Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

The only way Haru could describe the journey was..scary. He had no idea what the demon was speaking, but he did notice the world shifting before his very eyes into darkness that wanted to suck him in. He felt the demon's arm around himself, but he still clutched at Akke's shirt for his dear life; he was sure he was going to die in that moment.

But then suddenly, everything ended and Haru couldn't help but stumble to the ground, when the demon loosened his grip around him. He looked around, imagining this word to be different than what he was seeing and when he turned back, to ask his lover a question, he was shocked by what he saw.

The demon had weird white markings over his body and his eyes were red as blood. Haru couldn't help but shiver at that. All in all, Akke looked more powerful and frigthening here, even if he didn't turn into a snake form and Haru gulped hard, not daring to stand up or talk to the creature in front of him.

[well i loved the pic of Akke, so if you want to, i wouldn't mind seeing the demon world, but if not, the description was good enough for me to imagine it :D]

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Akke tilted his head to the side and crouched down next to the human. "hey... what's wrong?" He reached out and brushed Haru's hair back out of his face. "I guess I should have warned you about the whole journey thing..." he sighed softly. "I'm sorta used to that kind of thing..." The demon casually indicated towards the strange tower "Want me to carry you inside? I think you'll feel better if you get some rest"

((here:

demonwld_zps2ebe06d0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Haru tried to remind himself that the guy in front of him was still Akke, his boyfriend. He laughed, wanting to appear relaxed, but it came out forced. "No..no need to carry me, I'm fine." He slowly got up on his knees, then legs, still feeling a little fatigued, but nothing too bad. "So..this is your home?" he asked the demon, pointing towards the tower not so far away. It was somehow different than what he imagined.

[oh it's great :D thank you!]

Akke wrapped his arm around the human's waist to support him, worried that he could collapse at any second. "Yeah, thats where I grew up... Don't worry, it might look kind of ominous but it's perfectly safe" he gave a reassuring smile and started to walk towards the tower, still worried that Haru might not be doing well. "We can just go inside and relax for the rest of today..."

Haru felt a little awkward with the demon supporting him, but he didn't resist, seeing how his legs weren't really stable at the moment. "Yeah relaxing sounds nice," he replied to the demon, but he wasn't so sure about this place being really safe. But he had Akke so he wasn't really worried about that.

Haru was wondering how the inside of the tower looked like, so he headed towards it.

Akke easily pushed the heavy door open and led Haru into the long entrance hall. The walls were made of polished black stone which reflected the light of the candles that were held up in silver candle brackets. They stepped on deep crimson carpet which didn't seem to have a single speck of dust in it and the ceiling was so high up it was concealed by darkness.

"I'm back~" Akke called into the seemingly empty room. "I have a guest Edward, please prepare a room and a meal for us. He's human so nothing strange"

As soon as the demon finished speaking a man appeared next to them. He had pale grey skin and blond hair that lightly floated around his face. The man was dressed like a butler and his lips were sewn closed with a thick black thread. He bowed deeply to the two.

• 3 weeks later...

Haru couldn't help but turn around and stare in awe; he didn't imagine the interior to look like this at all. He turned towards the demon at the sound of his voice, wondering to who the other was talking too, but he soon got the answer. He flinched slightly when another man appeared.

Is he a demon too? was Haru's first thought, before his eyes focused on the butler's mouth. He couldn't help but stare and when he realized how rude it was, he quickly looked away, not sure how he feels about what he just saw.

Following the demon, Haru neared him, bothered. He said quietly, "Akke, why does that man has his mouth sewn together?"

The butler gave Haru a long stare, it wasn't the least bit hostile but had a sense of judgement to it. He bowed to Akke again before disappearing into thin air.

Akke looked down at Haru with a comfortable smile. "Oh, he used to be a human... He died a couple hundred years ago and as punishment for his sins in his life he was sentenced to have his mouth sewn closed and work as a slave for all of eternity. He was my caretaker when I was little and I never managed to find a way to get that thread off... The magic is way too strong"

The demon ruffled Haru's hair gently. "Don't worry, he's really nice now. It's just a bit hard to understand him since he can't talk..."

• 2 months later...

Haru shivered when hearing that sad story. He couldn't help but be uncomfortable, thinking back on all his sins and imagining his eternity like the butler's. Or even worse. The human couldn't help but feel scared, so he grabbed the demon's hand squeezing it a bit. "Were you scared of him at first, when you were a kid?" Haru couldn't imagine any child being comfortable around the butler. Even he couldn't be comfortable!

