Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Akke stared at Haru for a moment before turning back to the demon in his grip. "Haru... Pleassse leave, I don't want you to ssee thiss" he was planning on eating the other demon, but he didn't want to make Haru watch something like that.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Haru just nodded at the demon's words, grateful for a chance to leave. He awkwardly got on his feet, feeling his legs shaking slightly. He wasn't used of being in a near death situations. He didn't turn back to see what was happening, but just kept walking away as fast as he could.

As soon as Haru was safely out of sight, Akke tightened his grip even more. His coils crushed the other's bones with ease. He opened his mouth wide, pushing in first the other demon's head and then the rest of his body. After a moment the weaker demon was completely consumed. Akke didn't move for a few minutes as he digested the creature. Finally he turned back to his human form and hurried in the direction that Haru had left in.

His heart was still beating like crazy, as he was trying to wrap his mind around what just happened. From the day that he met that demon, his world turned upside down and Haru didn't like that. Akke sold one of his problems, the money one, but brought a ton of other problems with it. But right now, Haru just hoped that the demon was okay. He looked like he had the situation under control when he left, but what if something happened to him? Haru shivered, but kept walking. It's not like I can do anything to help him by going back..

Akke spotted Haru and hurried to catch up with him. "Hey!" he began to walk next to the man. "are you okay?" he reached out to touch the other, but stopped himself and put his hands in his pockets. "look... If this is too much for you then we can end this whole thing... I shouldn't have let you do this with me"

Haru was so happy when he heard the demon's voice. He didn't know why, but he was really worrying about him. He had the urge to hug him, but he held himself back. They weren't so close, to show each other such affections. He shook his head at Akke's words. "N-no..I'm okay..I mean, I will be..it just surprised me. A-all of this is still new to me..but..I'll be okay." He looked at the demon, a faint smile on his lips.

Akke let out a sigh of relief, without really thinking about it he pulled Haru into a gentle hug. "I'm glad... I thought you'd be terrified of me after that..." he murmured. "I'm sorry, I've been a huge jerk to you" he slowly let go of the boy. "it's just... I really can't change my animal side... So it kind of hurts that you think its so gross..." he frowned and looked away.

Haru hugged the demon back, liking the feeling, but the other let go of him too soon, so Haru dropped his hands too. It was the first time, that the demon looked so vunerable and Haru was sorry that he showed his dislike towards snakes so openly. "I..don't exactly think it's gross..more like..terrifying.." He didn't know if that help any, so he tried again. "I mean, you're kind of a big snake..which doesn't really help, but I can try and get used to it..maybe?" He said that with an unsure voice.

"I know... I can be smaller but that takes up more energy since it's not my true form... If you want to I can try to get you used to my smaller form first?" Akke suggested it hesitantly. He didn't know if that would actually help at all but it was worth a try.

"You can be smaller?? Then why did you had to scare the shit out of me??" Haru said louder than he planned to. "Of course I want you to use your smaller form first.." he added, with a normal intensity this time. He still dreaded the moment Akke will change, but maybe if he's smaller, Haru can manage.

"I never tried to scare you. When I sleep I always go to the same form because it's what helps me relax, and I can't fight as an itty bitty garden snake" Akke huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "do you think I try to freak you out?"

Haru looked at the demon with a sceptical look on his face. "Em..yes?" I mean, who wouldn't be freaked out by a giant snake? You should have at least given me a heads up or something.." Haru pouts a little, feeling more closer to the demon, after what they experienced.

Akke rolled his eyes "well sorry, everyone in my family is a snake and I guess I just forget that humans don't see snakes as a sign of power." he said sarcastically. "I thought you'd be impressed or something" he chuckled softly "nah, I'm just kidding. I actually just forgot to warn you"

Haru just gives him a blank look and keeps walking. He doesn't find it funny at all, remembering his reaction when he first saw the demon's true form. But he is curious to know more about the demon world. "So you see snakes as the sign of power?"

"yeah" Akke kept walking with him. "a demon's animal form reflects his or her natural strength and potential. That kid that attacked you was a rat, which is why he had to take you to a secluded area to attack. Rats are really weak and annoying. Snakes are the second strongest type, the only ones that can become more powerful than us are dragons" He smiled at Haru. "so, yeah, it's a sign of power"

"Oh, it would be so cool if you were a dragon!" Haru exclaims, but then realizes he will probably insult the demon with his enthusiasm, seeing how he reacted to him being a snake. "I mean, you could fly if you were a dragon right? That sounds nice.." He tries to sound nonchalant, looking at the demon for his reaction.

Akke groaned at Haru's reaction. "I would rather die. Dragons are super rare and the humans that use demons always chase after them. Also their magic wears down on their body and mind until they're either paralyzed or completely insane." he pushed his hair back. "Even as a snake it can be hard to get you humans to fuck off"

Haru relaxed, seeing how the demon wasn't insulted by his previous excitement over dragons. But he did find it interesting, what the demon told him; but then he stopped, a thought appearing. "Wait, what do you mean it's hard to get us humans to fuck off??"

"a lot of humans actually know about us, usually ones that are rich and powerful" Akke sighed. "so if I'm not in a contract humans can do summoning rituals and try to get me into a contract. But those people tend to be huge assholes so I don't like working for them." he shrugged. "and since Kieno likes to work with those people so he can get himself stronger, they always end up finding me. So every once and awhile I have to spent like two hours explaining to some old guy that I don't want to be in a contract with him. It's a pain in the ass"

"Oh..so you're actually pretty popular?" Haru is lost in his own thoughts for a moment, while they continue walking, almost home already. "So..why did you choose me, to be in the contract with?" he finally asks the demon, not being able to come up with any proper explanation himself.

Akke glanced over at him. "if I'm in a contract with you I can't get summoned by other people, and you seemed pretty easy to satisfy s I don't have to work too hard." he smirked at Haru. "also you're cute, so there's a chance I could get laid." he was only half joking about that part.

Haru wasn't pleased with the answer one bit. It only reminded him of the time, when the demon gave him a blowjob. He blushed hard, looking away from the demon. "What has me being cute have to do with you getting laid?" he murmured more to himself than to the demon. "You can just forget about that.." Haru was always shy when it came to sex. And to top it off, the demon was a guy.

Akke chuckled and wrapped his arm around Haru's shoulder, pulling him closer. "oh come on, don't be like that" he said in a teasing tone. "I'm sure you'd enjoy it, and I'm not asking for you to date me. I know that would be stupid to aim for" he laughed softly.

Haru rolled his eyes at the demon, shaking off his hand and saying with a sulking voice, "Isn't it normal to date someone before you have sex?" He felt kind of irritated by his words, even though he didn't know why. It was not like he wanted to date the demon in the first place.

Akke rolled his eyes at the human's reaction. "yeah, I'm sure it's normal. But I've never met another demon that I actually like and humans never seen interested by that kinda stuff. So I figured just having sex is the best I can get" he looked down at the ground and pushed his hands into his pockets.