard of sorts... But the last guy I worked for was super annoying sp I ended up punching him in the face" he chuckled at the memory "they weren't too happy about that"

"Oh, you don't say.." Of course he was a body guard. Hiro didn't know why he expected something different. The food was ready, so he took out two plates and carried everything to the table. "Here you go, the food is ready." He started eating, hoping the guy would leave him alone after he's finished. He looked like trouble and Hiro didn't need any more trouble now.

Akke smiled and started to eat, he had horrible manners and was practically shoveling the food into his mouth. "thanks" he said with his mouth still full. "I should be able to get some money to pay you back soon... How much do I owe ya?"

Haru wanted to point out how rude it is to eat like that for a moment, but he figured it won't have any effect, so why bother. "I don't want your money, I just want a pair of pants. So go to the store and check the prices." He continued eating, trying not to let the guy get to him. "So where will you get the money? New job?" Haru was in desperate need of a job too, but this guy won't be able to help him with that.

"Yeah, I found some guy who needs some protection for something..." Akke chewed thoughtfully. "I don't know what he's doing that could be so dangerous... but I guess it doesn't matter too much" He shrugged and finished his food. "ah, that was delicious. Thanks, I haven't had a proper meal in forever" he sighed happily and leaned back against his seat.

Haru flinched; is this guy crazy? "You don't even know what he's doing?? What if it's something illegal? And you're welcome..you can wash the dishes in return for the food." He leaned back in his chair too, chewing the last bite of his food. He really didn't understand, how this guy could be so carefree. Haru was always worrying about something.

Akke picked up the dishes and brought them to the sink. "if he's doing something illegal l? I dunno, I haven't actually thought about that." he shrugged and started to wash the plates. "well, I'll just deal with that if it comes up. There's no point in worrying about all that stupid stuff."

Hiro shook his head in disbelieve. "Stupid stuff? So what if you get arrested? Or even worse; you culd get hurt or killed. How's there no point in worrying about that?" He didn't even know why he bothered. He didn't really care, if the guy gets in trouble. He barerly even knows him!

Akke laughed and finished cleaning the dishes. "I won't get killed, I'm a lot more tough than I look" he dried the dishes and put them away. "and if I get arrested... Well, I'll figure that out if it ever happens" he sat down at the table and grinned at Haru. "are you worried about me?"

"Pffft, why would I be worried about you? I was just pointing out how stupid your thinking is." He looked away, blushing a little. Why am I blushing now?? Just because he smiled at me? It's not like I'm a high-school girl or something.. He was irritated, feeling warmth on his face, hoping that the other guy won't notice it. "So, if you're done, feel free to leave."

Akke reached over and poked the other man's cheek. "oooh, does someone have a crush on me?" he teased lightly. He leaned back in his seat and sighed. "can't I just stay here for a bit? My landlady keeps yelling at me to pay my rent, its so annoying..."

Haru abruptly stood up, almost yelling at the guy. "Why would I have a chrush on you?! You are a guy!" He felt his face become even hotter and that pissed him off. Why was this guy asking him that all the time? He was doing it since they met, which wasn't really a long time ago. He smirked then, not wanting to let himself be teased by him, instead, he teased him back. "But you do mention me liking you a lot. Aren't you maybe the one who likes me?"

Akke watched Haru's explosion with a look of slight surprise. "well... Yeah, I thought it was obvious that I think you're cute" he said bluntly. "if I didn't I would have just left you at the coffee shop with wet pants." he sighed softly. "I dunno why you're getting all worked up, if you don't think I'm attractive then you can just take it as a joke"

"You think I'm cute?" Haru said, taken aback. He didn't expect that kind of response. They were both guys after all..And it's not like he didn't think the guy's attractive. He must have tons of admirers with those pitch black eyes and the bad boy look. "It's not that I don't find you attractive, it's just, I never thought about any guy in this sense.." he muttered, feeling kind of embarassed for saying that.

Akke stayed silent for a moment before standing up with a sigh. "fuck, of course all the cute ones are straight" he grumbled. "I'll drop your new pants off as soon as I have the money" he pulled out his phone and flipped through the messages for a moment. "well, see you" he said as he turned to leave.

"Wait!" Haru yelled, not knowing why. He did find him annoying, so why didn't he want him to leave? He was speechless for a moment, embarassed of his reaction. He added awkwardly, "You can stay if you want. I don't mind. And just so you know..I don't limit myself to being straight, I was just never attracted to a guy before." Haru realised that he should really stop talking now, or else the guy would get the wrong impression, because he diefinitely didn't like him. No, definitely not!

Akke stopped and turned back towards him. "are you saying I might have a chance?" he grinned at the thought and walked back over. He sat back down at the table and watched Haru for a moment. "I guess I'll just have to try harder to get you" he said lightly.

"W-what? No, you misunderstood! I was just explaining, that I don't limit myself that way, you know, liking just girls, 'cause you never know and all that, I didn't mean it like that..I don't like you! I mean, I do like you, but not like you like you, like having sex with you and all that.." Haru groaned, plomping his head on the table, realising that he probably wasn't making any sense, only making the situation worse.

Akke laughed at his reaction. "I get it, you don't have a crush on me. But I still have a chance, that's all I need" he reached over the table and lightly ruffled the boy's hair. "you're so funny, getting all worked up over that" he pulled his hand away and leaned back in his seat. "hey, do you have a job?"

The feeling of Akke's hand in his hair didn't feel so bad. And for Haru, it wasn't really funny. He didn't even know why he did get that worked up. "Em no, currently I'm still looking for one. Why do you want to know?" That reminded him, that if he doesn't get a job soon, he won't be able to pay this month's rent.

"wait, nevermind" Akke frowned slightly. "you could work with me... But you'd probably be too scared of getting in trouble with the law or something..." he groaned and rested his forehead against the table. "damn it... Finding work on my own is so hard..." he whined.

"No way! I'm not scared, I just don't have a death wish. But I know what you mean. I'm a college student, but it's so hard to find a part-time job." Hiro thought about all those interviews he already had, but still didn't manage to get a job and he felt a little depressed. "You don't happen to know of someone, who would employ a student for a part time do you?"

Akke thought for a moment before shaking his head. "nah, unless you wanna make a contract with me I can't help you with that" he sighed, thinking about how he would probably get kicked out of his apartment if he didn't pay for a third month in a row.

"Contract? What kind of contract?" Hiro asked, getting kind of hopeful. Could this guy really help him? But then he remembered what kind of jobs he's doing and he quickly gave up on that. He will just have to figure this out for himself.