He felt so out of place here, even the servant seemed to think the same, judging from his looks.

"Not really... He raised me since I was an infant so I just kinda thought it was normal for parents to be like that" Akke shrugged and kept walking, holding onto the human's hand. "You don't have to worry about ending up like him. He was much worse than you could ever be when he was alive... And I won't let you come here when you die" he tried to give Haru a reassuring smile, seeing how nervous the boy was.

He thought this is normal? Haru thought and a way of sadness washed over him. He felt a bit sorry for the demon, that he had to have this kind of childhood. But what is normal for demons anyway..

"Well that's a bit a relief I guess." The human replied, not entirely sure in his words. "But can you decide where I'll go after I die Akke?"

"Nope, well... I can't stop you from coming here I guess, but when you die I'll follow my parent's wishes and become the king of hell so I can keep you all to myself if you come here" Akke smiled brightly and stopped in the center of a round room. There was a large pentagram on the floor beneath them. "I'm gonna teleport us up the floor that my bedroom's on... Unless you wanna walk up seventy-three flights of stairs?"

• 3 weeks later...

"Akke!" Haru couldn't help but cry out. "That's not really comforting for me you know." Human pouted a little, sulking about suddenly being told he was going to be owned through eternity. He couldn't deny that he didn't mind being owned by the demon all that much though, but he wouldn't admit that. Haru stopped behind the demon, feeling uneasy about teleportation but upon hearing the number, it wasn't hard to choose. "Teleporting doesn't sound so bad."

Akke laughed at the human's reaction. "Don't worry about it so much, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen" He led Haru to the middle of the pentagram and pulled the boy into his arms. "My cute little human" He focused for a moment and the room shuddered around them before changing to a very similar but slightly different looking room. "Alright, here we are" The demon said, pulling away from Haru.

• 3 weeks later...

"That coming from a demon..isn't really reassuring," Haru replied with a pout. But he started trusting his lover, since he did protect him until now. Letting himself be teleported, he clinged to the demon a little more that was necessary. But it was easier this time, knowing what to expect.

At first he didn't even notice they changed rooms, they looked so alike. Looking around, he didn't really like what he saw. This wasn't a room Haru would find comfortable. "So..this is your room?" he said, not knowing what else to.

"This? No way" Akke grinned and wrapped one arm around Haru's waist to lead him towards the door."We're just on the same floor as my bedroom" the demon lead him out of the room and into another long hallway, this one had windows along one wall. The view was of the same desolate landscape that they had arrived in, but the ground was barely visible from this height.

• 3 weeks later...

"Ah.." was the only reply Haru could give, feeling a bit stupid. He already named that room 'transport room' in his mind. He obediently followed the demon, wondering how his room will look like. This world was so different from his own. Seemed so lonely, since there was no one else around. Not that Haru minded that, he wasn't really excited about meeting more demons. He thought about that as he stared into the distance, through the windows they passed. Thinking up a question, he finally spoke, "So this whole big building is just your house?"

"My house, my school, my playground... This entire building was sealing shut for most of my childhood..." Akke paused for a moment to look out the window at the desolate landscape. "I honestly didn't think that there was anything beyond these walls besides what you can see out the window, and that Edward and I the only world.." He went quiet for a moment, his thoughts going back to the lonely memories.

• 3 weeks later...

"That sounds..lonely." Haru was quiet for a moment, deciding if he should ask more or rather not. But his curiosity got the best of him. "But what about your parents? And siblings? They didn't live with you or visited you?" The human couldn't really imagine that, spending his childhood with his family and wishing to move away as soon as he can. But now, seeing how the demon lived, he realised he was lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

"Nope, I didn't meet them until I was older" Akke tried to shrug it off. "Guess that's why we don't get alongeithout warning he scooped Haru up in his arms. "Come on, let's go to my room" he flashed a slightly forced smile and carried the human to his bedroom.

It was a huge room, larger that Haru's entire apartment. The walls were painted a deep royal blue and the carpet was thick and white. It didn't look anything like the rest of the tower which was exactly what one would imagine a demon's home to be like. Akke carried Haru to his huge bed, which was in fact just an incredibly thick mattress on the floor. The room's bright lights turned on automatically when they entered, making the space feel as if it were bathed in sunlight. Bookshelves and old paintings crowded the walls so it was difficult to focus on one thing at once, and the floor was littered with large pillows and strange white orbs that emitted heat.

"What do you think?" Akke sat down on the mattress, sinking down at least an inch, still holding Haru close to himself. He didn't want to linger too long on his childhood, it would just make the boy unhappy to think about.