Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

"its simple, you let me leech off your energy and in return I'll help you get whatever you want in life. Money, power, women..." Akke grinned, baring his sharp teeth. "its a win-win situation. Or you could probably find a fast food restaurant to work at" he shrugged.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

"Leech off my energy..? What the..what are you??" Haru asked, shocked by what he just learned. But the part about getting whatever he wanted, sounded really good. And the part about working in a fast food restaurant sounded really bad. He didn't really have much choice. He needed money and he didn't manage to find work, so this man was basically the solution for all his troubles. But he was still a little suspicious. "If you can make me get whatever I want..then why don't you help yourself get all those things? Why work, if you can have all the money and power you want?"

"Actually materializing shit takes up a bunch of energy, only really powerful demons can do that" Akke shrugged "I'd need a human's energy to do that, and when I'm in a contract I can only use my power with approval. Most humans only want me to use powers to benefit them, so any money goes straight to them" he paused for a moment and frowned. "I'm probably freaking you out right now, what with the whole demon thing... Its not as bad as it sounds, I swear"

Demon..? Hiro felt shivers run down his spine. But he can't be serious..right?! He took a closer look, realising the guy looked slightly demonic. Black hair, black eyes, pointed teeth..But demons don't exist! Haru thought a little about this, realising that he won't loose much if he agrees. If the guy only wants energy, he has plenty of that. "Em..so what do I need to do, too enter in this contract with you?"

Akke sat up straight, grinning excitedly. "Seriously? You'll do it? All that it takes is me officially proposing the contract and then you accept. Oh, and I need a drop of blood, just to seal the deal." he bounced in his seat, excited about the possibility of getting energy from the young man.

Haru was feelig a little sceptical about the blood thing, but he really needed the money, so he decided to just play along with the guy. "Ok, I'll do it. I need the money." He smirked then added, "But this "drop of blood thing" sounds like something from the movie, doesn't it?"

"I mean, it's because humans have a lot of energy in their blood so the drop pretty much just gets the connection. Think of it like tuning a radio" Akke stood up and walked over to where Haru was sitting, he kneeled in front of him and smiled. "so, I'll propose the contract, when I ask you if you accept just say any form of agreement... But first, what's your full name?"

"Aha, okay, if you say so." Haru was a little taken aback, when the other guy kneeled before him, thinking what did he got himself into again, since this started to look serious. "Em, I'm Haru Fujioka.." He wondered if this will look like in the movies, being all dramatical and stuff, but then he inwardly scolded himself, for thinking such stupid things.

"this is going to sound super over dramatic, but its because the wording has to be exact or it can be dangerous" Akke took a deep breath and looked up at Haru, his face serious. "I, Akkeyami Misara, propose a level four contract with you, Haru Fujiok. To be revoked at any time deemed necessary or upon the death of one or more of the participants. Will you accept the initiation of said contract?"

Haru felt like laughing at this, but since Akke looked so serious, he rather didn't. "Em..yes." Was it okay to just say yes? The guy said that any kind of affirmation would do so..this is it? "So now you need a drop of my blood?"

Akke grinned and took Haru's hand. "yep" he put the tip of Haru's finger into his mouth and lightly pressed one of his teeth against the skin until he broke skin. He licked the little bit of blood that came out and pulled away with a happy sigh. "And with that, I basically belong to you" he stood up and stretched. "you probably won't notice any difference except being more tired when I use my powers"

"Auch!" It sting, when Akke bite him, but it wasn't too bad. He didn't go all vampire on him, sucking all of his blood or something. "So this is it? This is all I have to do? Because I really don't feel any difference." Haru stood up, rumaging through one of the drawers, finding bandage for his finger. "So if I wish for money, you will give it to me?"

"Cash is hard, because it requires a lot of little details to make... I can make gold really easily if you'd be okay with that" Akke followed him to the drawer. "Also materializing stuff takes a lot of energy, so you have to either give me a direct command or an approval to a request"

"W-what, but the cash is the only reason I did this!" Hiro sighted, irritated. "Well, how do I give you a direct command? i just say, Akke make enough gold for me, so I can pay the next month's rent! Or how do I need to say it?" Haru didn't care if it was gold or money, he could easily change gold for paper, so he didn't mind.

Akke pouted "god, I'm doing this for your own good. You're the one who'll pass out if I use all your energy making all the little details on bills." he grumbled. "I can make fucking diamonds and gold, can't you just sell that?" he cupped his hands and took a deep breath. He shut his eyes and concentrated. Gold began to appear in his hands, large chunks of it piles up until it began to spill onto the floor. Akke let out a sigh and it stopped appearing, but it had drained quite a bit of Haru's energy. Probably about as much as it would have taken for the man to around the block a couple times. "Is that enough?" He asked, looking over at Haru.

Haru was breathing deep, feeling tired all of a sudden. So the guy was telling the truth, he really is a demon. He lifted his head, to see what he created and only managed a nod. He noticed that his hands are trembling slightly. He took a deep breath, collapsing on a chair. "Whoa..didn't expect this.." But he had the money now, so he doesn't have to worry about that anymore! He felt so relieved.

Akke set the gold down on the table and hurried over to him. "you okay there?" he lightly touched Haru's cheek. "making actual cash would have used more than twice that amount of energy." he pulled his hand away and opened the fridge. "do you have any juice? Apparently that can help..."

"It's okay, I'm okay, I was just surprised, that's all." Haru smiled faintly at the demon, wanting to thank him, but not knowing what to say. "Em, that gold will really help me, so thank you for that..so..will you need this much energy from me all the time?" He was kind of worried about that. He didn't expect this to be so draining.

Akke sat down in front of him. "nah, materializing stuff is the most energy consuming. So unless you need more things made it won't take that much energy" He grinned up at him "and the longer we're connected the more you should get used to it"

"Okay, I guess I can deal with it then. And for now, that's all I need." He still felt tired, so he decided to go to sleep early today. So much happened and he still didn't quite grasp the fact, that the guy in front of him is a demon. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep now." He wanted to stand up, but his legs were still trembling slightly and he was unsure if he could make it to the bedroom.

Akke nodded and stood up. "okay, do you think you can walk or should I carry you?" he asked bluntly, taking a step towards Haru. He knew how exhausting it was on humans, especially at first, and strangely enough he didn't want to hurt anyone.

Haru blushed at the guy's offer, but knowing he won't be able to do it himself, he said, "No carrying please! But I would appreciate a helping shoulder, so can I just lean on you a little?" It was a really weird feeling, this tiredness. It didn't feel like usual, after a hard day, when he just wanted to go to bed. This felt more like somebody opened a tap and let his energy drain out, but not completely. It was a shock to his body.

"yeah, sure" Akke smiled and offered a hand to help Haru up. "want me to go get some food for you while you sleep? there are certain kinds that seem to help recover your energy after I take it" he watched the man carefully, not wanting him to collapse.

"Yeah, that would be nice of you.." Haru took the hand, starting to make his way to the bedroom. But after a few steps, he needed to lean on the guy for support. His legs were buckling underneath him. "I'm so sorry, I don't really feel that tired, but my legs apparently have a mind of their own." He really didn't feel tired psihologicaly, but when he tried to move, he couldn't. At least not properly.

Akke did his best to support him. "It's okay, everyone's like this after the first time I take that much energy." he frowned and suddenly picked Haru up, carrying him like a princess towards the bedroom. "I know you said not to carry you... But just bear with this for a minute"